Lost Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Epiphany: RP and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Those participating in the Lost Reality Roleplay: The forum will be divided up by section starting soon. There will be a forum for each bedroom, and various other areas in the house. Please be sure to pay attention to where you are roleplaying, and keep the story moving smoothly

Viridian City/Forest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Matsuko
Matsuko

Character sheet
Name: Matsuko
Race: Human

Viridian City/Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:42 pm

Matsuko watched the two of them and shook her head. "Idiots..." she took another apple from the cart and nibbled on it, thinking a little. They would have to get throught he forest again... This would be troublesome. She got up and stretched, looking out the windows. "It's beautiful out! Let's get up and go!" she grabbed her bag and put a few extra apples in it before running out of the room. Matsuko wanted fresh air so badly, and Mira followed right behind her.
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Expert
Expert
Cairo

Character sheet
Name: Cairo

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:17 pm

Cairo walked toward the door, his Pokeballs on his waist, but his Pokemon all free. "Matsuko's right, guys. Let's go!" He lead his team outside, and looked toward the forest as he awaited Matsuko and Lance. It would take a couple hours to cross the forest, and he was ready to see the other side. It would mark the true beginning of their journey. Cairo had already decided to make his Pokemon walk with him during their journey. They would tire faster, but their endurance and strength would grow, even while traveling. "We're going to be the best, you guys..." He said, picturing a gran future for them all. When Lance and Matsuko made it downstairs, they would make their way to the forest, and begin the trip through it. As they walked, Cairo realized that, unlike Lance and Matsuko, he knew nothing of his companions goals. They planned to travel together, while he just happened to show up. "What are you guys' dreams?" he asked. It may have seemed a random question, but knowing of eachothers objectives, would allow the three to better help eachother achieve them.
Back to top Go down
Matsuko
Matsuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:33 pm

Matsuko walked happily along, nibbling on the apple and enjoying the sunshine. Her Pokemon walked beside her, looking just as happy and enthusiastic. Her amber eyes opened when Cairo asked his question and she thought for a little bit. A goal? She hadn't thought about it. What made her want to be a Pokemon trainer in the first place? "Remember how we used to talk about what we wanted to be when we grew up? I always said something crazy, every day it changed. I guess Pokemon trainer was the one that stuck. When you left, I decided I wanted to be like you. Maybe even better than the town's little genius." she said with a bright smile. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Lance
Advanced
Advanced

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:14 pm

Lance was the last one out of the room, he rose from the bed with a light yawn and made his way silently out of the room, ‘what are you guys hoping to accomplish?’ the question stuck like glue to his mind, what in the end was his ultimate goal he did want to become one of the greatest pokemon trainers alive but what again was the goal, the ultimate goal. Pikachu rested on top of Lance’s head her head cocked to the side watching the young boy interestingly “Pika” the sound of the young mouse type pokemon yanked Lance from his thoughts and the answer he had finally let rest in his mind came to light. “My ultimate goal is to prove that pokemon are not tools but friends, I want to prove to the world that pokemon can and need to be treated as if they were humans and that they are our friends.” As Lance spoke the events from yesterday replayed in his head the man’s words echoing through his head ‘Pokemon are tools for fighting nothing else remember that’ Lance gave a light laugh as if to answer the man “I will prove you wrong” he muttered underneath his breath.
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Expert
Expert
Cairo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:33 pm

Cairo had no questions in his mind about what he wanted to do. He had known since they were little kids, though he had never explained it in detail. He looked up toward the sky as they walked into the forest. "You already know I want to become a Pokemon Master." He said with a smile. "But it's much deeper than that." He looked at his Pokemon and smiled. "I want to be the Champion. The Best Pokemon trainer in the world. That's why my Pokemon are walking instead of traveling in PokeBalls. It's to build their endurance." He rubbed his Charmanders head as he continued. "But after that, I want to become the leader of the Elite Four. I want to motivate other trainers to become better than me, and increase the quality of relationships between humans and Pokemon."

Noticing that his Nidoran was lagging behind a bit, he picked it up, and carried it in his arms. He kissed the top of it's head as it seemed to sulk about being unable to keep up. "It's ok." He told it. "I know your legs are shorter than ours." He then looked to Matsuko and Lance. "Did you know that only two trainers are allowed to challenge the Elite Four every year? Only the Champion and runner-up of the Indigo League. During my down time, I want to help newer trainers build their skills. And one day, one of them will surpass me, and they'll be the motivation for the NEXT Generation..." He had thought his dreams out carefully. Over and over. But he had never shared them with anyone. But Matsuko, Lance, and his Pokemon were his best friends. If he didn't tell them, who could he tell?
Back to top Go down
Matsuko
Matsuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:12 pm

Matsuko gave a sad smile at the two boys. She walked a bit slower now, falling behind a bit. Hearing both of their goals, it gave her an uneasy feeling in her stomach. A worried look flashed in amber eyes, but left just as quickly. They were both so determined. That could do one of two things; bring them closer together, or break the group apart. She held Pidgey in her arms and looked down at Squirt and Mira. Matsuko's mind was filled with doubt. There was no way she would even come close to what Lance and Cairo could do. She fell silent, her steps slowing a bit until she came to a complete stop. She had no idea, however, her eyes glued on the Pidgey in her arms. "What am I gonna do, Pidge?"
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Expert
Expert
Cairo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:21 am

Even from behind him, Cairo could sense the hesitation in Matsukos step. He was sure that Lance would pick up on it too. He looked toward Lance, confirming this thought, before stopping and looking back at a distraught Matsko. A couple steps forward, and he placed his left hand on her shoulder, while ticking the feathers on top of Pidgeys head with his right. "Now, you have to come up with goals of your own." He told her. "It's flattering that you wanted to be like me. But it'd be even better to be like you. You have just as much to offer, and so many things you could accomplish. But first, you have to decide what you want from the world..."
Back to top Go down
Pokemon World
Pokemon World

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:23 am

A Weedle crawls behind Matsuko, grazing the back of her foot.
Back to top Go down
Matsuko
Matsuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:19 pm

Matsuko's face turned a bit pink when he put his hand on her shoulder. Hearing his words made it worse. She moved her hair to cover it and shoved him back playfully and said, "I know that, I only said you were my inspiration!", even though that wasn't really what she said. She sped up so that she was in line with Lance and looked down at Mira and Squirt. "I don't know what yet. Maybe not just a Pokemon trainer. A nurse maybe?" she thought about it and nodded, before realizing she was talking to herself... As the weedle rubbed against, she froze suddenly, the color draining from her face.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Advanced
Advanced

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:53 pm

Lance yawned softly staying ahead of the group his mind completely out in space somewhere. His eyes stayed ahead of him and he stopped walking when Cairo and Matsuko did he let them have their little moment when his eyes focused ahead it had stormed the night before and yet the grass smelled of the wetness and there were little pokemon out and around, Lance reached behind him and pulled his pokedex from his back pocket and began pointing it all the pokemon, when Matsuko caught up to him he looked at her and gave a smile and added to her statement so she knew he could hear her, “A nurse sounds nice you were always the caring and nurturing type.” Then the color left her face and Pikachu looked down behind her and muttered “Pika” he turned around and saw the brown worm type pokemon that sat behind matsuko. Lance smiled and said “I want him,” He pointed at it and mumbled “Pikachu, thundershock and don’t hit Matsuko.” Pikachu leaped up and the battle began.
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Expert
Expert
Cairo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:21 pm

Cairo smiled when he heard Matsuko call him her "Inspiration." He also laughed slightly. "That isn't exactly what you said, but it's flattering nonetheless." He told her. He paused for a moment after she caught up with Lance before continuing behind them "A traveling Pokemon Nurse..." He said,. "That sounds good!" He said it, but he honestly thought she should aim higher. He knew that she would be more than capable of becoming a Pokemon Doctor. She could save Pokemon anywhere, so long as she worked to obtain that knowledge and build her skills. But she had to come up with her own aspirations. It wasn't as if she didn't have time... He walked slowly behind them, until he saw the Weedle brush against the back of her foot, and then her reaction. "Come on Matsuko! Do expect us to catch every bug that co-" "I want him!" Facepalm.Cairo walked toward them slowly, until he heard Lance's command. His eyes widened. "NO!" He ran toward Matsuko, attempting to block her from the enevitable attack from the young and inexperienced Pikachu.
Back to top Go down
Matsuko
Matsuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:01 pm

Matsuko didn't listen to Cairo. Her attention was on the bug near her foot. Matsuko's Squirtle shot water at the Weedle -- also spraying her legs and feet -- and at Pikachu when it tried to attack. This made Matsuko kick the Weedle off of her foot before Pikachu attacked it. When Cairo came charging over, she put a hand on his chest and stopped him, also pulling them to a safe distance away from the Weedle. "You idiot, I may not think most of the time, but I'm not stupid." she flicked his forehead and looked at Squirtle, who was looking a bit embarrassed. She smiled and picked it up. "Don't worry about it, you couldn't have known any better. Just... Be careful." she kissed its forehead and set it back on the ground, watching how Pikachu would do, while trying to dry her legs and shoes.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Advanced
Advanced

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:46 pm

Pikachu went stumbling back as the water hit it square in the face, but she easily jumped back to attention and sent the thunderbolt straight at weedle. The instant the lightning struck weedle the water that squirtle sprayed all over it conducted it and added more damage to the poor worm, it dropped to the ground in a smoldering heap and Lance threw a pokeball at it and with no fight left in the pokemon it was captured, Lance ran over and picked up the pokeball and held it in the air triumphantly.
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Expert
Expert
Cairo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:12 pm

Cairo narrowed his eyes at Matsukos comment. "You aren't the one who wasn't thinking..." He said, looking back at Lance. "We're all beginners here. That was a really dangerous move..." Irritation played on his face as their safety was assured, but it was combined with concern as Lance lifted the Pokeball containing the Weedle. "We need to get through the forest...;" He said quietly. "Your Weedle is BBQed and we're only about halfway through." He looked at his Pokemon for a moment, before looking ahead. His hand grazed each of his Pokeballs for a moment. "Three left..." He said to himself. He would have to make a stop at the Shop when they got to Pewter city. He picked up his Nidoran once more as he walked, going through the TM store on his PokeDex, and showing it a new technique. "We're going to practice this one next, OK?" Nidoran nodded happily, glad to have a new goal to achieve. The group would travel for some time further, until finally reaching the end of the forest. "This is it guys. Pewter City is just ahead..."
Back to top Go down
Matsuko
Matsuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:59 pm

Matsuko bit her lip at Cairo's expression, but quickly turned away. He was probably just annoyed at her or something. Whatever it was, it didn't matter. Halfway through the forest, Matsuko held Squirtle as she walked, Mira and Pidgey walking close to her side. The three seemed to be very close to her, as did some of the others' Pokemon. She gave a soft smile when she saw the end of the forest. "Finally, we can get out of here! Pewter City, here we come!" she sang out loud. Placing Squirtle on the ground, she grabbed both Lance's and Cairo's wrists and pulled them towards the end, a little too excited to leave the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Viridian City/Forest
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4