Lost Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Epiphany: RP and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Those participating in the Lost Reality Roleplay: The forum will be divided up by section starting soon. There will be a forum for each bedroom, and various other areas in the house. Please be sure to pay attention to where you are roleplaying, and keep the story moving smoothly

Viridian City/Forest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pokemon World
Pokemon World

Viridian City/Forest Empty
PostSubject: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:15 am

Viridian City is the first city new Pokemon trainers will cross on their Journey. Notable sites include a shop to buy supplies, and a closed down Gym. There are two paths outside of Viridian City. The first is to the west, and leads toward the Pokemon League. Trainers can walk along this path, however, there are guards preventing you from entering the League without eight badges. The Path to the North leads to the Viridian Forest.

Available Pokemon (West Path)

Pidgey
Rattata
Nidoran Male
Nidoran Female
Spearow
Oddish(Uncommon)
Ekans(Uncommon)
Mankey (Rare)

Available Pokemon (North Path/Viridian Forest)

Pidgey
Rattata
Spearow
Caterpie
Weedle
Metapod
Kakuna
Paras (Uncommon)
Butterfree(Rare)
Beedrill(Rare/Dangerous)
Pikachu(Rare)
Farfetch'd(Extremely Rare)
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Expert
Expert
Cairo

Character sheet
Name: Cairo
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:32 pm

As Cairo and his companions walked into Viridian City, they looked around happily, marveling at how big it was in comparison to Pallet Town. Cairo knew that it was much smaller than a grand majority of the towns in this country, but this was the first step in his journey. He had many things to take care of in this town. His first stop was the bank. He walked in and walked up to the teller. He had been uncomfortable carrying so much cash around, and wanted to open an account. Minutes later, he walked out, looking at his Pokedex, which now held his balance. Then, he went to the Pokemon Center, to get a checkup for Coal. Finally, after all that was finished, he would be able to explore. He decided to take the path to the west, since the north would lead out of town, and he had agreed to meet with Lance and Matsuko.

Walking out onto the path, Cairo used his PokeDex to examine Pokemon after Pokemon. "Spearow" "Oddish" "Ekans" Then, he saw something that caught his attention. A small, purple rodent covered in barbs on it's back. "A Nidoran..." He said, pointing his pokedex at it. "Nidoran♂: Its large horns can secrete a powerful venom; unlike his female counterpart, the size of Nidoran's horns are indicative of the strength of the venom. He also has unique muscles around his ears, which permit them to be moved in any direction." Cairo put the PokeDex away and looked at the Nidoran with a grin. "I want it..." He said to himself. "Coal, go! Scratch!" The Nidorans ears adjusted as it heard his exclaimation, and it responded accordingly, jumping out of the way of Charmanders attack, and into battle position.

"It's quick..." Cairo said. The Nidoran counterattacked with poison sting, firing needle-like projectiles toward Charmander. "Use your tail flame!" Cairo said. Responding quickly, Coal blocked the needles with its flame, which burned them away in mid air. "Now Ember!" Coals Ember attack was successful, not only landing, but burning the Nidoran for additional damage. The Nidoran didn't give up, however. It charged Coat head on, with a Horn Attack,, which sent the lizard flying backward. The angry Charmanders flame grew larger, "Leer!" Charmanders eyes began to glow, locking the Nidoran in place, as the small creature winced in pain from the burn. "Ember once more!" With this Ember attack, the Nidoran hit the ground, and Cairo threw the pokeball. After seconds that seemed like hours, of anticipation, the struggle ended, and the Nidoran was caught. "Yes!" Cairo exclaimed. He immediately released the injured Nidoran, and began spraying it with a Potion, healing the majority of its injuries, however, he didn't have anything to heal it's burn, so he would have to visit the store. He sprayed Coal as well, before carrying Nidoran to the store in his arms. "Sorry about that, Nidoran." He said as he walked. "We're going to get you fixed up right away though."Once he had refilled on supplies and taken care of Nidoran, Cairo headed to the Pokemon Center to wait for Lance and Matsuko. Coal, Pikachu, and Nidoran at his side.
Back to top Go down
Matsuko
Matsuko

Character sheet
Name: Matsuko

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:35 pm

Matsuko giggled and let him go, walking quickly. They arrived at Viridian Forest... The only place that she was dreading. She hated bug pokemon so much, but she supposed she had to get through. Mira walked beside her and looked at the caterpie Lance was going after. Matsuko's and Mira's thoughts were the same; 'It's so green... it looks slimy...' They both pretended to gag at the same time and the girl giggled softly. "Have fun Lance, just... don't let them touch me." She took out her pokedex and scanned the bug pokemon, to get some information on it.
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Expert
Expert
Cairo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:45 pm

Cairo, Coal, Pikachu, Nidoran. The four of them sat on a bench outside the Viridian City Pokemon Center, waiting for Lance and Matsuko. It seemed that it was taking them longer than expected. "Man, what's taking those two?" Cairo asked himself. Then, just as he spoke up, Pikachu and Nidoran both perked their ears, and took off running to the north, toward the forest. "Hey, wait!" Cairo yelled, as he and Coal took off running after them. They chased the two all the way to the entrance to the Viridian Forest, where Cairo saw Matsuko standing, looking quite perturbed at her surroundings. "Matsuko!" Cairo yelled. He walked up to her with his Pokemon (and Pikachu) and looked around, not seeing Lance anywhere. "Let me guess, Lance ran off chasing a wild Pokemon." Lance had always been eager like that. Cairo couldn't help but laugh as he thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Expert
Expert
Cairo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:04 pm

Cairo was glad to see Matsuko, despite the fact that the two had forgotten that they were supposed to meet up. He didn't get offended, however. He knew it was most likely an over eager Lance that was to blame. He laughed when she confirms his suspicions of Lance's activities. It was just like him. Getting excited and running off in search of a new adventure. He turned slightly red as the girl moved closer to him. He had to admit to himself, she was kind of cute! He hoped she wouldn't notice, but Coal noticed it instantly, laughing with Mira and the others about it. "You're right." He said to her, after regaining his composure. "It's been so long since I've sat down and talked to you, or anyone else for that matter." He looked on at the Pokemon and smiled. "Our Charmanders seem to get along really well." He said, before a Metapod dropped down from the tree above, right next to Matsuko.
Back to top Go down
Matsuko
Matsuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:25 pm

Matsuko looked back at the voice that called out. She saw Cairo and smiled, waving at him. She quickly rushed to his side and stood close to him. "Yeah, he left. Him and his fascination with bugs." she shivered at the though and nearly lost it when she saw a Caterpie crawl from the bushes a few feet away. She scooted even closer to Cairo and looked down at his pokemon. Mira greeted Coal once again and looked at the others, waving to them. Matsuko smiled put a hand on Cairo's Pikachu's head. "Well hey there." her attention turned to Cairo. "Haven't really had a chance to talk to you." she tied her fiery red hair up in a ponytail, a habit she had when she was around bug pokemon or around bugs in general.
Back to top Go down
Matsuko
Matsuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:27 pm

Matsuko nodded and looked at the Pokemon snickering. "What's with them?" she glanced at him and saw his face tinted red. "You're not getting sick too, are you? Lance's face got warm a few times too..." she shook her head and realized she was supposed to meet up with Cairo when they arrived. "Oh, I'm so sorry! Lance was just so excited and I couldn't stay behind. It completely left my mind!" she gave him an apologetic bow, but then the Metapod fell beside her. She screamed and held onto Cairo's arm, hiding behind him. "Get it away from me!" she yelled, making a few Butterfrees fly from the trees like birds would. That didn't improve her condition at all, and only made her more paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Expert
Expert
Cairo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:28 pm

"I'm not sure."

They all seemed to be having a good time together, so Cairo was happy. "At least they seem to be having fun." he said with a smile. Then Matsuko noticed, and mentioned his red face. A small sigh of relief escaped his lips as she did so. Her naivity was cute. Not only that, but it made things easier for him. "I'm just fine." he told her. "Just a little humid here. That's all." So Lance noticed it too... He thought. Guess it was only natural. Things were different from when they were little kids. When the Metapod dropped down, and Matsuko grabbed his arm, his face turned blood red, but without thinking, he threw a Pokeball at the Metapod, and the defenseless creature was captured before he knew what had happened. "Well, I guess you don't have to be afraid of it anymore." He said with a smile, before Pikachu brought him the Pokeball, which he placed on his hip. He didn't really want a Metapod, or any other Pokemon in this forest, and it showed on his face, but he had captured it now, so there was little he could do.
Back to top Go down
Matsuko
Matsuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:34 pm

"Thank you." she said with a huff. She stepped away from him and looked around, checking for any Pokemon that could fall on her or crawl up her leg. "Lance is taking too long... I'm not gonna stand here and wait for him. Come on." she grabbed his wrist and left the forest onto the path, tall grass to the side of it. Matsuko stopped a few feet away from the forest and sat down on the grass, patting the ground beside her. "Come sit, Cairo. We need to catch up."
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Expert
Expert
Cairo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:41 pm

Cairo was surprised by Matsukos sudden decision, but then, he probably shouldn't have been. She was clearly afraid of the forest, and the Pokemon that lived there. But he allowed himself to be pulled,and the Pokemon all followed suit. Sitting outside the forest, Cairo took a deep breath and looked around him. It had only been two days since the journey began, and he already had Three loyal Pokemon. No... Four. He looked down at the Pokeball containing his new Metapod and chuckled to himself. "Yeah, it's been too long." He said. "I guess staying at that Prep school for two years made me miss out on a lot. How has it been since I left?" He asked, while the Pokemon ran around and played.
Back to top Go down
Matsuko
Matsuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:52 pm

Matsuko shrugged and watched Mira run around with the other Pokemon. She decided to let out her Pidgey and Squirtle as well to get some fresh air. She shrugged and hugged her knees to her chest. "It's been... quiet. I mean, of course Lance was around and the others, but it wasn't as fun without you there." she gave him a wide grin. "Everyone suddenly got into the dating thing, but I think it's stupid!" she stretched her arms into the air. "How were things with you? Good? Bad? Did you get into the dating thing too?" her eyes sparkled in the light and she smirked. "You don't have a girlfriend right now... do you? Or a crush? Oh, you have to! Tell me! I promise I won't tell anyone!"
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Expert
Expert
Cairo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:02 pm

Cairo smiled when Matsuko released her other Pokemon. "You're really lucky to have a Charmander AND a Squirtle." He told her. Professor Oaks starter Pokemon were all rare and hard to find, and she got two of them! He smiled and looked at the ground when she insinuated that she had missed him. "The dating thing... stupid." He repeated quietly, a disappointed tone in his almost inaudible voice. "Things were ok." He explained. "I got really good marks, and I learned a lot. But it wasn't the best social scene. A bunch of snobby rich kids. Nothing like having real friends at home." He turned red again as she probed him for information. "No, I don't have a girlfriend." he answered. "But I think I might have someone I like..." His Nidoran ran into his lap and found a comfortable position for a nap, while he scratched it behind the ear.
Back to top Go down
Matsuko
Matsuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:10 pm

Matsuko nodded. "I am, I just hope I'll be good enough for both of them." she chewed on her bottom lip. She looked at him as he spoke, noticing a change in his voice. "That place sounds terrible. I'll be you thought of us every single day." she elbowed him lightly and poked him. "Ehh, Cai-Cai, tell me who you like!" her attention shifted for a moment when her Pidgey hopped up to her and into her lap, settling down against her stomach. Matsuko looked down at it warmly and stroked its head. "Awh... Look at you, you little cutie." Once again, her attention changed to Cairo. "C'mon, out with it! Before Lance comes back, you wouldn't want him hearing, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Expert
Expert
Cairo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:18 pm

"You'll be just fine. I'm sure of it." Cairo said confidently. When she focused, Matsuko was always able to do amazing things... The only issue was getting her to focus. He laughed at the thought. "I did." He said. "I thought about coming back home, and what you guys were doing every day. I thought you would have gone out and started your journeys already." Nidoran made a sound that was similar to purring as Cairo spoke. "I'm sure Lance already knows..." Cairo said, as he turned red and looked toward the ground. Lance would have to know, because Cairo was sure he was thinking the same thing. Then, both Charmanders tapped Matsuko on the shoulder, and spoke "Char" simultaneously, as if to say "It's you, dummy!" Cairos eyes widened, as he then realized what the Pokemon were laughing at before. "You two are horrible." He said, shooing them off to go play.
Back to top Go down
Matsuko
Matsuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:29 pm

She nodded and smiled. "Well, we missed you a lot too. Almost every conversation we had was linked to you somehow." Pidgey pecked her hand lightly to tell her to keep petting it and Matsuko giggled. She looked at Cairo, so focused on getting the answer out of him that she nearly jumped when the Charmanders tapped her shoulder. What they said surprised her a little bit. "You guys are ridiculous. We're just friends. Well, more like siblings." She shooed them off and looked at him. She never actually payed attention, but Cairo looked kinda... cute when he blushed. And the way he made every conversation fun was nice... Matsuko gave a soft blush herself. Mira saw this and jumped for joy, running behind Matsuko and taking her hair out of the ponytail, spreading it out so that her hair framed her face.
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Expert
Expert
Cairo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:37 pm

'Friends...' 'Siblings...' These WERE words that had always described them, however, they hit Cairo as extremely harsh now. He shook his head, attempting to rid himself of such thoughts, and looked at the two Charmander as they ran off. "Looks like those two have an agenda of their own..." He said, as he laid back, looking up at the clouds. Nidoran had fallen fast asleep at this point. He noticed the slight change in color on Matsukos face, but attributed it to the embarrassing position that their Charmanders had put her in. Their... Charmanders... Of all the starters that were available, they even both picked the same one... Then Mira appeared and pulled the ponytail out of her hair. Cairo laughed as he watched. It was like watching little kids playing pranks, but when he saw her with her hair down, he fell silent. Almost entranced for several moments, he didn't know what to say. She was completely different from before they left. That was for sure. But how had HE changed?
Back to top Go down
Matsuko
Matsuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:49 pm

Matsuko nodded and gave a soft giggle. Their Charmanders did have little plans in their minds involving the both of them. She shook her head and laid back with him amber eyes on the sky above them. "It's so beautiful." She tried to forget the image of him staring at her. He looked so... innocent. She shook her head as a deep blush came onto her cheeks. She turned her head away, her usually pale skin now a bright crimson. Cairo looked so much more.. mature. Sure, they were still kids, but he grew a lot. He was taller than her by quite a bit now, which was the first thing she noticed. Instead of staring into his gorgeous eyes, she was staring at his chin... Wait, did she just think that? She chewed on her bottom lip and watched the clouds above, trying to think of something else to calm her down. "How about a Pokemon battle? With the Pokemon we have now?" she quickly stood and brushed her hair so it covered her blush.
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Expert
Expert
Cairo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:08 pm

Eyes fixated on the formations above them, Cairo nodded his head. "It is..." He turned his head to the side to look at her once more. "I missed looking up at the sky like we used to." The three of them used to do everything together, but looking at the sky was something he and Matsuko shared alone. They would talk about their dreams and what they wanted to do when they "grew up." It was something he never got to experience at that prep school. He noticed that she turned her head away from him. Was it because she was still blushing? He couldn't be sure, but he felt like he saw a hint of red on her face. He smiled to himself as the thought crossed his mind. This would be an interesting journey indeed. Then he heard her challenge, and lay silent for a moment. A battle. That could be fun. And it would pull away the awkward feelings that were drifting between them. If only for the moment. "Alright, let's do it!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Matsuko
Matsuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:18 pm

"Alrighty!" Matsuko smirked and her Pokemon stood behind her in a small group, Mira and Pidgey bouncing in excitement, but Squirtle just watched with arms crossed. Truthfully, the red-haired girl had absolutely no idea what she was doing. "Pidgey?" she called uncertainly, the small Pokemon bouncing up in front of her. It gave a sort of squeak and flapped its wings furiously, dust rising from the ground. Matsuko giggled softly, the thing had fighting spirit. She looked up at him and awaited what he would do. His Pokemon looked so strong compared to hers, but she didn't care. "I won't go easy on you just 'cause you're cute!"
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Expert
Expert
Cairo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:32 pm

Cairos heart skipped a beat, and all but stopped before he could pick his Pokemon. Cute? She called him "cute?" His hand floated over his heart, which was now beating irregularly, as his face turned bright red. He then shook his head, and moved to a more appropriate distance. "You're not going to distract me with that!" he said, calling all of his pokemon to his side."Alright, three on three." The logical choice to use against her Pidgey would be Pikachu, but he didn't want to win just because of type advantage. That, and technically, his Pikachu was still wild, so it would be somewhat unfair. He chose Nidoran to battle her Pidgey. sending it out onto the field. "Oh yeah!" he said "Come on out Metapod!" He released it from its Pokeball, on his side, so that it wouldn't bother Matsuko, but he figured it deserved some fresh air too. He then turned back to Matsuko, and offered her a grin. "Ladies first."
Back to top Go down
Matsuko
Matsuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:41 am

Matsuko threw her head up, laughed loudly at his reaction and smirked. She thought it was adorable when he did that, but she couldn't let him know, so she did what she always did--cover it up with a laugh. When he said three on three, she looked back at her Squirtle hesitantly. Would it listen to her in battle? Or would it sit there and not do anything. Keeping these thoughts to herself, she looked up at him confidently. "Ladies first? Doesn't that mean you should be making the first move?" She barely paused, before continuing the battle. "Pidgey, use tackle attack!" the Pokemon charged forward as fast as it could on two legs and used all of its strength to try and hit the Nidoran.
Back to top Go down
Host
Admin
Admin
Host

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:41 am

The member 'Matsuko' has done the following action : PokeDice

'Dice 1' :
Viridian City/Forest Index710
Back to top Go down
https://lostepiphany.forumotion.com
Cairo
Expert
Expert
Cairo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:53 am

An odd first move. Pidgey would have the advantage if it attacked from the sky, but she had it use a ground attack like tackle? It didn't matter. Perhaps she was trying to psych him out. "Nidoran, you use tackle as well!" Nidoran charged toward the charging Pidgey, Cairo grinned as he knew the expected outcome. The spikes that covered Nidorans body would do extra damage to the opponent, as well as absorb a small amount of the damage done to Nidoran. Or at least, that was the way he pictured it happening.
Back to top Go down
Host
Admin
Admin
Host

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:54 am

The member 'Cairo' has done the following action : PokeDice

'Dice 1' :
Viridian City/Forest Index710
Back to top Go down
https://lostepiphany.forumotion.com
Matsuko
Matsuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:11 am

Both tackle attacks canceled each other out, but the impact of the spikes made Pidgey take more damage than Nidoran would. However, it hopped right back up and readied itself. Matsuko flinched when pidgey fell and looked at Nidoran. Compared to her Pokemon, it was huge. Tackle wouldn't work against it. Perhaps... "Pidgey, use Gust!" It flapped its wings furiously, lifting itself off the ground some and stirred up the wind along with dust and some small rocks. After a moment, it launched the gust of wind at Nidoran with a loud chirp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City/Forest   Viridian City/Forest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Viridian City/Forest
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next