Lost Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Epiphany: RP and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Those participating in the Lost Reality Roleplay: The forum will be divided up by section starting soon. There will be a forum for each bedroom, and various other areas in the house. Please be sure to pay attention to where you are roleplaying, and keep the story moving smoothly

Pewter City

Go down 
+2
Lance
Pokemon World
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pokemon World
Pokemon World

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Pewter City   Pewter City Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:40 am

Pewter City is an important landmark for new Trainers. Upon leaving this city, they will legally be full fledged Pokemon trainers. Notable site include Brocks Gym, a Pokemon shop, and a Pokemon museum, exhibiting a number of ancient Pokemon fossils, and other things of that nature. Defeating Brock will bring trainers their Boulderbadge. The path out of Pewter city is to the east, and leads to Mt Moon.

Available Pokemon:

Ratatta
Spearow
Meowth
Mankey(Uncommon)
Jigglypuff (Rare)
Back to top Go down
Lance
Advanced
Advanced

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:35 pm

Lance was in deep thought when his wrist was grabbed and he was dragged forward, he just went with it knowing how eager Matsuko was to get out of the forest. He had two pokeballs left and would have to purchase some more up ahead in Pewter city. When they got there he looked towards Cairo and said “I need to go to the pokemart and center then we can meet to do some training before we fight Brock.” Lance took off making his way towards the pokecenter. Pikachu and Rattata were both beside him running to keep up with the young traveler.
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Expert
Expert
Cairo

Character sheet
Name: Cairo
Race: Human

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:51 pm

"Wait, let me borrow your Ekans!" Cairo said, practically grabbing the ball containing Ekans before turning to Matsuko. "Where are you going now?" He aked her. "I'm headed to the Pokemon Mart, want to come?" He offered her a smile, hoping she would come along. There were a number of sites he wanted to check out before leaving Pewter, but the first step had to be the store. They needed to stock up on supplies. He then started heading toward the Pokemon Mart releasing Ekans along the way as he searched through his PokeDex. He had a plan for their upcoming Gym Battle, and it was a good one.
Back to top Go down
Matsuko
Matsuko

Character sheet
Name: Matsuko

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:12 pm

Matsuko waved to Lance as he left and smiled. "Borrow his Ekans? What do you need it for?" she smiled and nodded, looping her arm in his. "Well, take me away, kind sir!" she said in a dramatic voice, placing the back of her hand on her forehead. Mira facepalmed and walked along with Coal, trying to save herself from any more of her trainer embarrassing herself. Pidgey hopped up onto Matsuko's shoulder and she picked up Squirtle so it wouldn't feel left out.
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Expert
Expert
Cairo

Character sheet

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:25 pm

Cairo walked, with a smile on his face, Matsuko on one arm, his pokedex in his free hand, and the Pokemon all around them. "Feels good to be in a real town again..." He said. He found what he was looking for, and downloaded another TM with the app on his PokeDex. He would use it later. Before arriving at the store, they passed a huge building with a pink roof. Above the door was written "Contest Hall" and on the sign was written. "Beginners Contest Tonight." Cairo looked at Matsuko and smiled. "I've heard of these. Their contests to see who's Pokemon have the most appeal. We should all enter!" He checked the sign up and saw that there were already five names on the sheet. Only room for three more. He quickly wrote his name, along with Matsuko's and Lance's. "It'll be fun to try something different." He said.

Once they arrived at the shop, Cairo recalled all the Pokemon, and went inside. After loading up on supplies, he sat down on a bench outside, and patted the seat next to him for Matsuko. He also released Ekans to his other side, and began to implant the new technique into the large snake. "We're going to surprise Lance with this when we meet up, ok?" the snake nodded it's head happily. "Kans" Cairo then looked to Matsuko once more. "Want to check out the museum before heading to the Pokemon Center?" He asked.
"I hear they have an awesome display on Prehistoric Pokemon."
Back to top Go down
Matsuko
Matsuko

Character sheet

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:53 pm

Ever since the two signed up for the contest, Matsuko couldn't stop thinking about it. She was busy thinking of what combos she would do and how they would turn out. As a little girl, she used to watch the contests live on TV and was fascinated with the fiery flames or the cold, icy snow that fell from the sky after the combo. Smiling at the Pidgey half--asleep in her arms, she knew she could do all of that. She was barely paying attention when she sat beside Cairo, watching the Ekans. "A museum? Why not? It's a date!" she said with a smile. Looking to her left, she saw the museum not too far away. Pulling on his sleeve, she pointed in that direction like a child would. "Cai-Cai, the museum's over there! C'mon, let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Expert
Expert
Cairo

Character sheet

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:22 pm

Cairo hadn't put much thought into his appeal for the contest. He was too busy thinking about his match against Brock. He had made plans for a certain victory, and he could only hope everything went according to those plans. However, Matsuko had a way of taking his mind off of things quickly. She had ever since they were small. "A Da-" A date.. Cairo had not expected to hear that word. His eyes widened, and his face flushed a bright red. He couldn't even manage to complete the word. He shook his head, attempting to shake the color from his face, but he couldn't manage. Practically being dragged toward the museum, he pulled out Ekans PokeBall, and returned it.

When they arrived at the museum, it didn't seem as big as he had expected. It was a building about the size of a Pokemon Center. Two floors, and about 80 feet wide. Paying for entry for the two, they walked in to a brilliant display. There were models of the first prototype pokeballs, models of various ancient pokemon, and even fossils and skeletons of Pokemon that were extinct. "I know that one." He said, pointing to a hanging Aerodactyl skeleton. "It's an Aerodactyl. They say those guys used to eat Gyarados for lunch!" Nearby was a fossilized Kabutops head. "I don't know what that one is though..." He said, scratching his head. Cairo had thought that Lance wouldn't enjoy something like this, but he suddenly thought he may have been wrong. As he walked arm in arm with Matsuko, he couldn't help but think what an amazing place he had found himself in. Not the museum, but traveling the world with his two best friends. He couldn't have been more blessed, and he knew it.
Back to top Go down
Matsuko
Matsuko

Character sheet

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:58 pm

Once Matsuko stepped into the museum, her attention was pulled this way and that way. She could stand still enough to focus on one thing, because something else always managed to catch her attention. When she heard Cairo talk, she walked over to him and tried to look over his shoulder at the fossils. When she found she was too short, she stepped to the side and looked down at them. "Aerodactyl..." she scanned the second fossil. "And... Kabutops..." she clenched his hand in hers and her amber eyes sparkled with exicitement. "From the pictures I've seen, it was gorgeous..." she traced her slender fingers on the cold surface of the glass case.

Last edited by Matsuko on Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Expert
Expert
Cairo

Character sheet

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:23 pm

"Kabutops..." Cairo repeated. He had neglected to read the sign in his observation of the fossil. His left hand attached to Matsuko's, he dug out his PokeDex with his right, and looked the creature up. After taking in all the information the device offered him, he looked at the fossil once more and smiled. "A water and rock type. That would be interesting in battle..." He said. There were a number of things for him to think about; plenty of displays to hold his attention. But all he could truly focus on was the warm sensation in his left hand. Eventually they would leave the museum, and finally head to the Pokemon center. As much as Cairo had enjoyed the sights, he had a gym battle to prepare for, and he hadn't even explained his plan to Lance yet. "Are you ready?" he asked Matsuko. He wanted to make sure she had seen all she wanted to see before taking off. After all, he had never been on a "date" before. He wanted to make sure she was satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon World
Pokemon World

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:53 pm

While Cairo and Matsuko explored the town, a young boy sat on the couch at the Pokemon Center, staring at a Pokeball in his hand with a sullen expression on his face. He had many things on his mind, and a big decision to make "What should I do?" He asked himself, just before another young boy, a bit older walked into the Center. In that moment, he made a decision. Acting on impulse, he walked over to the boy, and began to speak. "Hey, my names, Toby. Can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked Lance, gesturing him over to the couch. "I'm a new trainer." He said. He pulled out his Pokeball once more and looked at it. "My dad gave me this Abra. He said it would be a great asset to me, but all it does is sleep and teleport. I can't even use it to catch other Pokemon." the sad expression on his face would begin to come to light as he explained. He then looked toward Lance with desperation in his eyes, and he spoke up once more. "Do you have a Pidgey or a Ratatta that you would trade for my Abra? I'm sure if you have another Pokemon, you've at least caught one of those, right?" Though he had struggled with this decision, he was certain of it now, and hoped that he could work a deal out with this older boy.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Advanced
Advanced

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:14 pm

Lance had been sitting at the pokecenter waiting for Nurse Joy to finish fixing up his weedle and Pikachu, when a small boy called him over to the couch. He went over to the boy and listened to his tale and a small smile came to his lips, “I actually happen to have a rattata right here I would be willing to trade to an aspiring young pokemon trainer, who looks just like me when I was his age.” Lance ruffled his hand through the small boys hair and led him upstairs where he traded off the small purple rat for the lazy Abra. “Now take care of him for me.” Lance quickly ran downstairs grabbed Weedle’s pokeball and Pikachu hopped on his shoulder as he made his way to find Cairo and Matsuko hoping to run into them quickly.
Back to top Go down
Matsuko
Matsuko

Character sheet

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:31 pm

Just as they were about to leave, a diagram in the corner caught her attention. "Eevee Evolutions." she read softly to herself. She ran her fingers along the poster and looked at each evolution. Her eyes lingered for a moment on Vaporeon and Espeon. "Gorgeous...." Matsuko turned and took his hand in hers once again. She smiled at the feeling, but tried to hide it by turning her face away. "Alright, let's go!" she all but dragged him out of the museum, but then stopped on the steps. "Um... where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Expert
Expert
Cairo

Character sheet

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:56 pm

Cairo walked over and examined the Eevee evolutions display as well, however, his eye was on a different evolution than Matsukos. "Umbreon..." He said, under his breath. He rarely did this, but he decided then and there that he would have an Umbreon one day. He didn't know why, but he was drawn to that Pokemon. He didn't have time to speak on it, for before he could part his lips, Matsuko was already dragging him out of the museum. But when she suddenly stopped, unsure of where to go, Cairo could only laugh. "We're going to the Pokemon Center now." He said. As much as he would have enjoyed to extend their date, he needed to battle Brock before the Pokemon Contest. Walking toward the Pokemon Center, it wasn't long before the two ran into Lance. "Perfect timing." Cairo said, when he saw their comrade. It wasn't until that moment that he realized he was still holding Matsukos hand. Flushing red, he released it to grab the Pokeball containing Ekans. "This will be your best friend in the battle against Brock." He said, Releasing Ekans, and tossing the ball to Lance.

He was sure Lance would be skeptical, knowing that Poison types were weak against rocks, but Cairo was confident in his plan. This would be a test of trust for the two of them. "And this, will be mine." He said, holding up one of his own Pokeballs. "Ekans, use Dig!" He said, hoping to surprise Lance. Ekans raised its head, before plowing into the ground, submerging itself completely in an instant. It soon came up again, forcing earth and rocks up with it. Cairo smiled at the brilliant execution. A Ground attack would be perfect against Brock. But what secret was Cairo holding in HIS Pokeball? That, would have to wait until later. "I have a plan, that guarantees us both boulder badges. Do you trust me?"
Back to top Go down
Lance
Advanced
Advanced

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:25 pm

Lance was walking slowly glancing down at the pokeball in his hand, Abra, a psychic type pokemon that sleeps all day and when put into battle almost instantly teleports away. “Sounds like” Lance didn’t get to finish before he heard voices, familiar voices. Matsuko and Cairo came over the hill he saw them holding hands and talking like old friends but his mind was still elsewhere he ran to catch up with matsuko and Cairo and when he caught up Cairo instantly disconnected hands with Matsuko and released ekans and threw the pokeball to Lance and began speaking and his question popped up and Lance snickered softly and began speaking obviously very sarcastically “No cairo I don’t trust you after we have been together so long” Lance then stood up and looked at cairo with that serious look “Of course I trust you. Idiot” he said with a little laughter.
Back to top Go down
Matsuko
Matsuko

Character sheet

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:23 pm

Matsuko looked at her hand as he let go. It got cold all of a sudden. She shrugged and watched the two boys from afar, sitting cross-legged on a bench. Her Pokemon sat on the ground and on the bench near her, all eyes glued to the demonstration. It was interesting, but Matsuko's attention turned to her Pokemon. Maybe those two were in a hurry to get the badge, but Matsuko felt no such thing. Right now, she focused on the contest. The attacks of her Pokemon swam through her head, mentally trying out different combos. While the boys had their time to themselves, she tried out the combos in her head, trying to find the best attacks to use with each other. "Squirtle, Mira, try ember and water gun. Pidgey... if you can, make the two attacks spiral around each other." The three did what was told and there was a spiral of fire and water, Pidgey stuck in the middle. "Pidgey, burst out." Matsuko said softly and sparks and droplets of water flew everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Expert
Expert
Cairo

Character sheet

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:15 am

(Remind me later to tell you how that appeal really would have went...)

As Cairo had his discussion with Lance, a smile played on his face. It was finally time to face Brock. But before he could take a step, he heard something happening behind him. He turned to see Matsuko attempting her first appeal. He smiled and shook his head slightly. "Just a minute bro. After this we can get ready to go." He walked over to Matsuko, and looked on at her appeal. "Impressive." He said. "But you know you can only use two Pokemon in this contest, right?" He began looking through his PokeDex, before she could answer. When the appeal was done, he walked over and picked up her Squirtle, showing it something, ans whispering something in its ear. He then walked over, and did the same for Pidgey. He then looked at them both. "You guys ready?" He asked. They nodded their heads in response. "Squirtle, use Ice Beam." He said, and Squirtle started shooting an icy beam from its mouth toward the ground, where a mass of ice started to build. "Pidgey, use Mimic." Copying Squirtles Ice Beam, Pidgey began using the same technique, and rotating around the point as they fired, they ended up making a perfect sphere. "Now Pidgey, use Peck" Pidget began pecking around the surface of the sphere, making small indentations, until, it finally took the form of a Pokeball. He winked at Matsuko, then started to turn away. "We're going to challenge Brock now. You coming?" With that, he and Lance began to walk toward the gym. "By the way, bro. We're all entered in the contest tonight. You should start thinking up appeals."
Back to top Go down
Lance
Advanced
Advanced

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:10 pm

Lance sat down as the squirtle and pidgey did their thing and a small smile came to his lips when they were all done he rose up “Alright lets go” Lance was in deep thought about his appeals after cairo said that their walk towards brocks gym even more exciting. Pikachu and ekans, or Pikachu and Abra or even ekans and weedle, abra and weedle. He couldn’t decide which pokemon he wanted to take but his mind was more set on the gym match between him, cairo and brock this would be exciting and then finally with a smile he spoke again his eyes closed and just blunt as ever. “Just ask her out bro.”
Back to top Go down
Matsuko
Matsuko

Character sheet

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:52 pm

Matsuko stared at the ice sculpture and allowed Mira to melt it afterwards, forming a giant puddle on the ground. When Cairo winked at her she turned away a bit, trying to hide the blush with her hair. "S-Sure, I'll come along in a second." she looked at the three Pokemon in front of her and smiled. "We're gonna win that contest. While the boys battle, why don't we stay outside?" the three cheered and she giggled. Getting up from the bench, Matsuko started to walk towards the boys, falling a bit behind with her Pokemon to let them talk about their things for a while. On the way there, she simply looked through her PokeDex and thought.
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Expert
Expert
Cairo

Character sheet

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:35 pm

Cairo was proud of himself for the way he handled the situation with Matsuko, but he wouldn't let it show on his face. Only confidence played on his face as he walked toward the gym. He had played both the gym battle, and his appeal in his head many times, and he had no reservations about either. Stupid Lance... Cairo couldn't believe he just said that! He looked back at a trailing Matsuko, then back to Lance. "You know I cant do that." he said. "We've been best friends since we could talk. I don't want to mess that up." As the words escaped his lips, they arrived at the Gym. "Besides, we have other things to deal with right now." he pushed the door open and looked across the Arena toward the young man standing on the other side. "Greetings. My name is Cairo. This is Lance. We have an interesting challenge for you." Brock looked on as the boy spoke, but remained silent. "We challenge you to a double battle for the stakes of two boulderbadges."
Back to top Go down
Lance
Advanced
Advanced

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:40 pm

Lance gave a light sigh as Cairo explained to brock about their match, his eyes watched the young gym leader, a kid just like them and yet he had risen to become the first gym leader that new trainers would face that was quite the accomplishment. When Brock nodded in improvement a small smile crossed Lances face as he looked towards his friend and now partner in pokemon battles. He tossed the pokeball in the air and let the ball hit the ground “Ekans I choose you.” The large purple snake appeared in a flash of light its fangs glittering at the pokemon gym leader. Lance gave a small smirk from where he was standing and then turned to Cairo, awaiting his surprise pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Matsuko
Matsuko

Character sheet

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:05 pm

Matsuko strolled along for a bit and yawned. For some reason, she was feeling really drowsy and less energetic. Mira poked her leg and pointed to a bench outside of the gym. "Good luck, you two!" she yelled to Cairo and Lance, just as they disappeared into the Gym. She sat down and looked at her Pokemon, who looked up at her in return. Mira and Squirtle would just cancel each other out, so Pidgey has to be part of it. Matsuko didn't want to copy Cairo's idea, since it wasn't original. "Pidgey and Mira, we're gonna try to get something with you two." She laid down and looked through her PokeDex. Soon enough, her eyes closed and she fell into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon World
Pokemon World

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:46 am

Brock sat, cross legged on the floor of his Gym, when two challengers arrived at once. He hadn't been in much of a mood for a Gym battle lately, but the idea that these two boys proposed was quite interesting. "A double battle, you say?" Brock asked, as he stood to his feet, and walked toward his position in the arena. "That sounds interesting. I accept your challenge." He watched as one of the boys chose an Ekans for his Pokemon. "You must be unfamiliar with this Gym if you would choose a Poison type to battle here." He said, grabbing two Pokeballs from his waist, and throwing them into the arena. "My Pokemon will be, Geodude, and Onix!"
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Expert
Expert
Cairo

Character sheet

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:51 am

Cairo grinned when Brock accepted their challenge. Those Badges might as well have already been in their bags. Lance had chosen Ekans, just as Cairo had advised. Trust like that was hard to find, and they would be rewarded for it. Brock was already feeling overconfident because of the type of Pokemon Lance had chosen. And he would be even more at ease shortly. "Don't underestimate us." He said calmly, before removing a Pokeball as well. "Nidoran, I choose you!" The small barbed rodent was released from the ball, and looked around. It shrunk down upon seeing the giant Onix. "Don't be afraid, Nidoran. You're going to take that thing down!" Nidoran nodded it's head slowly, gaining a bit of its confidence back. "Alright, let's get started!"
Back to top Go down
Lance
Advanced
Advanced

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:37 am

Lance gave a small head nod at Cairo’s words towards Brock and a smile came across his lips as Cairo’s pokemon erupted from its pokeball, he scanned the nidoran and the onyx and even geodude. Before looking back towards cairo wondering what that enormously large head of his was cooking up, brock did have quite the point, poison in a rock type gym he must have some grand plan so he would just follow what he said earlier, he looked towards the purple snake in front of him. "Ekans use dig." The pokemon leaped into the air with a cry of ekans and disappeared into the ground awaiting its trainers next action.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon World
Pokemon World

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:40 am

Another Poison type? These boys must have been fools to challenge his gym with two poison types. "Looks like this won't take very long. You boys have a lot to learn before you'll be able to beat me..." He said. Brock had full confidence in his victory. He didn't even consider the possibility that he could lose. But he was quickly taken by surprise when Ekans made it's way underground. So they had a plan after all... He used a Poison type for it's Ground type move. "Not bad, but one move isn't going to win this for you..." Brock said. "Onix, use Tackle on Nidoran!" Onix began it's charge, and brock smiled to himself. By the Time Ekans showed itself, it would be fighting alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pewter City
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next