Lost Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Epiphany: RP and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Those participating in the Lost Reality Roleplay: The forum will be divided up by section starting soon. There will be a forum for each bedroom, and various other areas in the house. Please be sure to pay attention to where you are roleplaying, and keep the story moving smoothly

Kirigakure

Go down 
+3
Kazumi
Raijuta
Host
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Yuki Haku
Adept
Adept
Yuki Haku

Kirigakure - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:23 pm

When everyone arrived at the Training Grounds, they wouldn't find Haku there, rather Adrani.  There was bloodlust in his eyes, as well as the satisfaction that one would carry after successfully making their first kill. No warning, No sign of their third partner. Just an angry ANBU with blood on his Kunai. Without warning he went straight into the attack, Blaze as his target. No tricks, it would appear, just ferocity. Speed, power, and drive. The Kunai aimed for Blaze's juggular, there was no doubt what his intention was..

(Please continue rp here. https://lostepiphany.forumotion.com/t3-bellus-islands)
Back to top Go down
Raijuta
Novice
Novice
Raijuta

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:40 pm

!am. Raijuta appeared at the riverbank. In one hand, he held Adrani's ANBU mask. In the other, he held his Mizukage hat. When this was all over Adrani would have one of these objects, but which one? That was up to him. He sat quietly on a post, fully aware that his brother was already there and watching him. "Come on out if you want your chance to wear this hat, Adrani." His voice was calm and collected. "But should you fail to defeat me, You'll walk away only with a mask that you're no longer permitted to wear." The mist was already heavy, but lack of vision wouldn't serve as an obstacle to either shinobi. All Raijuta really wanted from this encounter, was to teach Adrani the true nature of the shinobi world, and not just the one area of it he had experienced. He was willing to risk his title for that cause.
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Adept
Adept
Kiba

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:44 am

Adrani view Rai but he was closer then he could imagine ." Good, at least you know I was already here . " He would never thought he would be standing in the same spot they stood ten years ago before they parted ways. Adrani look at the mask and the hat Rai had , both mean nothing too him at this point , all Adrani wanted to prove was Jonin where not on the same level as Anbu . "The recantation of the fallen one ,The king of seven ,The S-nin killer , The Phantom of the Anbu , each title I earn while some of these "Ninja waiver there's . But that will change once I become Mizukage hat as my own , they will earn there worth as being called an mist ninja "
Back to top Go down
Raijuta
Novice
Novice
Raijuta

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:32 am

Raijuta was happy back on that day... Back when he and his brother parted ways. Even though they wouldn't be working together directly, they would both be working on opposite sides of the coin, to protect the village. With one of them on either side, there was no way that the Hidden Mist would fall. As expected, the ANBU had made Adrani strong, and efficient. Unfortunately it had also made him egotistical and self-centered. He would make the perfect sensei for Haku, if Raijuta could break him of those traits. He had forgotten to put the village first. Before himself, before the ANBU, and yes, even before his mission. He opened up a box and pulled out two large stakes made of ice. HE then drove them into a tree before hanging the hat on one stake, and the mask on the other. "You have until the hat and the mask touch the ground to bring me down. You can either render me unconscious, force me into surrender, or kill me. If you fail to do so before time's up, then you can consider this your second failure." Judging by the temperature in the air and the size of the ice stakes, that would give him about fifteen to twenty minutes before they melted.  "Begin!"

Last edited by Raijuta on Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Adept
Adept
Kiba

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:58 pm

Everything he was saying was resister in his head, his task was clear , the temperature, air pressure, plus the rising of the sun gave him the exact time he had to render Rai of his title . Understanding the full effect of a mission was one of an anbu's best quality ,that and they completed the mission at all cost.

"Begin" Instandly Adrani drop low where his hands touch the platform of the water , in that same motion an hand rose from the water under Rai and grab his ankles attempting to drag his brother under water . When full submerge Adrani would preform the phase of his attack ."Water style ,Water pulse" With this jutsue Adrani send airways through the water stream causing immense pressure to anything within water . Body parts would render useless temporary , if it was a blow to the head there where any effects to ordure. First confusion, making the ability to think clearly or think on his feet voided ,seconded vision, temporary lost of sight , and finally lost of conscious .

These steps form properly would grant him victory . But Adrani knew Rai was stubborn and wasn't going to give in easily ."Come out already Rai your not fooling no one"
Back to top Go down
Raijuta
Novice
Novice
Raijuta

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 1:23 pm

Raijuta watched from a branch of the tree as Adrani played underwater with his clone. He couldn't help but sigh as his brother plunged so quickly into battle. It was the only thing he had been taught. Any knowledge he had attained since becoming an ANBU served only in that purpose. He had to learn to be less direct. Raijuta jumped down and quickly began weaving hand signs. "Boil Style: Erosive sheet: His words were quiet, impossible to hear from beneath the surface of the water. He then began to breath a sheet of the corrosive gas across the surface of the water. Coming up from beneath the water would result in Adrani's flesh instantly melting from his muscles, then his muscles melting from his bones. He watched from that point, but never once did his guard drop. He knew better than to underestimate one who shared his blood.
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Adept
Adept
Kiba

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:08 pm

Nothing was said, nothing needed to be said at this point . He had his task at hand and he knew what his opponent was and what he was capable of doing . Raijuta of the boiling style , Adrani kept an eye over his brother over the years in the shadows , from when he seal both tailed beats and when he buried there sister behind the garden next to there mother and farther . Adrani watch his every move, his bad habbits with calculating every scenario to the last detail , watering Mei flowers every morning before his morning walk with the genins. To his missions . Adrani was always there and he didn't even know it

The gas touch his the clones skin and cause an explosion of mist that made the area thicker then ever . The gas Adrani set off would put Rai in his Gen-jutsu, Rai would think he was in the silent kill technique but really was being dissected . Adrani was erasing memories of him knowing any jutsu boiling style , water style , ice style , summoning's, where rapidly being erase from his memory bank . In minutes Rai would be on the same level as a commoner , knowing nothing but the memories of what he use to be .

Adrani finally clear the mist away and waited to see if the effects work or continue to show him the Anbu where the ultimate ninja
Back to top Go down
Raijuta
Novice
Novice
Raijuta

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:31 pm

Adrani was a fool if he didn't think The Mizukage knew about his surveillance. He always assumed it was his younger brother's way of keeping an eye on him. Naturally Rai had kept a similar eye on his brother; Beyond keeping track of his updated files, of course. He watched over some of his missions personally, and had a particular ANBU operative give specific reports of Adrani's performance. The selection was difficult. He had to ensure that the operatives loyalty went to the Mizukage before his instructor. That alone took quite some time. Both brothers took the time to watch over each other. It was only natural.

Something about the explosion didn't make sense. A normal explosion would disperse the gas in the area. But when Adrani's clone exploded, the gas instead thickened. It was no normal clone. It was composed of some sort of gas, and he was willing to bet it wasn't regular mist. Wind Style: Rising Typhoon! The Mizukage inhaled deeply before breathing a mass of wind in the direction of the lake, blowing away the newly developed mist as well as a section of the original.He didn't wait for Adrani's response, He immediately began weaving hand signs, Horse, Bear, Monkey, Dragon, Snake, and then some unknown sign. He then forced his hands down into the ground. He stood up straight. It appeared that his technique did nothing, but there was a purpose behind everything that the man did....
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Adept
Adept
Kiba

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:26 am

Something wasn't right. nothing happen , was this a new jutsu or did he perform the hand signs wrong? This had Adrani mind wondering to multiple conclusion . But he didn't have time to break down the possible chances he had to render him .

"Play time over " The man bit both his thumbs at the same time causing them to bleed. But the color wasn't red it was a light blue . Then he slam the ground with tremendous force " Summoning Justs Whale unit assemble " An large cloud appeared covering Adrani . After the clouds disappear 5 large whales stood behind him in there own special armorer each hold a sword . Instantly Rai would figure that it was the missing legendary swords of the mist . Hunting S-class nin 3 where from the mist which he hunt down, one was his that was pass down ,and the other Rai earn after Kisame's death. After mastering each one he pass it on to each whale and over the ten year time they would also earn there self the title the hidden unit of the mist .

"Listen clearly, here is your brief , This man is Raijuta of the Boiling style , he is the Misukage of the mist and in the bingo books he was rank number 2 . You must be one with your team and one with you weapon to take him down . Don't worry I be your shield as you be my sword . Silent death formation

Which no hesitation started form hand signs , falcon ,lion, bear, rabbit," water style internal mist jutsu" The mist return thicker before . It was so thick it made it hard for his targets to breath in it . Even mist ninja's didn't use this jutsu cause they felt like it was an double edge sword to them. He never saw Rai do this Jutsu once . On the other hand Adrani and his personal trained unit trained in it , even lived in it for a week so there lungs could get use to the lack of air . They also too master the silent kill technique which made the move effective .

Two seconds , that's all it take for RURU to attempt to have the sewing sword through both Raijuta's shoulders and the rest on standby incase he didn't complete his task
Back to top Go down
Raijuta
Novice
Novice
Raijuta

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:33 am

He was biting his thumbs. That meant Adrani was getting serious. But Raijuta didn't flinch. In fact, he looked confident. Wait for it.. Wait for it! Now! Just as Adrani's hands hit the ground clouds of smoke appeared where his whales would be summoned. But something else came up in those locations as well. Six Pillars of Boil Style Mist! They would tear the summons apart before they even fully formed! Raijuta hadn't expected them to be holding five of the Legendary swords, however. They would be lost in history forever. The sixth pillar didn't target Adrani, however. It came up behind Raijuta, under the tree. It instantly snapped the ice stake, dropping the mask and hat to the ground. The beautiful thing about it was there was nothing Adrani could do about it! If he tried to save it himelf, he would be horribly disfigured, possibly to the point that he could no longer continue being a shinobi. If he sent a hidden clone, it would dissipate on contact with the mist. Raijuta smirked as he stood between the Mask and hat. "Looks like I win."
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Adept
Adept
Kiba

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:01 am

None of his moves where telegraph , how did he know he was going to summon them of all things ? Each one so easily defeated ,not even having a chance to set on ground . Then the smirk on his face figure Adrani's rage . The boiling water started to transform into black gas then finally exploded into lava . Adrani let off a loud screen before speaking his mind

"How dare you think this is a game Raijuta , How dare you ! We won't be sacrifice because Yall Jonin cant perform yall task and run from the first sign of a threat comes!!! We wont fall while yall take the credit of my fallen comrades blood . We are not being the back bone no more . No more !! " Our blood is stain more and more while Y'all get to come home to yall families, friends . No, and you take there side. Even after what happen to Mei , She told those Jonin to retreat cause they wasn't up to the task ! I had to bring her body back alone . I lost men trying to save her and where were you ! She called your name before she died and you wasn't there ! That one Anbu that was stain with the so much enemies blood it stayed on his skin like an tattoo .

Adrani then showed him the stains on his left arm . "Do what you want for peace but I speak for the Anbu black ops , we are done find yourself some other lamb to sacrifice " With his thoughts finally out he turn his back and left the river bank
Back to top Go down
Raijuta
Novice
Novice
Raijuta

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:12 am

When Adrani turned away, his face would be met with the solid contact of Raijuta's fist. "Stop acting like a damn baby!" He yelled at his brother, disgusted with his behavior. You will get over this superiority complex you've developed, and you'll get over it NOW!" Anger swelled up on his face, it was an occurrence few ever witnessed. "You think you're the only one to ever lose friends on the battlefield? You think you're the only one to ever wonder if all this is worth it? We make decisions for the good of the HIdden Mist Village! Not for the good of the Jonin or the ANBU! What about the genin? What about the Chuunin! They are the future of this village! When we're dead and buried, it's up to them to carry on our legacy! WE are the sacrifices! We sacrificed the chance to live peaceful, happy lives, to protect them, and the civilians of the village. If you want to take the cowards route and run away you can leave your forehead protector on my desk! As for me, I'll contnue to carry on Mei's wishes, and protect this village with everything I have!"With that, the Mizukage disappeared, back to the roof of the tower where he looked over the village, still fuming on the inside, but outwardly calm...
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Adept
Adept
Kiba

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:29 am

His face made contact with Adrani's face , but it did nothing , instead he stood there listening to his words .He hated Rai's words, they always had a way to make Adrani think of the bigger picture . Protecting just one branch wouldn't settle nothing cause at the end all units and levels where sacrifice for the good of the village . Adrani appeared on the roof top next to his older brother with a mask and Mizukage hat . " I guess , well , whatever " Adrani started to heat his hand until the mask was melted beyond repair . "I understand nothing but the killing , we where trained to kill and erase any trace . Rai , Your ideas sound good but reality is in these peaceful time people like me wont last long , and that's the truth and you can change that but will it be on time . But in the next four years those genin will surpass me . But I do have to ask how you know I had the remainder swords and knew I was going to summon them. I must know "
Back to top Go down
Raijuta
Novice
Novice
Raijuta

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:40 am

Raijuta sighed as his brother came to him, with his own, odd form of admitting he was wrong. "Adrani I just want to show you the other side. You've already become the best ANBU the Hidden Mist has ever seen. Where do you expect to go from there? It's time for you to learn the other side. Learn to think outside the box. Those Genin will be your path to learning that. You'll grow together and become the strongest team this village has ever seen." He looked out toward the training grounds. "When I dismissed them, the first thing they did was go to start training together. Even now, they're out there training, hoping to gain your approval. You have some dedicated students..." Adrani's question caught Rai of guard though. "Well, I didn't know..." He told his brother. "Honestly, if I did know, I probably wouldn't have used that attack. I never wanted to destroy the swords. They were relics of the Hidden Mist and now only two remain. I only knew that you were summoning something, And I wanted to send it back quickly." He laughed to himself, thinking he may have been too hasty, not even waiting to see what was coming. But he believed it sometimes better to act than to react.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kirigakure
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Epiphany :: Fan Based RP :: Naruto-
Jump to: