Lost Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Epiphany: RP and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Those participating in the Lost Reality Roleplay: The forum will be divided up by section starting soon. There will be a forum for each bedroom, and various other areas in the house. Please be sure to pay attention to where you are roleplaying, and keep the story moving smoothly

Kirigakure

Go down 
+3
Kazumi
Raijuta
Host
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijuta
Novice
Novice
Raijuta

Kirigakure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:17 pm

So it had begun... It was no surprise. Even when they were younger, it was never like Adrani to waste time. The faint sounds of the young ones scrambling could be heard above, but this wasn't a challenge just for them, but for Adrani as well. It had been ten years since Adrani and Rai went their seperate ways, and the path that Adrani walked was much more trecherous. It required one to be ruthless, while the path that Raijuta walked required him to protect those who were weaker than him. But the fact of the matter was, times were changing. They were no longer known as the "Blood Mist" Village, and Adrani would have to adjust to this new way of life. The best way Raijuta could think of to help him to do this, was to give him something to care about. Something precious to him. In time, those students would be just that. But for now, Raijuta had to ensure that the kids didn't die! he wouldn't interfere with their "test," but should things get out of hand, there was a squad of Black Ops in wait, prepared to stop the match if need be...
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Adept
Adept
Kiba

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:53 pm

Adrani just stare at the three genin . Out of the three only one was really attempting to do some. The other two was just a waist of space ,how they even pass there examples surprise him . The mist was getting soft now if genin like blaze and kazumi pass . He mind as well started the elimination now before the even go through the chuunin exam. All thoughts swept from his head, his feelings and emotion where now numb knowing know that this squad was useless .
Adrani calmly pulled out his scroll that all ready had is blood on the the writing ."summoning jutsu great whale fortress" Adrani was gone from ground . Bit if they looked up they would see a gigantic whale floating above the mizakage building .

Adrani: dispose of them Gianaru

Gianaru: there just kids Adrani, if I blast them with a quarter of them im going to kill them on contact.

Adrani: then do it full power.

Gianaru: adrani you not a anbu no .....

Adrani:Do it now

An cold chill came from his last words. This was the way of the mist . This was the way he grew up on, the way the Mizakage grew up on and ninja before .This would be the end of those three and they didnt even make it to there chuunin exams . As the word fire was about to escape his lips and six man anbu squad surrounded him on the top of the whales head .

Back to top Go down
Raijuta
Novice
Novice
Raijuta

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:05 pm

The time had come more quickly than expected. When the ANBU squad appeared before Adrani, so did the Mizukage. He looked up at his brother, who stood atop his summoned whale. "It seems you've failed your first mission, Adrani." Raijuta said. He sighed, and looked on at the students, who weren't terribly injured, except Kazumi, who had suffered some second degree burns. "Tachumo. Tend to this young lady's wounds." One of the ANBU immediately went to Kazumi's side, and began an advanced medical ninjutsu to heal her burns. Raijuta then noticed something else. "Your frustration caused you to become careless. That is what I need you to teach these children not to do. Come with me." He then turned to the genin team. "The three of you are dismissed. You are to reconvene here at the same time tomorrow." He then began down the stairs toward his office, awaiting his brother to follow.
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Adept
Adept
Kiba

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:20 pm

Emotions of anger flew when that word escape from Raijuta's mouth. "Fail..FAIL!! I AM AN ANBU BLACK OP FAILING IS NOT AN OPTION" then an shock arouse from his eyes as he started to touch his face and feel the mask on his face once more . "Im not an anbu no moreim an jonin now . I failed already .

Anbu leader:adrani this was why I was nervous about letting you keep your mask . Now I know I was right ima have to ask you to retire you mask to me adrani

Adrani didnt know how to react to this failure because he never failed as an anbu. "Hear" he gave the leader his mask and notice black needles in his arms . A grin came on his face knowing that this squad was doing something and they actually did hurt him . Almost hitting an Vidal spot . He slowly jump down and started to follow his brother with his head down thinking of that word fail.. he felt like it was going to haunt him as long as he lived ..
Back to top Go down
Yuki Haku
Adept
Adept
Yuki Haku

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:39 pm

Haku was struck with a mixture of intensity and horror as he looked on at Adrani. In his moment of frustration, he had neglected to protect himself from the poisonous needles that Haku had prepared. But they're effect wouldn't take form quickly enough to stop the assault from the summoned whale. He prepared to defend himself with his life, but before a move could be made on either side, a team of ANBU Black Ops came to stop the battle, preventing it from getting out of hand. With a sigh of relief, he listened to the back and forward between his sensei and the Mizukage. Once dismissed, he turned to his teammates. "Would you guys mind meeting me in the field behind the Academy?" He didn't await an answer. In an instant, he was gone, headed to his destination in hopes that his teammates would arrive.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Shioden
Novice
Novice
Blaze Shioden

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:13 pm

Blaze’s eyes shifted back open at the enormous rise in power, then the shadow that overcame the entire mizukage building. A summoning jutsu and one of very high power, what was their teacher doing aiming to kill them……he stepped back and extended the glaive forward in an offensive formation ready to attack and defend the three people that were labeled as his teammates, he had heard stories about a ninja could run if he was outmatched and outskilled but like him he wasn’t a ninja but a warrior with fire to help him. He stepped forward his eyes seeming to glow with a crimson fiery tint and the end of the glaive erupted into fire that blazed continuously. He stepped forward again ready prepared to die like a true warrior, his hands trembled with the polearm as well but he extended shakily forward shifting the polearm to the side and bending his knees. He prepared staring towards the man that was their sensei ready waiting he watched. It never came the attack never seemed to erupt forth instead the men lined between the genin and their sensei snuffing the fire from the young fire genin, his eyes shifted shut and he took a deep breath the sweat deciding to finally fall from his face. He looked on as his sensei went back and forth with the Mizukage and then just like that they were dismissed, he heard Haku mention something about behind the mizukage tower and he only nodded before making his way down the stairs and to behind the mizukage tower.
Back to top Go down
Kazumi
Novice
Novice
Kazumi

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:19 pm

Kazumi faced straight ahead as the ANBU came to her side, healing her burns. She bit the inside of her cheek. This was unnecessary. She didn't learn medical jutsu for nothing. She could have healed herself, but she said none of this out loud. After he finished, she flexed her fingers and nodded her head in thanks. So the Mizukage had to intervene. That meant her sensei really did intend to kill them. She allowed herself to grin a little bit. Her teammate had put himself in front of her and Haku to protect them...But if he'd thought it through, he would have realized that it would have done nothing at all. It would have been more beneficial to live by himself than to die with the other two.

I guess I'll never understand.

She gave no indication that she'd heard Haku's words, but her body disappeared, heading over their designated meeting point. She sat silently on a tree stump, legs crossed and waiting patiently for the others.
Back to top Go down
Raijuta
Novice
Novice
Raijuta

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:37 pm

Raijuta didn't look back as he walked toward his office. The sound of his brother's footsteps was indication enough of his presence. "Why do you think that you were suddenly reassigned to become a Jonin instructor from an ANBU Leader?" He remained silent as he listened for his brother's answer. He took a seat at his desk before he started his explanation. "Times in this ninja world have changed. There's less need for ruthless killers, and more need for powerful teachers to bring up the next generation." He shuffled a few papers around and let out a sigh. "As you said on the roof, you've never failed on any of your assignments. That is why I selected you. This arrangement is a test. Not only for those Genin, for you as well. It's a test to see if you're capable of adjusting to an assignment that's unlike anything you've had before." Raijuta's face was calm, however it was stern. "I'm disappointed in your first attempt. Your mission was to raise a team of capable ninja, and at the first sign of frustration, you decided instead to eliminate them. How can you accomplish your mission without the necessary materials. As an ANBU your mission always came first. It's no different as a Jonin." Raijuta stood from his seat and walked around to his brother. "I expect those three to outshine the Legendary Sannin within the next five years." With that, he embraced his brother in a hug. "We have a long way to go..."
Back to top Go down
Yuki Haku
Adept
Adept
Yuki Haku

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:49 pm

It didn't take long for Haku's teammates to arrive at the field. Once they were all present, Haku didn't waste any time. "We have work to do." He said, jumping down from a rock. "Our sensei is a top ANBU operative. He has no experience training Genin. He can only deal in life or death situations. So if we don't pick our game up, we'll end up dead before we ever get a chance at the Chuunin exams." His eyes traveled from one teammate to the other. "He'll probably challenge us to fight at random times, and next time, we need to be prepared. We're going to have to train on our own, without him, and get stronger, and faster. We need to see Adrani-sensei as an enemy, and with an enemy like him, we're going to have to become a team." At no point did he speak as if he were talking down to his teammates. He didn't underestimate either of them. He knew both of them to be talented, however if they hesitated again like they did just now, they may not have gotten another chance. "Let's beat him..."
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Adept
Adept
Kiba

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:02 pm

He just listen to the words that his brother was saying. Raijuta tried to show him his vision. What he wanted him to do with these three genin. Adrani felt naked without his mask and it showed on his pale face . Raijuta was right , even if adrani didnt believe him but it showed throughout the world. Times was becoming peaceful, and ninja like Adrani who was trained to be emotionless killer where either becoming respected jonin and there name was being know across the land or S-class missing nin . We lost our sister and he knew he Raijuta didn,t want to lose his brother cause he know how to "adjust".
He was embrace with a hug . Adrani didnt know how to react to this emotion so he just left his arms down . A deep breath was release before he spoke. " I respect your dream and I promise that I will uphold. But you are naive , you haven't seen what I have seen . You seen the devils mask but I've seen his face. Your job as an Jonin was to protect what was on the surface but my job as and ANBU Leader was to make sure the real demons didnt come to the surface . But this task I shall do and complete but your seeing and what is really out there are two different things .
Back to top Go down
Blaze Shioden
Novice
Novice
Blaze Shioden

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:56 pm

Blaze folded his arms over his chest merely listening to the words that were echoing through Haku's lips, their sensei was a trained killer and they would have to be ready to do the same when it came down to it. He stepped forward his feet cutting lightly across the windy grass, he stopped in front of Haku and looked him eye to eye before sighing lightly knowing that he was right. He turned around and returned to the spot where he started his back resting up against the mizukage building allowing Haku to continue talking, after a few moments he finally spoke up. "What exactly do you propose? I mean how do you train as a genin to beat an ANBU member or even survive against anything he can possibly throw at us?" his voice was rather stern despite the fact he knew that there was probably a way if the three of them covered each others strengths and weaknesses. From the way he had seen Adrani was a merciless killer, one ready to take out his opponents despite the factors of outnumbering or out skilled. Kasumi was the same way though she threw herself into the midst of battle with no plan of action from her teamates, she aimed to kill and that is what lingers on her mind. Haku, he was hard to pick through his strategies are well planned and could be perfect if they would have a way to communicate through battle, he tapped his chin lightly thinking awaiting Hakus answer to his previous question.
Back to top Go down
Kazumi
Novice
Novice
Kazumi

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:59 pm

Life and Death, eh?

Kazumi gave a slight nod of the head at Haku's words. It wasn't as if these words were news to them, but they hadn't been at the forefront of her mind. Defeating an ANBU as a newly formed genin team? He was an ANBU with years of experience. They, with the exception of Haku, were relatively inexperienced. The three of them were also unfamiliar with each other. The odds were stacked against them, but defeating him wasn't impossible. She adjusted the bandages covering her eyes, as she did often. Her face turned to Blaze as he voiced his doubts. She knew they were pointed at Haku, but she responded. "We learn each others strengths and weaknesses. We have to know them as well as we know our own. He can pick us off one by one, but if we team up, like Haku said, then we stand a chance."

Back to top Go down
Raijuta
Novice
Novice
Raijuta

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:18 pm

Raijuta had mixed emotions about Adrani's response to his words. On one hand, His brother seemed dedicated to his new assignment, on the other, he didn't seem to truly understand what it was like on the other side. That was to be understood, to an extent, since Adrani had never lived on the surface. He broke the embrace with his brother and looked him in the eye. "You are clearly just as naive, brother. You believe that I am unfamiliar with what happens behind the scenes, but for the past five years, I have been the one to sign off on all of your missions. You believe that the true demons are all in the underground. But in the last two years, while you were hunting S-Class missing-nin, I was battling against the Isobu and the Saiken. Both are sealed away and under the control of Hidden Mist now, which is very likely to make us the target of other ninja Villages one day; An issue that's dealt with on the surface. I respect your abilities as a ninja, but you insinuate that Jonin-Class ninja are soft, and do nothing except wait for the ANBU to handle the real issues. I'll be glad to break you of that illusion. Name any of your ANBU men. If any of them can defeat me in a one on one sparring match, I'll be glad to hand my title over to them." The Mizukage's statement was bold, but he knew that it was necessary. Unless he had the complete trust and faith of his men, then true teamwork could not be attained. Besides, there were few ninja in the world who could fight on par with a Kage. Raijuta was sure that he had made the right choice of words. His brother needed to know of his confidence, and more importantly, the power of a person who had something to protect.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Haku
Adept
Adept
Yuki Haku

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:35 pm

Kazumi had caught on. That was a good sign. It meant she was insightful, and understood the situation. "My mother was a Hunter-nin from the ANBU black ops. The first thing you have to know about them is that they are experts of silent killing. If an ANBU performs properly, you're dead before you even know you're under attack. So the first thing we need is someone who can detect an approaching enemy at all times." He turned his eyes on Kazumi and offered a soft smile. "Kazumi, I'm not sure of the extent of sensory abilities, but I'm sure they surpass mine as well as Blaze's. Your primary objective should be to extend your range of detection, as well as sharpen it. We also need to develop a way to communicate with each other without speaking. I've been working on coming up with a technique to do this, but The code isn't quite complete yet."

Haku took a seat on the rock on which he originally stood and took a deep breath. "Kazumi is right. We need to know about each other's strengths and weaknesses if we're going to make it. I'll start. My best combat skills are Short to mid-range. My objective is to become a Hunter-nin myself, so I've worked on my silent killing technique since I could walk. My best position in the team would be an ambusher. I can take out an opponent easily as long as he doesn't know I'm there. My best quality is probably my speed, so if the first attack fails, I can also easily slow an opponent down, though I'm not very good at overpowering an opponent. There's also that technique..." Haku thought of his Kekkei Genkai for a moment. How could he use that to aid in team battle? Ideas were flowing through his head, but none were concrete yet.
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Adept
Adept
Kiba

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:15 pm

Adrani laugh in Raijuta's face. A clear sign of disrespect but to Adrani Raijuta's ignorance was just more funny then annoying. Being a jonin made him cocky , blind and apparently naive . He clap after Raijuta spoke on his accomplishment on sealing two tailed beast and continue to listen to the challenge but first Adrani had to remind him who he was . "First off your not even suppose to be Mizakage , Mei was , you was just pick at the time off the fact you was the closest person to her at the time . Second half the jonin hear dont know the basic. I ask a dozen what is the 8 vidal points to the human body ? Then I ask what was how did the left lobe of the brain operate and you know what answer I got? I dont know what I look like the medical unit . But if you ask any ANBU that question not only they would answer it correctly they would do it in alphabetical order. Yall "jonin" dont take none of yall training seriously, yall depend on you keke genki to get yall through the fight . Yall lack basic knowledge overall and it saddens me to say it but it looks like you got infested by it to .

Any ANBU in this village can defeat any jonin you put up cause I trained them not only individual but as one unit . But to honest someone like you no. They would call me for you and you think those two tail beast where bad , brother you dont know what you would get yourself into . A jonin step in front of Adrani "did you just threaten the Mizakage?" Adrani just look at him with a dumb look and with a flashing swipe he flip the jonin in his left lobe of his head and instantly he drop " ahhhhhhh why cant I move" Adrani spoke " the left lobe control the basic movement idiot" He shook his head and turn his back on the Mizakage and just left proving his point. "But if you think your strong as you are retrieve my mask and meet me 1am on the river bank
Back to top Go down
Blaze Shioden
Novice
Novice
Blaze Shioden

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:46 pm

His eyes slipped shut listening to the words that left Haku's lips, he spoke about the sensory abilities of Kazumi and the ranged abilities of himself as well as his speed in and out of combat. Blaze saw it all right now as if they were in battle and finally it had come around his time to step forth and describe his abilities and thoughts. He opened his eyes and pushed up off the brick of the wall and stepped forward parting his lips and speaking. "I am well versed in up front fighting keeping somebodies focus on a battlefield as well as planning out tactics and such during combat, of course as you can see my weapon of choice is heavy and has range to it but I am versed in any weapon thats thrown in front of me. I also do have a few jutsus to my name but they are much different than the way you guys use jutsu since I am from the fire village."
Back to top Go down
Kazumi
Novice
Novice
Kazumi

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:06 am

Kazumi looked up at her teammates, more of a force of habit than necessity. "My jutsu are mostly medical jutsu, but can also double as offensive jutsu, like my chakra scalpel. My position in the team should be as a sensor and as a medic as needed." She was short-ranged as well, which posed a problem for the team. All three of them were short to mid ranged fighters. Although Blaze did say he was well versed in weaponry. There were various weapons that were long-ranged, but not necessarily efficient. She put a hand on her bandages. "My lack of sight is my strength as well as my weakness. It's not necessarily a weakness because I can't see. I can 'see' perfectly fine, but I can't see flat surfaces, for instance seals on flesh or writing on scrolls."

This information is out in the open now...
But we have to find a way to use it to our advantage...
Back to top Go down
Raijuta
Novice
Novice
Raijuta

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:01 am

Raijuta stood silently and listened to Adrani's twisted understanding of what a Jonin and an ANBU truly were; opposite sides of a coin. Without both, a village would not survive. However Adrani had written off the opposite side, due to lack of knowledge. Naturally an ANBU operative and a Jonin would need to have different knowledge, but Raijuta would never allow an incompetent shinobi to become a Jonin in his Village, to lead other shinobi to their deaths. For their job description, ANBU needed far more extensive knowledge of human anatomy than regular ninja, however, his Jonin were experts when it came to Chakra, and tactics. "It seems the knowledge you speak of hasn't escaped everyone." Raijuta said. He placed a finger on Adranis chest and closed his eyes. He then slowly pulled his hand away, removing the black water from his brothers pores. Traces of contaminated blood followed the poisoned water, and they all converged into a ball, which trailed into a small jar. "If you hadn't shifted ever so slightly with that summoning jutsu, that boy would have hit all 8 of your vital points, and right now, you would be dead."

He then bent down and tapped his Jonin guard on his temporal lobe, returning the motion to his body. "It's fine, Shiko. I'm in no danger." He then turned to his brother once more. "You will learn respect for your clansmen through this assignment. " He said calmly. "But if you need your proof first..." He pointed to the wall to Adrani's left, where the former ANBU's mask was hanging. "I'll see you at 1."
Back to top Go down
Yuki Haku
Adept
Adept
Yuki Haku

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:16 am

Haku listened well to what his teammates said. "It sounds to me like we have a team." Haku said. "If Kazumi can act as our sensory ninja, and medical ninja all in one, and Blaze can be our powerhouse, I think I have our battle formula all figured out." He stood to his feet and formed a single hand sign; one that didn't fit any of the ones taught in the Academy. As he did so, a mirror made of Ice appeared before him, and he stepped to the inside. A line of mirrors formed toward the academy, and in an instant, Haku's image disappeared from the first mirror. In another instant, he was back, holding an eraser from one of the classrooms. "We have a weakness in that none of us are necessarily long range fighters. But trust me when I say I can get us into our range if need be." There was something else his mirrors were good for as well, but there was no need for him to explain that just yet.

"As I said, we need to be able to communicate without speaking. I've figured out a way to do it using the Hidden Mist Jutsu, that even Adrani-sensei wouldn't be able to notice." He instructed his partners to stand next to each other and place their hands over their chests. Once they complied, Haku began his explanation. The Village was alway shrouded in mist, so often, the hidden mist jutsu wasn't even necessary. with little more than a thought, an extremely small portion of mist slid across their skin, almost as if it were liquid instead of gas. "This is easy for any shinobi to do, but no one will know what the code is." Haku then explained the code to them. A mist mark anywhere on a teammates head would indicate which direction to travel. A mark sliding down the back of the leg was a signal to retreat. On the hand, as he had just done, was a signal to attack, and the back of the neck indicated a need to hide and observe. Specific messages could also be created through taps on the inside of the ear, using Morse code. This way, they could have deadly teamwork and communication without ever speaking.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Shioden
Novice
Novice
Blaze Shioden

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:31 am

He listened allowing it all to play into his head bit by bit, each word seemed to be perfectly rehearsed even for a boy like Haku as if he had done this more than once. He honestly didnt care he simply listened, that was until Haku came to the solving of the communication issue and he himself was forced to stand back o his feet and stare across at the boy. "Unfortunately I lack the capacity to use that Jutsu Haku it counteracts my flow of chakra and is actually the polar opposite of my own, so unless you know some way for me to learn it I wont be able to communicate using it." He simply sat back against the wall on that note allowing his eyes to slip shut again awaiting Haku's answer to that considering how would he be able to fit into this team with two ice chakra users and one fire. He allowed his eyes to slip back open after a while the sapphire blue of them echoing to scan the area around them he himself trying to think of a way for himself to contact them if things needed to be done a certain way.
Back to top Go down
Kazumi
Novice
Novice
Kazumi

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:06 pm

Water?

Kazumi felt the mist slide across her skin, connecting each one to a command and making sure she memorized them all. When Blaze spoke, she didn't move her head over at him. Her left arm just turned into mist, rushing over to him and circling around his body, then down to his hand. He couldn't feel it, but she now had a clear picture of him. "Then use hand signals, or something similar. Even if I'm a good distance away from you, by using mist, I can see it. I can then transfer the message to Haku." The mist drew back and solidified back into her arm.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Haku
Adept
Adept
Yuki Haku

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:30 am

A quizzical look overcame Haku's face upon Blaze's confession that he was unable to perform the Hidden Mist Jutsu. That jutsu was a requirement to graduate from the Academy. But despite the questions on his face, none made their way from his lips. There were more important things at hand. He listened to Kazumi's proposed solution to the problem, but then he shook his head. "No, it would take about three seconds for the message to get passed that way. We need to be able to communicate in an instant. Haku's finger met with his chin for a moment, and then he nodded. "Got it." he turned to Blaze and thought for a second longer before opening his mouth. "You're proficient in Fire-Style, right?" It was a rare quality where they were from, but they could surely use that to their advantage. "Heat will cause mist to rise. If you apply a small amount of heat to the coded area, it will work in the same fashion. Just be careful not to burn us." After the first step had been completely explained, Haku stood to his feet. "Let's go to the Training Grounds. We have work to do..." Haku disappeared without awaiting response from his team mates. The only thing on his mind was survival. He had too many dreams to die at the hands of an untrained Sensei.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Shioden
Novice
Novice
Blaze Shioden

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:38 am

Blaze listened at first to what Kazumi said, the cold mist that her body became seeming to clash with the natural heat that danced from his own body. It wasn’t intentional but an effect of his body he couldn’t exactly push away. He was about to say exactly what Haku said about it taking to long before he posed a second idea that could actually work allowing a nod to pass from him to Haku then came the daunting task of the training between the three of them but before Blaze could mention that he needed to drop home first his other partner had disappeared no doubt heading in the direction of the training grounds, he sighed lightly darting in the direction of his home, he had to switch some things around after hearing his groups strengths and weaknesses. He passed by the door of his house and his mother who seemed to be tidying up in the kitchen or something but right now he didn’t honestly care. He darted to his room and placed the halberd like weapon on the wall and ran to his closet equipping new weapons and darting back out through the door to the training grounds. When he stepped forward into the grounds where they would be training Blaze would be in different attire and even hold different weapons though right now only one of them was seen.

He now wore a dark sapphire blue cloak that was tossed over his shoulder and tied together covering his body in the blue cloth. At his side rested two long swords, each crafted to be light by appearance alone, and none of them holding sheathes, the hilts and blades were all crafted to be a crimson red color with sapphire blue inscriptions running up the flat sides of each blade. Though barely seen upon his back rested a composite longbow, the string crafted of a few strands of elegant strong but light silk that his mother crafted. The wood of the bow was dark and seemed to be scarred by fire, it was black in color and a quiver of arrows lay between the string and the wood each arrow holding a feather at the end of them. He stepped to the area in the middle of the training ground and waited watching for his party.
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Adept
Adept
Kiba

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 5:09 am

Raijuta thought he was saving his life by pulling out the poison that flow through Adrani's body,but not knowing that Adrani was harvesting it in his system to experiment on a new jutsu . Adrani was in the battle, did he really think that he didn't see the needles aiming straight for his eight vital points .? That technique would have work better if he had a distraction like aiming for different parts of the body then strike the 8 vital signs in different points of the battle. But Adani didn't say an world,he let Rai have this one , at this point words where little to him as the challenge was accepted . Raijutu knews little about Adrani but adrani knew a lot about and the notorious Boiling style . He knew it was going to be an problem even for him but a couple plans where in place just incase he used it. Mizakage Adrani .That had a nice ring to it he thought
Back to top Go down
Kazumi
Novice
Novice
Kazumi

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 8:50 am

F-Fire?

Although her outward appearance remained relatively the same, Kazumi's jaw tightened when Haku mentioned this new way for Blaze to communicate. Goosebumps rose along her neck when she thought about the heat. There was no way she would trust anyone with any kind of heat near her, but she saw no other way around it... She shook it off and immediately headed to the training grounds, arriving seconds after Haku did. She stood with her arms crossed, mist watching as her third teammate went a different route and came back with new weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure   Kirigakure - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kirigakure
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Epiphany :: Fan Based RP :: Naruto-
Jump to: