Lost Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Epiphany: RP and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Those participating in the Lost Reality Roleplay: The forum will be divided up by section starting soon. There will be a forum for each bedroom, and various other areas in the house. Please be sure to pay attention to where you are roleplaying, and keep the story moving smoothly

Pallet Town

Go down 
+2
Cairo
Pokemon World
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pokemon World
Pokemon World

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Pallet Town   Pallet Town Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:04 am

This is the starting place for Trainers. Located Here is the home of each new trainer (yes, EVERYONE is from Pallet town, unless you want to catch your own starter, which wont be made easy.), Professor Oaks Lab, where you will receive your starter Pokemon, and the path to Viridian City.

Available Pokemon:
Cyndaquil (2)
Totodile (2)
Bulbasaur (2)
Elekid (1)
Clefairy (1)
Pidgey (wild)
Rattata (wild)

Last edited by Pokemon World on Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Expert
Expert
Cairo

Character sheet
Name: Cairo
Race: Human

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:26 pm

Two years it had been... Two years since Cairo turned ten. Two years that he could have been on his journey. But it would be worth it. Attending Pallet Pokemon Academy would give the twelve year old boy extended knowledge about Pokemon, and give him the advantage. He nodded as he convinced himself with that fact. Standing outside of Prof. Oaks office, the boy took a deep breath. He had waited a long time for this moment. Once he was ready, he turned the knob, and walked in. The lab was humongous! There were no technicians, or anyone to show him around, so he just walked until he reached the back, and saw the prof. sitting at his computer. "Um, Professor?" He asked, attempting to get the mans attention. "Oh. Hello Cairo. It's been a while, hasn't it?" The professor was pleasant as always. "I heard you graduated the Academy. I guess that means you're ready for your first Pokemon." He lead the boy over to a table containing eight Pokeballs. "Pick the one you wish to take with you on your Journey."
Cairo nodded his head, and examined the table, already knowing which Pokemon he wanted. There were two pokeballs under the picture of a Charmander. Cairo picked the one at the top, and held it in his hand. It felt good holding his own Pokemon for the first time. "I want this one." He told the professor, who seemed to be amused by his decision. "That particular Pokemon is quite unique. Remove it from it's pokeball and see for yourself." Nodding his head, Cairo obeyed the elder man, and dropped the ball on the ground. His eyes widened when the Pokemon was exposed. It was a Charmander, but instead of it's usual orange color, the lizard was a dark gray! "This is a very rare occurrence indeed." The professor said." It's been heard of for a Charmander to come out red, or even with a blue flame on its tail, but this is the first I've ever seen one of this color." He sounded almost concerned, but Cairo's eyes lit up, and he dove down to embrace his Charmander. "I love it!" He said. "We're going to be best friends, and we're going to beat everyone else!" After a few parting words, Cairo and Charmander left Oaks office, and headed home. Cairo had promised his parents he wouldn't leave without introducing them to his Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Gaara of the Funk
Adept
Adept
Gaara of the Funk

Character sheet
Name: Gaara
Race: Kazekage

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: The imposing Pokemon!    Pallet Town Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:54 pm

"You're going to pick up your Pokemon today, right?"

A quick ruffle of the newspapers, and the echoing tick of the grandfather clock in the hallway were the only sounds that broke the minute silence that followed these words. Harper's heart hammered against her chest. Her fingers clutched the sudsy plate she held in her hand; turning, to meet the watery gaze of her father. "I'm not. I've already told you this, but you seem to have turned deaf." A hand snapped to her mouth, brown eyes widening in considerable horror at her own boldness. The elderly man chuckled darkly, and turned the page. "You speak to me like that again, I'll ruin your other eye too. Do you want that?"

Harper replied with a slow nod; hands shifting slowly from her mouth up to the pale-watered eye - teeth softly grasping the fleshy lower-half of her lip. And walked out. "You're going to get your Pokemon today, with the others. And Harper?" Harper paused outside the door. "Try to get yourself a good one -- not one you think is cute. Think of the power, before the appearance. Your Pokemon is a tool. Not a friend." With a shake of her head, the young girl ran upstairs to get ready. Blind in one eye, she kept knocking her shoulder and hips off the walls and door-frames.

harper had known it was futile arguing, and kept what she was wearing on -- fastening her hair, in the same old fashion - picking up her bag, she slung it on her back -- forgetting one vital thing. The eye-patch. But that, was only for a moment. Her hand immediately snapped to the desk, and she hastily fastened it to her face, bolting out of the door.

-Professor oaks Labratory of damned creatures.-

"Ah, Hello miss Harper." The kindly Professor gave a sympathetic smile. Oak lowered his voice, and leaned down towards the tiny girl. "I know you're not willing to do this, and I feel for you. But, I have held back a Pokemon who I think will suit you perfectly." The Professor's voice rose, and he pushed a pokeball into her hand. "Thank you." Polite as always, she turned to leave.

"Wait -- aren't you going to open it?"

"Not yet. I at least want to meet my Pokemon alone."

"That's fine."

And out Harper walked, to sit on the kerb and stare at the Pokeball.
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Expert
Expert
Cairo

Character sheet

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:07 pm

Backpack, Check. Snacks, Check. Pokeballs, Check Money, Check. And most importantly... "My partner." Cairo said, looking at the pokeball containing Charmander, which sat in his hand. He attached it to his belt loop before walking out the door. His mother and father had held him there longer than he had intended to stay, but it was finally time. Cairo was more eager than he could recall ever being. After everything he had learned, it would be a breeze from here. Not once, did he consider that he wasn't the only person to attend a prep school before beginning his journey, and it didn't make the least bit of difference. In his mind, the title of Champion was already his. He began walking toward the north side of town. Along the way, he passed the professors lab once more, and standing outside, was Harper, a girl from his neighborhood. They had known each other a long time, but they weren't close friends or anything. She seemed to live a very sheltered life, and keep a lot of secrets. He waved to her anyway, as he passed the lab, only then noticing that she was holding a pokeball. It seemed she was getting her first pokemon as well. He smiled to himself as he walked past, looking toward his future...
Back to top Go down
Gaara of the Funk
Adept
Adept
Gaara of the Funk

Character sheet

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:37 pm

"Come out?"

From the Pokeball, an unusual looking critter materialised from the red light. Great, a furry little fucker with a sly looking face. What the hell was it? A rat? A kitty? Shit, she didn't know, and she wasn't prepared to find out. This... was the thing she was to be stuck with, for the rest of her life? harper's pale fingers shook, and her uncovered eyes glared down at the tiny critter, who was now sitting staring at her with the same disgust she was showing towards the critter. Harper leaned forward - the Eeviee leaned forward, tongue pressing out to attempt to lick the tip of her nose. On auto pilot, Harper pulled away, and the tiny critter looked hurt. Harper attempted to lean forward again, only for the Pokemon to pull away from her touch. "I'm sorry!" D:
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Expert
Expert
Cairo

Character sheet

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:50 pm

Cairo could hear Harper as he passed her. She sounded so unsure. So hesitant. It was a shame. She would get nowhere like that. He turned back, curious as to what kind of Pokemon she had received. "An Eevee!" his voice would ring from behind her back, as he walked up after witnessing their first interaction. "He's a cutie too.." He would say as he bent down and scratched behind the pups ear. He looked toward Harper as he did so. "This Eevee is going to be your partner for a long time. It's going to be awkward if you're afraid of it." He looked back to the young Eevee and smiled. "Isn't that right?" At that moment, Professor Oak rushed out of the Lab, as if he had just received an emergency call, only to stop in his tracks when he saw the two new trainers standing right in front of his door. "Oh, good, you're both here." He said, as he caught his breath. "I forgot to give you these." He said, as he handed each of the two a PokeDex. "It keeps record of all the Pokemon you've seen and caught." He explained. "Like a high-tech encyclopedia! Anyway, consider it a gift. And good luck on your journeys!" With that, he turned and went back into the lab. Then, Cairo stood once more, and began along his way again. "Well, good luck, Harper!" He said, as he started toward the grassy path to Viridian City.
Back to top Go down
Gaara of the Funk
Adept
Adept
Gaara of the Funk

Character sheet

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:03 pm

An Eeviee!

Harper's entire body stiffened. Damn, the looks the tiny Pokemon was giving her was... Chilling. Black eyes peered into her own deep brown, until a hand snuck into her vision. For a moment, he eyes flickered back towards the boy, and back at the pokemon. This wasn't going to work. Harper knew it. The Eeviee knew it... Hell, even professor Oak knew it, but still he had handed her this pokemon, with no experience, and no knowledge of how or what the hell to do. "Yeah, he's cute. I think I may give him a name, you know. But I don't think he likes me very much." She smiled shakily, and held her hand out towards the tiny fox with a smile. The wee bugger turned his head away and continued to nuzzle into Cairo's hand. She heaved a sigh. Then the professor came out, and handed her and Cairo and unusual looking device. "Professor..." She began. Her cheeks flushed a royal red, and she continued. "I have no idea what I'm doing here. Can I just... not have a pokemon? It might die like my goldfish did!" She babbled desperately.

"Listen, I know yu aren't willing in this, but I'm sure that strapping young lad could show you the rope, couldn't you, Cairo."

"Bu-"

And he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Expert
Expert
Cairo

Character sheet

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:13 pm

"Wait! But I-"

Gone... Damn old people. Show up and disappear like the stealthiest of ninja. Not only that, but volunteering him for tasks that he had no intentions of volunteering for in the first place. He looked over at Harper, and sighed. She surely was in no condition to take care of that Eevee. He couldn't leave them like that. If she was still boo-hooing over a goldfish, there was no way she was ready for a Pokemon. "I'm on my way to Viridian city." He told the girl. "You can come along, if you want." He figured this way he could at least lead by example, instead of sitting around and giving lessons that would force him to stay in Pallet town even longer. With that, he stood to his feet, and began walking toward the northern gate of the city.
Back to top Go down
Gaara of the Funk
Adept
Adept
Gaara of the Funk

Character sheet

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:22 pm

Harper mentally face-palmed. It was the only reaction she could give, and even that had to be in secret. Like the wind, the old, and apparently wise old man had gone, been and left his mark on the two gobsmacked tweens. "Well, that was unexpected..." Harper murmured to herself, shooting a nervous glance towards Cairo with an apologetic expression. From the looks of it, he didn't want to be with her any more than she wanted to be travelling with him. But one thing was for certain, she wanted to get away from the claustrophobic confines of this tiny town.

"Let's get out of here."

Harper sighed, and pointed the pokeball at the pokemon. "C'mon, Marley, in the ball!" The fox point blank refused, and simply trotted arogantly beside Cairo. No skin off her nose. And she quietly followed.
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Expert
Expert
Cairo

Character sheet

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:35 pm

"Marley..." Cairo repeated quietly. He liked the name. It fit eevee nicely. He heard Harper command her Eevee to return, and assumed it had done so until, not ten steps later, the young canine was trotting along beside HIM instead of its own trainer. A part of him found this amusing, but he knew that this was no laughing matter. "No." He told Eevee, picking it up, and walking over to Harper, placing it in her arms. "This is your trainer." He said. "Her name is Harper, and she is the one who is going to be taking care of you." He looked at her, and gave her a look that said 'go ahead.' She needed to gain the trust of her Pokemon if it was ever going to respond to her. He then continued along the path, finally out in the open. Cairo had to admit, he wouldn't mind having an Eevee one day. But not one that belonged to someone else.
"Wow..." He said, as he looked around him. There were Pokemon everywhere. Flocks of Pidgey, and plenty of wild Ratatta. It was great being out, -kind of- on his own. He looked to Harper, wondering if she was seeing the amazing sights he was seeing. Of course, she probably wasn't. In fact, he wouldn't be surprised if she had fallen off somewhere along the way and went back home. There was nothing wrong with her. Nothing stopping her from being a good trainer, other than her attitude. Hopefully she would grow out of it within a day or two, and this trip wouldnt be such a drag.
Back to top Go down
Gaara of the Funk
Adept
Adept
Gaara of the Funk

Character sheet

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:47 pm

...Well, that wasn't awkward at all. Harper just ducked her head down, and continued walking. Although cute, the Eeviee was a bit of a pain, and from somewhere a driving ambition burned like the flame of a candle. She would make this Eeviee like her; she would gain it's trust, and hopefully, she would become attatched to the little critter as well. But, Cairo carefully put the small creature in her arms, where it proceeded to fall asleep, tiny snores resonating from its tiny maw. Harper took this as a good sign. Wow... Eyes pulled from Marley, Harper looked up, and quickened her pace to stand beside her unwilling guide. Her own jaw fell open, and she whispered. "This is amazing... They're all so pretty!" In awe, she took small steps between the groups of pokemon, and looked towards Cairo. "Hey, get my Pokedex out, please? I can't with Marley snoring like this!"
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Expert
Expert
Cairo

Character sheet

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:03 pm

Surprised, and somewhat impressed by Harpers reaction, Cairo couldn't help but offer her a smile. "Yeah, it's amazing..." It wasn't until she asked him to retrieve her pokedex that he realized that he needed to use his as well. Not to inform him about the pokemon he was seeing, but so that he could keep record. He looked at Harpers legs, and didn't see the square shaped device in her pockets. Gulping ever-so-slightly, he then checked her back pockets to see her pokedex buried well in the left cheek. His hand shaking, and his face red, he hesitated to reach for the device. He had never really touched a girl like that before... in a quick motion, he reached into her pocket, and pulled out the pokedex, handing it to her. He then pulled out his own, and pointed it at a Pidgey first, then a Ratatta. He would take record of every Pokemon known to man. That was his goal. He put his pokedex away, and continued to walk with the girl, his face still a slight pink color. It would seem they had only been walking for moments before it became dark. "Night already?" He asked no one in particular. He reached into his bag and pulled out a sleeping bag, beginning to set it up. Then he pulled out a can containing Pokemon food. He didn't have a lot, but they would reach Viridian city the next day, and he would be able to buy more. "Charmander, come on out!" he said, releasing the gray lizard from its ball. "Time to eat." He told the beast, as he rubbed the top of its head. "Eat well, we're going to start training tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
Lance
Advanced
Advanced

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:57 pm

Lance sighed as he woke up, his head was pounding as if a bell had just ran through his head and his mom was standing at his door, she gave him a hated glare and left the room and Lance got up pushing his little fragile body from the bed his bright blue spiky hair staying in the same style it was always in. His emerald green eyes scanned his room as he dressed in his black jeans and black beater, he threw on a black leather jacket and let the house making his way to that dreaded lab the lab where that little pokemon would be waiting ever since he was little he wanted one but after seeing the destruction they could cause he was kind of afraid when he made it to the lab he took a step inside and his fears faded entirely as pokemon worked the machines and traveled around with people seeming as harmless as ever, Lance was eager to make his way to the back and a smile crossed his face when he saw the professor. He stopped dead in tracks and smiled even wider as the professor spoke “Ahhhh Lance I have the one pokemon you wanted the one you have always dreamed of.” This all seemed like a dream to him as he walked over and took the red and white ball that lay on the table, he tossed it to the ground and a small yellow mouse jumped from the ball. He glanced downward and pet the pokemons head as he made a proclamation “From this day forth I shall call you Pika,” the bright yellow pokemon responded with a loud “Pikachu.” Oak handed Lance a red device and he glanced up in confusion as the old man explained everything “That is a pokedex you will use it to gather info on every pokemon you run across.” Lance jumped up and ran out of the lab with Pikachu following close behind him as he ran home and opened the door running to his bedroom to pack and get ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Gaara of the Funk
Adept
Adept
Gaara of the Funk

Character sheet

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:16 am

Harper's golden eye glittered with a childish excitement, that seemed to resonate from each, and every pore on her tiny body. Obviously, this had alerted the tiny Eeviee that slept so soundly in her arms -- for it cracked open an eye, and lazily looked around. But with a mild disinterest, it's eye shut, and the quiet snoring continued. Did all Pokemon flock in large, vibrantly coloured packs like this? But the discomfort that Cairo felt, having to go into her back pocket was rather funny, and she gave a small giggle, as his hand went in, and out, like a ninja attempting to stealthily kill it's designated victim; and placed the Pokedex in the crook of her arm. Harper gently shifted Marley over so she could at least use her hand, and flipped it open -- madly opening it in random directions, and eagerly listening to the explanations that were given from the red device. It was only then, that she realised that night had fallen; the canopy above completely back, save the slightest peek of starts. With a slow chuckle, she gave Eeviee a nudge, and woke up the grumpy little Pokemon.

"Come on, we'd better get you fed!" Luckily, her father had made her pack enough food for the Pokemon, and handed her some money to get her own when the morning arrived. So, from her shoulder-bag, she brought out a packet of food, but she lay down first, resting her head on her bag, and allowed the Eeviee to eat on top of her. Harper... Yawned. Until now, she did not think that she had even been remotely tired, but the day had been a long, but somewhat easy one -- and now, sleep was deserved. "Goodnight, you two." She yawned, but her Pokemon was already sleeping, and soon, she was to follow.
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Expert
Expert
Cairo

Character sheet

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:46 am

When Cairo saw Harper lay on the cold groun, comforted only by her bag, and the tiny Eevee she had acquired from Proffesor Oak, he shook his head. That was unacceptable. How could she have come out here without being prepared to camp? He walked away from his Charmander, and over to the young woman. "Come on." He said. "Use my bag." He pointed to the sleeping bag he had set up, but not yet laid in. He would have brought an extra, but he hadn't anticipated having anyone accompany him on his Journey. He then placed his bag in front of him. He would use it as a pillow that night. He could always buy another sleeping bag once they got to Viridian city. "By the way, this is -my- partner. Say hello, Coal." His Charmander offered only a short wave and squeak, before returning to its food. He then gathered a group of sticks, placing them in a patch of dirt. "Can you light this for me?" He asked Coal, who dropped his tail flame into them, setting them ablaze. With that, they could all go to sleep. But while Charmander went to sleep easily, Cairo was having a harder time. HIs excitement was getting the best of him. He stayed awake for quite some time, fiddling with his Pokedex, but eventually, even he fell into slumber.
Back to top Go down
Gaara of the Funk
Adept
Adept
Gaara of the Funk

Character sheet

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:10 am

Harper fixed Cairo with a stern look upon Cairo, as his head tilted towards the empty sleeping bag; Dark brows knitting firmly together. "Get in your sleeping bag and don't be silly." For amoment her eye closed; before the introduction was made. Marley was making this soft, humming sound from the depths of his throat, furry tail tickling softly at her chin. For something she hadn't wanted at first, the wee critter sure was cute. harper's eye cracked open a bit, and darted towards the flame tailed creature with surprise. She may not have known anything about pokemon, but she was damn sure that that particular breed was rare to find in such an extraordinary colour. "He's cuteee~!"
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Expert
Expert
Cairo

Character sheet

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:29 am

Coal looked at Harper, and yelped happily."Char!" "Looks like it likes you." Cairo said with a laugh. The next morning, by the time the others awoke, Cairo would already be up and about. Out away from camp, he would be prepping for Coals first training session. He was making dummies and targets for Coal to practice with, well before the sun came up. By the time Coal awoke, He would be on his way back. "Morning everyone." He said, a smile on his face. "Ready for breakfast, coal?" He prepared Coals food, and pulled out a nutrigrain bar for himself. "Want one?" He asked Harper, already handing her one before she could answer. "Are you ready Coal? We're going to start your training this morning." He looked over to Harper and Marley as the grey lizard ate. "You two are free to join us if you want."
Back to top Go down
Gaara of the Funk
Adept
Adept
Gaara of the Funk

Character sheet

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:09 pm

"He's ador--"

Next thing she knew, Harper was opening her eyes to feel the rough tongue of Marley against her cheek, and the gentle scrap of tiny claws against her cheek. Her eye patch was strewn aside, lying in the large fan of brown hair that had come loose as she had tossed, and turned in the middle of her luxurious sleep. Sitting up, she reached into her bag, and slowly began to feed the tiny creature food one at at time. Morning, everyone! As bright and chipper as she could muster, Harper flashed Cairo a grouchy smile, both eyes now glancing towards the boy. Until how, she had never noticed how damn tall her was. The Eeviee was full, and a nutri bar landed in her lap. "Oh, no it's fine! I don't eat much. I'll just pick something up when we get to the city." Training. How would she train her pokemon? "Uhm, not meaning to be a burden, but training?"
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Expert
Expert
Cairo

Character sheet

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:24 pm

It was almost as if the damned girl didn't WANT him to be nice to her... If they were going to travel together the least they could do was be courteous, if not friends, but he shrugged it off and looked down at an eager Coal, who had finished its food. Something told him that Harper had not considered what she was going to do as she traveled with her Pokemon. She probably had never considered training before. "All right, We'll show you." He said with a grin. He pointed behind him at a mass of dummies he had made out of looks sticks and branches. Quite well made, they were. "Coal, Scratch attack!" He said, and without hesitation, his Charmander reacted. Jumping toward the closest dummy, the lizards claws extended, and slashed about halfway through the dummy. "Good try, but you have to remember to watch for the weak spot, and give it your all." He told the reptilian Pokemon. "Try it again, Scratch Attack!" Charmander charge the dummy again, and this time slashed straight through the dummy. He then repeated this process with three more. "Good job, buddy!" Cairo said, as he lifted the Charmander up, and gave it a great hug. He then turned toward Harper. "Now you two try." He said, wondering if Harper even knew what types of attacks her Eevee was capable of. Perhaps training together would be best for the both of them...
Back to top Go down
Gaara of the Funk
Adept
Adept
Gaara of the Funk

Character sheet

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:25 pm

For early spring, the heat that breezed through the forest; Harper's finger's brushed softly through the downy fur of Marley, who, once more had fallen asleep in her lap. "Is it natural for him to be this sleepy??" She asked, peering down in obvious concern for her canine companion, who was once more snoring quietly in her lap. Her back was against a tree, and her eyes were flickered between the other trainer and his pokemon. When they trained, they seemed to have an unbreakable link. But she cracked open her pokedex, and began to search of on her darling Eevee. Tackle, sand attack... And one other, but it informed her that her pet would need to become stronger, before it was able to use it. "Oh, our turn? Sure, just let me wake him up." With a soft smile, Harper cooed softly to her pokemon. "Wake up sweetie, we gotta do something!"
Back to top Go down
Matsuko
Matsuko

Character sheet
Name: Matsuko

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:35 pm

"WAH!" Matsuko jerked up in bed as a fluffy pillow was thrown at her face. She threw the pillow across the room and looked around for her next victim. Her little brother leaned on the door, laughing so hard that his face was bright red and he was gasping for breath. Soon after, he was gasping for another reason. Matsuko pounced out of bed, her red hair covering her face and making her look a bit demonic. "It's time..." she said in a grave voice. "No, sis! ANYTHING BUT THAT!" Matsuko shook her head and started tickling him until he screamed. Her brother got up and laughed. "Sis, you gotta go get your Pokemon now! All of the other trainers already got theirs and got a headstart!" With that said, Matsuko bolted out the door while changing, leaving a trail of clothes to the bathroom. 'Face washed, teeth brushed.' she ran out of the door with a hairbrush in hand running through her hair.

"I hope he still has a charmander..."
she ran into Oak's office nearly out of breath. "OLD MAN! Charmander!" she panted, leaning on the doorframe, and tilting her head up to see Oak standing in front of her. "You know how this goes, I'm sure you and Lance have been talking about this for weeks." he handed her a Pokedex and a Pokeball and made a shooing motion with his hands. "Now off you go, Lance has already gone."
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Expert
Expert
Cairo

Character sheet

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:40 pm

Coal climbed from Cairos arms, to a position where he rested on top of the boys head, as Cairo walked over to Harper and Eevee. "Maybe it just has a lazy nature, but most likely, it sleeps so much because it's still so young." He told her. He then jumped quickly, raising his arm to his mouth. "Coal, you have to be careful about your tail flame!" He said, blowing on the small burn on his right forarm. He then began digging into his bag, and threw Harper a small treat. "It's supposed to boost energy in Pokemon." He told her. He then sat down with his Charmander and watched the two. He wanted to see what they were made of. Harper had already realized that she could rely on her PokeDex for any information she couldn't readily think of. This could make her a decent training partner indeed. Maybe they could even have their first match together. "How about a battle?" He asked her, a smile on his face. The excitement at the idea was quickly overcoming him, as Charmander jumped off his head, and pointed at Eevee, as if to say "come on!"
Back to top Go down
Lance
Advanced
Advanced

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:13 pm

Lance yawned as he packed up his stuff and made his way out of his room, he gave a slight sigh as he stepped through the front door and almost bumped into his good friend, he gave a slight blush when she came running by and the Pikachu glanced up “Pika” Lance looked down and smiled at the Pikachu before looking up at at Matsuko a small smile on his lips, they had been discussing this for weeks and Lance wondered if she was ready, he took off running after her the Pikachu following closely behind, “Are you ready to go Matsuko?” He was half shouting as he ran after her.
Back to top Go down
Matsuko
Matsuko

Character sheet
Name: Matsuko

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:22 pm

Matsuko skidded to a stop not to far from Lance. She nodded and put her Pokedex in the back pocket of her jeanshorts. "Yep! Just a second. Come on out, Charmander!" as her Charmander appeared, she squealed and hugged it in her arms. The flame on its tail didn't harm her at all, even though it was squished against her stomach. "Oh, you're so cute! I'm gonna call you..." she looked at it for a moment. "Mira." she let it onto the ground and it let out a small growl of approval. Matsuko turned her head to look at Pikachu, her flaming red curls bouncing as she knelt down. "Oh, well hello there, Pikachu." Turning up to look at Lance, she gave a wide grin, her amber colored eyes sparkling in the light. "Hey Lancey!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara of the Funk
Adept
Adept
Gaara of the Funk

Character sheet

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:06 pm

"I think he may just be young. But isn't he sweet?"

In true fangirl style, Harper slowly tickled the tiny creature's stomach with her fingers, which caused the Pokemon to emanate the sounds relevant to a cat's purr; both eyes cracking open to squint at his over-excited friend. Glancing up from her Pokemon, Harper was just in time to see the unusually coloured Charmander scurry up from Cairo's shoulder to the top of his head -- where it seemingly burned the top of his head. Barely resisting the urge to release a small giggle, both her and Marley burst into seemingly Synchronised laughter, that rang out from the small clearing. But a treat landed in her lap. "...I'm not giving him this! Have any idea how many chemicals and other harmful stuff could've been put in this?!" Harper, nagged, hands moving to rest softly upon the puckered silk at her hips. Both brows knotted together, her face reflected her inner, and very stubborn child. "A battle? Sure, I was researching Marley's species last night, and I remember two of the moves." n_n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pallet Town
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Epiphany :: Fan Based RP :: Pokemon-
Jump to: