Lost Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Epiphany: RP and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Those participating in the Lost Reality Roleplay: The forum will be divided up by section starting soon. There will be a forum for each bedroom, and various other areas in the house. Please be sure to pay attention to where you are roleplaying, and keep the story moving smoothly

New Vegeta

Go down 
+2
Trunks
Host
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
King Vegeta
Adept
Adept
King Vegeta

Character sheet
Name: King Vegeta
Race: Saiyan

New Vegeta - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:29 pm

Nodding to his grandson, King Vegeta waited until he flew off and sighed. 'This doesn't seem to make much sense..' Then, turning, he flew back to the palace and walked through the hallway where the door was; heading towards his 'assistant' even though it could spell his re-death. "Ariane." He called, watching the hall; trying to sense her power level.

"Ariane!" He called out again, now slightly dashing down the hall; racing past the saiyan quarters. "Damn it. Where is she?" Then, a thought occurred to him; if he was back to life, then surely Bardock and the others would have returned to life. "Damn it all.." Then, he saw her and slowly encroached; being wary not to rouse her power. 

"Ariane, there is something I need to know."
Back to top Go down
Aspara
Novice
Novice
Aspara

Character sheet
Name: Ariane -Real name- Aspara
Race: Saiyan (Legendary)

PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:07 pm

There he was, the king. Standing face to face with Ariane. Her head bowed slightly in his majestic presence, yet the tone of his voice seemed to sound much different than how he usually speaks to her. Maybe that Trunks was the reason for his explosion of power and new found confidence.. Her gaze did not meet his own as her cloak shrouded her face. He didn't even bother to sweep the hair from her shrouded face like usual this time; something was wrong. "Yes, Sire?" She answered, not knowing what it was that he sought, but surely, something disturbed him. "Ask anything of me.."
Back to top Go down
King Vegeta
Adept
Adept
King Vegeta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:22 pm

In front of his subject, the king reached up and slowly brushed the hair from her face; taking in the features of her face and overall structure. The tips of his fingers lightly grazing her cheek, the king offered a soft smile before stepping back slightly. "Ariane." He whispered softly, at first, letting the name roll from his tongue; knowing something was wrong.

"Ariane." He spoke her name again, this time, in a bit more of a kingly tone. "There are a few things you and I need to discuss." Then, with a slight pause, a different look befell his eyes as he looked to the woman. "The first thing, is that I know that's not your true name." He spoke in a sort of hushed whisper; ensuring that only she'd be able to hear. "You didn't respond to it, immediately, when we first met." This, too, in a hushed whisper; a sort of apologetic tone, simply so she could hear.

Then, having decided to move to the next subject for the two to 'discuss', the king grinned slightly to her. "Trunks irritates me. He doesn't share many traits of the rest of our race." Knowing she likely felt the same, despite a different reason, the king chuckled slightly and nodded. "I'd ask your opinion about him, but I'm nearly certain of your discontent, as well. Though, I won't stop you if you desire to speak your mind, anyway, but if you do, I ask this. Just don't destroy the palace? I know you more than likely could, if you chose, so I'm asking you not to."

The final subject for the moment, it seemed, was one that seemed almost too taboo for him to even speak of. "What do you think, of the title.. Queen of Saiyans?" Not giving her time to speak for the moment, he continued. "We could rule the galaxy, as the King and Queen of all Saiyans. You would have just as much say as, if not more than, I do. It would be an honor, for me, to call you Queen. The fate of Planet Vegeta, nay, the entire universe, rests in your hands, if you accept."

It was a long shot, but he figured she'd turn it down if it was anything that wouldn't help in whatever she was going to attempt. "If nothing else, you've earned it. I only have two requests, if you do decide to accept it. The first, is that if there's something you'd prefer to be called besides Ariane, tell me. The second, of course, is that you don't kill me. Being dead is a real downer." He chuckled, softly, trying to lighten the mood.

"I trust you'll keep what we speak of, between us. Simply tell me your thoughts, regarding what I've said. Also, should you desire anything, such as your own squad of henchmen, for whatever reason, do feel free to ask." He knew they were in no danger of being heard, since there wasn't an ear close enough to eves-drop; least of all, one that would leak about some malcontent between the king and his most loyal subject.
Back to top Go down
Aspara
Novice
Novice
Aspara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:04 pm

Ariane's eyes slowly closed as the touches that the King gave her seemed to sooth her skin. Though, they reopened rather quickly as he spoke; his voice as soft as cotton and smooth as silk -however raspy-. She didn't say anything, just allowed the King to speak his mind. The hood still shrouded her face, yet the black hair extended slightly longer than the headdress, allowing the Saiyan king to preform his sweeping of her dark locks. She took a deep breath, hands forming into fists. No matter how much she hid it, Ariane was completely disgusted by Vegeta.

Vegeta's tone and overall attitude seemed to be different; softer, kinder, sweeter... She wasn't used to the man being so affectionate, which lead her to believe either he was up to something, or he was changed due to his power. Either way, she would have to feel him out before saying anything to him. As he spoke about her true name, Ariane's eyes widened and her chest gathered a quick gasp of air; how the hell did he...? She thought to herself until he told her his reasoning for believing that name was a false one. "Whatever you wish to call me, My King... You have always called me what you wanted to.." She said softly, though pushed the words out roughly.

She listened on as he began speaking of the man with purple hair; his own grandson. Why was he thinking so badly of him? As long as she known the King, she knew that he was very fond of his family. There seemed to be some sort of game of chess going on here and Ariane's in the middle of it. She could only chuckle as he asked that she didn't level the palace; which was odd of him to say. It was like he knew of her power to do so... Maybe Trunks had this ability to read her without a scouter? No. Impossible. "He's an alien who says he is of kin to you. I don't know how I feel about him, but he wishes to help.." She said, not knowing how to answer his words. "I don't care for him at all, yet he holds vital information that we could use.."

The next series of words seemed to take her back the most. Queen? What was he insinuating. Ariane simply stood there, staring at him as time passed; what seemed like fifteen-minutes or so. She tilted her head as wind swept through the open palace windows, blowing her hood from her head. This was the most curious of what the King had said so far. Was he asking to marry her? Clenching her teeth at his audacity, Ariane tried her hardest to control her rage, which could lead to her exposing her true nature and power. As she watched on and listened to everything he had to say so far, Ariane continued to stare and say nothing. Her eyes closed and a slight chuckle left her lips. His fear of her showing again. She would say nothing about his showcase of fear, but would question him on his preposition. She turned away from him, tail loosening from her waist to swing within the air in thought. "What you mean, 'Queen'?" She asked.. "Are you asking to marry me?" She said, her voice cracking in frustration and building anger and disgust.."How else would I become Queen?"
Back to top Go down
King Vegeta
Adept
Adept
King Vegeta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:31 pm

"So be it, then. Ariane." Then, watching her, wondering if he'd be dead soon, King Vegeta's eyes couldn't help but take notice of her subtle movements; realizing he may have unwittingly signed his own death warrant. 'I've already died, once, at the hands of that monster, Frieza.. I will not fall again, least of all to one of my own race! I am King Vegeta!'

"He's a worthless halfbreed. Kin or not, he is not a true Saiyan, like you or I. The audacity of him, to threaten me.. " His voice, now taking on more of his characteristic tone, rang again. "I can reach higher levels on my own. I don't need anyone's help. I am a warrior elite. The king of all saiyans!" As he spoke, a flare of his newfound super saiyan rage seemed to echo; sparks emerging from his being.

Taking a second to calm down, though, the king nods in turn to her words about the vital information. "It seems you're right. The information will need to be gained from him. Then, family or not, he'll need to prove himself as a true saiyan before I will accept him."

Soon as her tail had begun moving, the king took several steps back; knowing just how strong an ordinary saiyan's tail could be, by his son's.. by Bardock's... by Raditz' alone. When she asked if he'd made a marriage proposal, the king sneered and snarled; scoffing as he spat upon the floor. "Never. How else? I'm the king. By a royal decree, I could declare you queen. However, you'd need to prove yourself."

Turning from her, a smirk etching into his face as he thought. "But, before that, go fetch Mato. There's something he needs to know, as well. Chances are, neither of you know who Frieza was." The very name.. Frieza.. brought a shiver of anger to reach down the king's spine.

"Also, before I send you out on an assignment, there's something you need to know and be wary of. A secret project the saiyans and tuffles had been working on in union."
Back to top Go down
Aspara
Novice
Novice
Aspara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:53 pm

Choosing to stick to her normal subdued route, Ariane said nothing as her King spoke. She listened and nodded in understanding. Though, when it became time for her to reply, she made sure that she didn't keep her king waiting on an answer. "If that's what you truly wish, my King. I'll become Queen." She said, bowing her head slightly. It turned her stomach to bow to such a low level and pompous idiot, but she had to if she was going to keep her cover, which she had thought was blown at the start of this conversation. Tilting her head, Ariane was full of wonder about what he was talking about. Mato? This new 'Project'? Nothing for her to worry about anyway. "As you wish, my King. Where is he? And, what should I know?"
Back to top Go down
Son Goten
Son Goten

PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:12 pm

"Aww baby you know i love you , no baby I love you more "A dream he didn't want to wake up from but he had to. He just wish that he would of made it to the happy ending . Goten's eyes slowly open and spotted Trunks shaking him . "I'm up I'm up "he said with a cranky attitude "You always wake me up on the good parts WHYYYYYY!!!!!!!" .Goten was a little upset but he knew that Trunks needed him. Plus Trunks been his best friend sense they where babies ,more like one of his older brothers . " So are we here yet ? Have you met any cute girls here ? " Goten waited for answers but till then he look around a saw his brother sleeping . His face drops thinking how Gohan get to see his dreams fully then he did. I wonder if I get a signal on this planet
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:32 pm

Grandfather? What?.. Gohan opened one eye and looked over at Trunks. It was clear he had left the ship already. But when did they arrive? "How long has it been since we landed? asked Gohan. It concerned him a bit that Trunks had gone out on his own, but then, in truth, every one of them was strong enough to survive on their own. He looked around to see that Pan was no longer on the ship either. Slightly irritated at this fact, he sighed. Before leaving, he promised not to stay on her the entire trip, so for the time being, he would leave her to her exploring. "So you met the King, eh Trunks? What's he like?"
Back to top Go down
Trunks
Novice
Novice
Trunks

Character sheet
Name: Trunks
Race: Saiyan/Human

PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:40 pm

The fact that Gohan and Goten were just awakening was perplexing to Trunks. This was what they had been looking forward to for months! How could they sleep?! Clearly Pan had shared in Trunks' excitement, though she had gone her own way. Trunks ignored Goten's compaints, feeling them to be so normal that they didn't deserve response. "Actually, there was one..." He said in response to Goten's question about the cute girls. "But there was something strange..." He decided it not best to go into detail for the time being. "It's been a few hours since we landed Gohan. I've had a full fledged meeting with King Vegeta. He's just like my father. He even just made the ascension to Super Saiyan!" Trunks also neglected to mention that he was the one that pushed the transformation. "Anyway, let's go! We're wasting time!"
Back to top Go down
King Vegeta
Adept
Adept
King Vegeta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:43 am

"Simply know that it will be extremely dangerous, and that if he were still alive, that even Frieza, or someone of a far larger power level would have trouble surviving. By the way, for your sake.. as well as for anyone you hold dear.. our entire race.. do try not to display much power around the project. It could prove absolutely disastrous. Who's to say, maybe the story of the legendary super-sayian is actually true, like Trunks said. I'd hate for something like that to happen to someone today..."

He sort've trailed off, a devious glint in his eye. "However.." Looking up to the skies, knowing she'd hopefully head off world anyway, the king spoke of false coordinates; coordinates, of course, that very few would be able to read the future of. "Go to the furthest planet from ours. There, I'm guessing, you'll find the treasure." Though, then, he chuckled and began to walk past her. "Return without the project, and you send us all back to death. If you're hiding anything, things you'd want to make right, or whatever, you wont be able to do that unless you do what's requested."
Back to top Go down
Aspara
Novice
Novice
Aspara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:44 pm

UGH! Vegeta was being so vague and annoying. Why couldn't she just kill him now?! She was, actually a queen now, so why not? Gritting her teeth, Ariane listened to what he had to say and what 'warning' that he had given her before he left her side. "Farthest planet?" She finally replied as they were now back to back. Did he say that there could be a legendary super saiyan there? No, it couldn't be.. Her hatred for this king and his kind was beginning to boil over. Life itself seemed to be a waste of time and energy. "I don't have a ship. Is this why I must meet with Mato? Where is he?" She said, her eyes squinting in annoyance and anger. "And, if I was hiding something from you... You wouldn't want to know anyway.." She mumbled under her breath; almost inaudible to herself. "Hmpf.." While she seemed to comply with his commands, Ariane had other plans; she could feel more power levels -however faint- awaken. One of them felt... Familiar..
Back to top Go down
King Vegeta
Adept
Adept
King Vegeta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:43 am

Though it was low, and he couldn't hear it, King Vegeta froze in his tracks. "Yes. Earth." But, there was something about the way she was acting, that made the proud saiyan warrior weary of the woman. "You're not the queen, yet." He spoke, softly, when he finally began to walk again. "Mato will serve as your sparring partner. He's not here, right now, you'll need to find him."

Then, with a sigh, King Vegeta closed his eyes and spoke again. "That was quite an impressive display of power you showed, back there, in the jail area. To say I'm curious as to where you obtained such unimaginable power is an understatement. Ariane, I have a question for you. A serious question. It's about what Trunks said, regarding the pinnacle of our race. If Super Saiyan isn't the pinnacle of our proud warrior race, and if other events which give even this King Vegeta chills are true, what if there truly is no pinnacle and we simply keep going?"
Back to top Go down
Aspara
Novice
Novice
Aspara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:37 pm

'Well, don't take your time, 'King'' Ariane thought to herself as he mentioned her not being queen yet. Her tail wiggled then wrapped around her waist once more. Her arms crossed over her chest as a gust of wind slightly wrinkled her hood. "My sparring partner?" She asked. "You sure about that?" Ariane asked, then shrugged. The Saiyan woman asked, not knowing if she was to get an answer or not. Especially since the King decided to ask her about her power. Shrugging, then turning to face the back of the short man; glaring at his back. As a female, we aren't checked for power levels when we are children. Surely, you know that." She said, now noticing that she was talking more so than usual. The enigmatic woman usually hardly ever speaks. "Maybe I work harder than anyone else? Or maybe you already know where I get it from. Since I was hand picked to be your servant.." She said with a shrug, levitating up from the ground. A spiral of dust encircling her feet. "I think we are a master race. But, few could reach the status of legends.." Glancing over, she could see a few bodies in the distance. "Where can I find, Mato..?"
Back to top Go down
King Vegeta
Adept
Adept
King Vegeta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:01 am

"You raise a very good point, Ariane." Glancing back to her, the proud saiyan king nodded and spoke again. "Honestly, I'm not sure. Go to the hanger area and look around there. That's the last place I know of, as to where he was." Feeling the surge of power again, realizing something was going to happen, the spiky haired king chuckled and nodded. "That's a very wise observation, and one that could easily explain how some of us seem to easily be able to attain to such extreme power levels. As well, as far as Mato.. Do try not to kill him. Beating him to near death is more encouraged because of the way our race works. Also, we need to find Frieza's home planet and exterminate them, or perhaps, lead an army to where Bardock's son was sent, to take over."
Back to top Go down
Aspara
Novice
Novice
Aspara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:48 pm

The idea of taking over Earth sounded amazing to Ariane, she had other things to take care of in the mean time. She nodded, not saying another word and leaped into the air, cracking the ground beneath her. She would search for Mato and potentially get him out the way so she could focus on the real task; This Trunks kid.
Back to top Go down
Son Goten
Son Goten

PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:13 pm

"So what your telling me is that we travel millions of miles of way ,on this ship ,with no cellular connection to my "lady friends " and there's only one cute girl on this god forsaken planet .Really? If that was the case i would of just stayed in on earth instead of clearing my schedule for the next 4 months " Goken's excitement for coming here just went down the drain. This was now pointless , there's was nothing here but Trunk's grandfather . "Well Trunks, if your grandfather is anything like your dad i wouldn't like to meet him. Vegeta hated Goten just as much he hated Goku at the beginning . "But then again He was dating Trunk's sister and that maybe the reason ,then broke up with her before her senior prom ? nah Vegeta just hated him cause he looked better then vegeta did . Goten finally rose from his sleeping area ready to explore this new planet ...
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:55 pm

Goten's attitude made Gohan a bit sad. He missed the old, energetic Goten who was excited about his training and his heritage as a Saiyan. But he guessed at that age, he hadn't had all the freedoms that Goten had, or he may have ended up the same way. A sigh escaped his lips as he hopped out of his seat. "Forget the girls for a minute and think, Goten. Our grandfather is somewhere on this planet too." There was no one Goten looked up to more than their father, not even Gohan himself. Perhaps the chance to meet Goku's father may serve as some better motivation. Of course, Goten hadn't been born yet when Gohan heard about Bardock. Even he didn't know much, but he knew his name, and hopefully that would be enough. Gohan rotated his shoulder a few times and headed to the exit. "Alright guys. Let's go.""
Back to top Go down
Trunks
Novice
Novice
Trunks

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:45 pm

Goten was so annoying sometimes... Trunks brushed his hair out of his face and released a frustrated sigh. "It's not like I could survey the whole planet in just a couple hours... Besides, that's not exactly what I was looking for." Trunks had designed a phone that could handle intergalactic travel for Goten, but decided at the last minute not to bring it along. He was already thinking that he had made the right decision. Once everyone had exited the ship, Trunks returned it to it's Capsule and put it away. He then looked around the land as if checking for something. Power Levels... Goku had blessed all of the children with something before he left; His Instant Transmission technique. There were two levels on the planet that were far stronger than the others. But only one felt similar to Vegeta's. Ariane was moving away from Vegeta, perhaps on an assignment or something. It was tempting to go see where, but perhaps later. "That way." Trunks said, pointing in the Direction of King Vegeta's energy before taking off.

In no time flat, Trunks had arrived before the King's Palace, with his companions just behind him. He hadn't considered how he would get inside, and to his grandfather's side, but it would appear that the guards were expecting them, and they were ushered to King Vegeta's Throneroom. "Grandfather, I've returned. These are my friends, Goten, and Gohan." He ushered toward each of them as he spoke their names. For now, Trunks woud pretend he didn't notice the absence of Ariane, as she wasn't the reason he was there, but he kept a side note in his mind to keep an eye out for her. She seemed unstable, and could be dangerous...
Back to top Go down
King Vegeta
Adept
Adept
King Vegeta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:47 am

Quick to recognize the purple haired saiyan, King Vegeta tilted his head and nodded in acknowledgment. Then, when witnessing the other two, the one who's hairstyle he recognized was Goten's... it seemed familiar. "I see, I see. Trunks, Gohan, and Goten.. From the last time we spoke, I take it they're Kakkarot's sons?"

Then, looking to Trunks, the king looked around before rushing him and whispering in his ear. "I don't have to tell you, but be wary.Something's not right." Then, he nodded and turned away; walking casually back to the throne and sitting down. "On the way in, did you three happen to see any saiyans in the sky? I don't know where he is, but since I'm alive again, he should be too. The boy with the spiky hair there" King Vegeta spoke, pointing towards Goten. "Faintly resembles him."

But, lowering his hand again, the king sighed; tail slightly twitching as he did. "As you may have guessed, I was expecting you. Hence, the guards ushering you in. I am Vegeta, King of all Saiyans."
Back to top Go down
Son Goten
Son Goten

PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:20 am

"Rude" was the only word that cross his simple mind listening to King Vegeta speak ."The boy with the spiky hair ?I think Trunks just told you my name was Goten ,but sense you have a hearing problem old man let me introduce myself .I AM GOTEN , SON OF GOKU ,NOT KAKKAROT. Did you get it this time or do I have to repeat myself again?" Trunks might get upset at him but he would get over it.. He was deferentially Vegeta's farther from the looks to the old stink attitude. But like Vegeta enough ass whippings he would slowly show respect and be humble in a simple matter  deferentially if he wanted to remain "King". "Trunks I'm not liking the vibe here .Can we go expose soemthing else ? We should start looking for my grandfather ...
Back to top Go down
King Vegeta
Adept
Adept
King Vegeta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:44 am

Shrugging off the rudeness presented by the young spiky haired brat, the king spoke. "I don't know what a 'Goku' is, but judging by your attitude, especially when speaking to the king of your race, I'm going to guess that's something Kakkarot went by, years ago, when he was sent to eradicate the lifeforms on that primitive planet to sell it for Frieza." Then, with another shrug, he sighed; thinking, before speaking again. "In any case, Goten, your father, whom you call 'Goku' was born on this planet."

Then, with a pause, looking at the boy for a moment, he continued. "The son of a low level, low class saiyan soldier. His name is Bardock. As well, if you're considering leaving the palace, unless it's immediately out around the palace, you will likely die."
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:45 pm

Despite his over-the-top presentation, Gohan bowed politely to King Vegeta. After all, they were on his land. Being more powerful than him shouldn't make a difference. Goten, however, didn't share his attitude. In fact, he came across as rather rude, which didn't fit his normal self. "Goten, That's no way to act in someone else's home!" Gohan scolded. "My apologies, your majesty." Gohan stated, though, in truth, the King's rebuttal got under his skin as well. "Bardock..." It was confirmed then. Their grandfather was on this planet somewhere. He decided to go along with Goten as well. "I'm sure we'll be fine." He said to King Vegeta. "Thank you for your information." With that, he turned with Gohan and went off in search of Bardock.
Back to top Go down
Trunks
Novice
Novice
Trunks

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:02 pm

Things weren't going well... Goten picked now of all times to have an attitude? In all the time they had known eachother the only time he ever got mad was over food... A sigh escaped Trunks' lips and he turned to his grandfather and bowed politely. "If you don't mind, Grandfather, I'm going to go along with them." His request was clearly contingent on Vegeta not having anything he needed Trunks to stay for, but so long as it was alright, he would go along. He was curious about this Bardock as well, after all...
Back to top Go down
King Vegeta
Adept
Adept
King Vegeta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:00 pm

Finding it best to tell Trunks of Bardock's last known location, that he could remember, King Vegeta looked to the young prince."Wait. Trunks. Tell your friends that he was last seen, in the infirmary. That's all I remember, before Lord Frieza killed me. Also, be wary of that female saiyan." Then, looking outside, he spoke again. "Since the three of you are saiyans, be wary of being spotted by any Tuffles. Having said that, you may go. But, if you find something, we should potentially convene in the palace in case of an attack."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Vegeta
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Epiphany :: Fan Based RP :: DragonBall Z-
Jump to: