Lost Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Epiphany: RP and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Those participating in the Lost Reality Roleplay: The forum will be divided up by section starting soon. There will be a forum for each bedroom, and various other areas in the house. Please be sure to pay attention to where you are roleplaying, and keep the story moving smoothly

New Vegeta

Go down 
+2
Trunks
Host
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Host
Admin
Admin
Host

New Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: New Vegeta   New Vegeta Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:29 pm

Created with the use of the Dragonballs, and good old fashioned innovation, Planet Vegeta has been returned to it's former glory. The Saiyans all returned to life, including King Vegeta himself. What will become of the planet is completely up to it's inhabitants, however, the story begins with the visit from the Saiyans from earth. Buildings here are built similar to those from the Bardock movie. Saiyans have the same lifestyle. Feel free to create your own Saiyan character for the rp, but keep in mind that Super Saiyans are NOT common.
Back to top Go down
https://lostepiphany.forumotion.com
Trunks
Novice
Novice
Trunks

Character sheet
Name: Trunks
Race: Saiyan/Human

New Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:12 pm

It was finally time... Trunks thought to himself. Time to meet his ancestors. Even his grandfather! He sat in a meditative state on the ship as they pulled up on the new Planet Vegeta. He could feel thousands of power levels getting stronger as they approached. Of course, none of them seemed very threatening. Back in the day on Planet Vegeta, a Super Saiyan was nothing more than a Legend. But for the Saiyans on earth, it was simply the first step to overcome. There were a few power levels that far exceeded the others, however. One of them was surely his Grandfathers. But who did the others belong to? He would find out soon, for in sixty seconds, they would be landing, and the new adventure would begin....
Back to top Go down
Trunks
Novice
Novice
Trunks

Character sheet

New Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:12 pm

Finally, they had landed. Time to explore! "Hey guys, we-.." Every one was asleep... They had been up for a while now, anticipating their arrival. It was no surprise that they were all tired. But Trunks couldn't wait for them. He would just go explore on his own. It wasn't as if he would be in any danger. Without another word, he got off the ship and simply began walking. For a while, he saw no one, but after a while, he started to cross various groups of Saiyans. Careful to keep his power level close to that of an average Saiyan as not to draw too much attention to himself, he decided it would be best. He already stuck out like a sore thumb. Different colored hair, strange clothes, and no tail. No one would believe him to be a Saiyan, despite his reality as a Saiyan Prince. For now, he wouldn't speak to anyone, unless spoken to. He maintained a calm composure, despite his heart skipping in his chest. He found his way to a small pub, and took a vacant seat, simply observing those around him. Vegeta had warned him that the Saiyan world was nothing like Earth, but Trunks hadn't expected this. Everyone that looked at him had a violent look in their eyes. They probably weren't used to outsiders bold enough to walk amongst them.

It wasn't long before a group of rowdy Saiyans approached him. Trunk set his eyes on them as they came closer, but didn't move from his seat. "Can we help you?" asked the one with shorter hair, who appeared to be the leader. The other two remained quiet. Trunks could think of a number of responses, but chose to leave it alone. "I don't want trouble." He said calmly. "Well you found it." Without another word, the short haired Saiyan rushed forward, attempting to kick Trunks in the side of the head. The purple haired Saiyan made no attempt to avoid the kick. He simply allowed it to land, barely moving his head in response. Wide eyed, all three charged him at once, but with a simple burst of energy, they were all sent flying. It took less than an instant for Law Inforcement to arrive. "You're under arrest!" Trunks didn't resist. He allowed them to place him in the vehicle, and take him away. He figured if he was put under enforcement, he would be brought closer to his grandfather, especially after exhibiting an unusually high power level. (which was still less than a fraction of that which he was capable.)
Back to top Go down
Aspara
Novice
Novice
Aspara

Character sheet
Name: Ariane -Real name- Aspara
Race: Saiyan (Legendary)

New Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:29 am

The silence in the chamber was suddenly broken when a guard crashed through the door, his breathing labored and his body was saturated with sweat. The guard bent over at the waist, gripping his thighs with his hands as he tried desperately to catch his breath to report this staggering find to his Lord. "King Vegeta..." He started as he took a moment to swallow and gain more of his composure. When he finally gained his control, the guard stood at attention and pressed his right hand to his chest. "Sir! We have apprehended an outsider and took him to the prison below. What would interest you, mi'lord, is that he possess an unusually high power level. We had no problem apprehending him, but he seemed to have allowed us to. We thought that this would need to be brought to your attention..." The guard spoke as he waited for his King's reaction. Meanwhile, there was a hooded and cloaked figure who stood beside Vegeta. When the news was delivered, the cloak began to wave as if there was a burst of wind emanating from beneath the cloak. The figure's attention was now turned to the guard as he spoke. Even though she was under the King's payroll, the figure had her own agenda and it was just under wraps as she was. She waited to see what her King would say to the guard, as this story piqued her interest, she knew it would have piqued his own as well. The burst of wind removed the hood which showed who was under the hood. Spiked blue hair stood as a slight golden halo surrounded her. She did not speak, she simply waited..
Back to top Go down
Trunks
Novice
Novice
Trunks

Character sheet

New Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:42 pm

A yawn escaped Trunks mouth as he sat on the ground and leaned against a wall in the prison cell. He didn't feel that he was at all in danger. there was nothing to fear here. So it was at this moment that Trunks realized he was the only among his comrades who hadn't gotten any sleep. His head began to nod as he sat quietly, until he noticed an unusual power level. It was higher than any power level he had felt on this planet. He assumed it was King Vegeta, because he knew it wasn't any of his friends. He could sense that they still hadn't moved since his arrival. The thought made him laugh. His friends hadn't awakened yet and he had already gotten himself arrested. It was at that moment that he noticed there were two power levels. They were actually close in stature. If one was his grandfather, who was the other? This was an unexpected development. Trunks soon forgot that he was tired all over again, as he quietly traced the locations of the new power levels. They were close... above him? Something would happen soon. He was sure of it...
Back to top Go down
King Vegeta
Adept
Adept
King Vegeta

Character sheet
Name: King Vegeta
Race: Saiyan

New Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:53 am

"Ariane, come with me." With that, having listened to the guard's words, the king nodded and stood from his throne; simply to be pushed back down by the burst of power. "What the hell?" Reaching up, grasping the scouter upon his right ear, King Vegeta preformed a scan and realized it was definitely a Saiyan.. But who? It couldn't be a Super Saiyan.. "His power feels similar to my son, but how?" Standing again, tail wrapped tightly around his waist, the Saiyan King stepped down from the throne and down the few stairs as he began to walk to the prison. Finding it rather meticulas to walk, he suddenly rose and took off; flying through the halls, arriving in front of the prisoner in a matter of moments. "Who ar..." A look at the man's hair would reveal that he wasn't a Saiyan, yet.. he held the power signiture of one.. "I am Vegeta, the proud Saiyan King. Ruler of New Vegeta. Why does your power feel so similar to my son, Prince Vegeta?"
Back to top Go down
Trunks
Novice
Novice
Trunks

Character sheet

New Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:36 pm

As Trunks had expected the powers around him soon began moving around. It was a surprise to him, however, when he felt two high power levels at the door to the dungeon. So the two were together after all... And then it happened. King Vegeta arrived through the door. Trunks eyes widened as he saw his grandfathers appearance, and he rose to his feet. The two were almost identical, King and Prince Vegeta. Trunks couldn't believe his eyes. Behind the Saiyan King, appeared a hooded figure. He couldn't make out the persons features, but they were almost as powerful as Vegeta. It was hard to fathom that someone else on this planet would be so powerful. He listened as Vegeta began his question, then stopped himself, and instead introduced himself. Trunks nodded his head respectfully in response. "I know who you are, King Vegeta. Trunks said in a calm voice. And my power is similar to that of Prince Vegeta, because he is my father. My name is Trunks. I'm a half Saiyan from earth, and I am your grandson." Trunks stood proudly, as his father always had, and the features that the two shared began to shine through. Of course, he had his mothers hair, but his facial features favored his father more than Bulma's. "I returned the Saiyans to life and came here with my friends so that I could meet you.."
Back to top Go down
King Vegeta
Adept
Adept
King Vegeta

Character sheet

New Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:23 pm

"My son lives?! Then surely, Frieza.." The king stepped back slightly, a sweat drop befalling his brow. Looking at the man who claimed to be his grandson, needing more confirmation, he nodded. "If you truly are my grandson, show me the pinnacle of our race. Show me Super Saiyan." It would be all the proof he'd need, to know for sure that this young boy was in fact who he proclaimed. "Anyone can imitate a Saiyan, but only a Saiyan can achieve the pinnacle of our race. So, show me." The king crossed his arms slightly, in wait, and licked his lips. "If you truly are Vegeta's son, you should be able to do this. Unlike the low leveled Saiyans, such as Bardock, Kakkarot, and Radditz.." He didn't know of Kakkarot's assent because of being dead, but his pride wouldn't hear of anything but a Saiyan Elite being able to reach such a legendary level; except for Broly, but Broly was a mere legend and nothing more... "Show me your power, Trunks.."
Back to top Go down
Trunks
Novice
Novice
Trunks

Character sheet

New Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:32 pm

The kings surprise was expected. To hear such a thing was more than any man in his position would expect to hear. Unfortunately, he wasn't full of good news. "I'm afraid not. Prince Vegeta has passed of natural causes. It happened just before this planet was wished back to it's former glory by the Dragon Balls." Sadness played on his face in response to the thought of his fathers death. But he continued on anyway. "I killed Frieza with my own blade..." Trunks said to his grandfather. "He arrived at my mothers home planet in search of another Saiyan, but I arrived before him first." He stood more erect upon hearing Vegeta's request, his face straightening once more, though on the inside he was laughing. Super Saiyan, the pinnacle of Saiyan power? In reality, it was only the first stepping stone. "Very well. I will show you a Super Saiyan, but there is much you have to learn about the time since Frieza originally destroyed Planet Vegeta.." With that, the boy clenched his fists, and his muscles tensened slightly. He closed his eyes, and took a deep breath. And in an instant, he underwent the transformation. Pure energy erupted from his body, tearing his jacket to shreds, and leaving only the shirt beneath. The walls around him began to crumble and lose their foundation. And where the odd looking young boy once stood, there was now something completely different. Spikey blonde hair, and emerald green eyes. A golden aura surrounded him and his power was that of something probably never experienced on that planet. "This is the power that defeated Frieza." He said to his grandfather. Surely he would have questions, so the boy simply waited for them. The door had already been blown off the cell, so there was nothing stopping the King from coming inside to speak with him, or inviting him out...[i]
Back to top Go down
Aspara
Novice
Novice
Aspara

Character sheet

New Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:59 pm

Standing there, the hooded figure simply loomed around the oppressive fortress like prison, studying the man who had been captured. If he was who he said he was, he wouldn't have been captured by such worthless underlings and imprisoned in this little shack. She figured he would have more pride than that and certainly more strength. But, regardless of all of that, what really gotten the woman's attention was the fact that the saiyans were revived. And, if they were, her brother would be a live as well. Her hands began to curl into fists and a wind began to emit from her frame. Her anger was hardly controlled, but she gritted her teeth and calmed herself, though she knew the sudden spike in power would alert the others around. But, it wasn't grand enough to be considered a full on threat. Even King Vegeta didn't know her full lineage, but he knew she was powerful. "And, Kakarot?" The voice asked before stepping out of the dark corners of the cell and examining the man as she stood at Vegeta's side. She wondered if Kakarot was dead or alive, for he would know the whereabouts of her brother. If not, she would find out from other sources. She removed the hood from her cloak and cracked her neck. "Sorry for the intrusion, my King.." Ariane spoke lowly, without looking up to her king. The boy's power was astounding and that interested her even more. He HAS to know. He HAS to have some information on Kakarot..
Back to top Go down
King Vegeta
Adept
Adept
King Vegeta

Character sheet

New Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:36 pm

Astounded by the young warrior's transformation, King Vegeta couldn't help but shed a tear. Not only at the transformation, but at the news of his son's death; though it was soon nearly overwhelmed by the admission of Lord Frieza's death. It seemed his son had met an earthling and produced a halfbreed sayian, and yet, he seemed nearly identical to a true saiyan. When Trunks transformed, King Vegeta couldn't help but be pushed back; bracing himself even as he landed against Ariane due to the shear magnitude of the blast. If his scouter had survived, surely enough, it would've marked Trunks' power level at will OVER NINE THOUSAND!

Finally, when Trunks relaxed, King Vegeta nodded and spoke again. "You truly are my grandson. Very well. However, I must know more. Super Saiyan was supposed to be the pinnacle of our race, yet you say it isn't?" But he was interrupted by Ariane, though he accepted her apology. "It's alright, Ariane. I've been wondering that, myself. Though, Kakkarot always was a low level clown, hardly worth the sayian dna that coursed through his veins."
Back to top Go down
Trunks
Novice
Novice
Trunks

Character sheet

New Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:39 pm

After his display, Trunks powered down to his normal strength. Seeing how it had thrown his grandfather back, he realized he may have overdone it a bit. At the time Planet Vegeta had been destroyed, there were no Super Saiyans... Except... Trunks didn't even want to think about HIM... He retreated to the small seat against the wall of his cell and took a seat. Regardless of the fact that he was technically a Prince on this planet, he had broken the law, and would not attempt to leave his cell unless he was invited. Vegeta's question was understandable. Due to the Mystery surrounding the Legendary Super Saiyan, it was understandable that one who grew up here couldn't imagine something more powerful. "There are, to my knowledge, four levels of Super Saiyan power." He explained. "I myself am somewhere between the second and third level. But before his death, my father was able to reach the fourth level, practically unmatched power."

His explanation was cut short by a voice he did not expect. The robed figure who spoke was a female, and when she removed her hood, she proved to be quite beautiful as well... Ariane... Trunks would remember that name. But her question was to bring forward the very information that he was unsure he wanted to share. But with Vegeta's slander of the Hero who Trunks had so much respect for, he felt it necessary to explain. "Among our group, Gok- I mean, Kakarot..." Trunks paused only briefly to correct himself, in calling Goku by his birth name. "Kakarot was the first of us to achieve the level of Super Saiyan." Another pause. Trunks then turned directly to King Vegeta, and faced him as he spoke. "He also achieved the level of Super Saiyan 4 before my father..." Trunks expected quite the reaction from his grandfather upon this revelation. But he then turned to the beautiful servant of his and continued. "However, as with my father, his age did catch up with him, and he is no longer among the living."
Back to top Go down
Aspara
Novice
Novice
Aspara

Character sheet

New Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:47 am

Catching her King, Ariane made sure that he was alright. The blast only blowing her hair and clothes. She was not impressed by this display, of course, why would she? She was indeed, the sister to Broly. Little is known of that. Her quest to find her brother's killer was getting warmer by the presence of the purple haired man. She remain silent, as if a sentinel by her king's side as Trunks explained the power levels and many new forms the Saiyan race was able to become. This intrigued her more than made her upset. No wonder Kakarot was able to defeat her brother. She hung onto hope; clinging to it. He has to be alive. Someway somehow. If not, revenge will be a bloody dish. Her power level spiked as the news of Kakarot's death was issued. Why did he have to die? Why couldn't SHE be the one who ends this powerful Saiyan. She gritted her teeth and clenched her fist as her body emitted the same spike in power as earlier, only a tad stronger. Turning her gaze toward the ground, Ariane tried her best to control her unbridled rage; to keep her cover from the king, who, surely knew she was strong, just not HOW strong. This kid must know something. Anything. His head will be on a platter soon enough. She turned her gaze back toward the two, trying to keep her emotions at bay. "He's dead.. Good riddance.." She blurted out, this time without a care as to who hears her. Surely, if Vegeta has a son, so would Kakarot. Someone will pay, and pay dearly.. She was starting to calm down and the spiked power level started to slowly diminish. "Again, my outburst was unruly.."
Back to top Go down
King Vegeta
Adept
Adept
King Vegeta

Character sheet

New Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:09 am

Taken aback by Trunks' words, King Vegeta nearly fainted; a low level clown having reached the pinnacle?! The pinnacle not being the pinnacle?! But what about the legend?! Clearly, something was wrong, something had to give. "I.." Truly, the king was stunned. It seemed everything he knew was no longer true. "Second and third?! Fourth level!?" He wasn't angry, he was totally taken off guard; astounded by the information he'd been getting. "I don't understand. How is it even possible? Kakkarot was Bardock's son. Paragus' son was far more powerful even at birth. Only one Super Saiyan is said to rise up, every ten thousand years." With worry, and sorrow playing on his mind, King Vegeta looked to the purple haired saiyan again. "But, surely, you don't think there are others.. Others even stronger than Prince Vegeta.. and.. Kakkarot?"

Before he could muster a sturdy stance, though, King Vegeta was thrown into the wall by Ariane's 'pop' of power. Dazed, he stood again; shaking his head as he tried to get the cobwebs out. Being bounced around like a rubber ball didn't exactly feel good, but King Vegeta knew his power didn't even come close to these two now. "Ariane.." He sighed, shaking his head; spiky hair somehow remaining upright. "It's fine. Just, please, try to control yourself some." Then, something crossed his mind.. if what he'd heard was true, then surely... With a start, dusting himself off, Vegeta looked to the female sayian again. "Ariane, do you have any brothers?"

Then, looking to both of them, a confident grin overtook his saddened features. "I have an idea. Of course, we'll need a sample of Ariane's genetic material and someone else of high power. There has to be a way to give myself such incredible power, or at least.. create something that has that kind of power as a child. But, how.." Of course, he was speaking of something the Tuffles had done long ago before 'the sleep' but it still sounded outlandish even by Saiyan standards. "Is such a thing even possible? What do you two think?"
Back to top Go down
Trunks
Novice
Novice
Trunks

Character sheet

New Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:35 pm

This conversation was escalating more quickly than Trunks had anticipated. And there were other things to take into account too. Ariane's power flux blew his hair back slightly. It wasn't a full powered blast, but it was enough to capture Trunks' attention. Narrow eyes shot toward her and he was sure of one thing. She was not who she claimed to be. She was no servant of King Vegeta. Her power rivaled Frieza! And that probably wasn't even her best. But without a scouter, he was probably unable to sense exactly how strong she was. And then her statement about Goku, who had saved Earth, and other worlds many times... What was her problem? For the time being, he would act as if he hadn't heard. Perhaps she was still loyal to Frieza in some way... If so, it would be such a waste...

King Vegeta's reaction was quite different. In fact, it reminded Trunks of when his father battled Android 18. Trunks took a deep breath and did his best to explain. "Broly was an enigma; The legendary Super Saiyan born of a father with less than impressive ability. We fought Broly, four Super Saiyans against one, and he still nearly destroyed us all. Goku managed to take him out before collapsing to the ground himself. There is no way any of us are comparable to him in terms of natural strength. But that being said, I have a theory. The rest of us; Goku, myself, my father, Gohan and Goten were all born of Saiyans with Super Saiyan capability, or at least the potential for it. For that reason, we've been able to achieve that level at relatively young ages. I believe it to be the next level of Saiyan evolution." He thought back to the horror that was the battle with Broly. he and his friends were just adjusting to Super Saiyan powers then, and Brolys power was far beyond. Of course, with the powers he had obtained since then, Trunks could hold his own against Broly alone, but honestly, he still couldn't be confident in his certain victory.

Vegeta's next question brought about another thought. "There's a technique that allows warriors to temporarily fuse into one body. while at the level of Super Saiyan four, Goku and my father performed this technique to create a warrior that surpassed either one of their individual abilities. However, no individual person has been able to achieve that kind of power. I believe that to be the true pinnacle of power, Saiyan, or any other race." Vegeta's question caused Trunks eyes to widen. Of course! That's why her poer signature was familiar! It resembled Broly's. The sample they had received wasn't nearly at his level, but the feeling was the same. If she had TRULY lost control, it probably would have been much more powerful...

Vegeta's vague description of his plan caused a slight blush to play on Trunks' face, and as a result, his eyes quickly met with the floor. But as he continued, Trunks spoke up. "The transformation into a Super Saiyan comes in response to a need, not a desire, grandfather. All of us were in incredibly desperate situations when the transformation occured. I'm afraid there's no way to 'inject' yourself with the power. But in our generation, there are those of us who tranformed into Super Saiyans as young as age six. As he explained, and drew parallels between his father and grandfather, he came up with an idea. He would help his grandfather achieve the level he had always dreamed of. Though his methods may have to be a bit harsh...
Back to top Go down
Aspara
Novice
Novice
Aspara

Character sheet

New Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:30 pm

Ariane didn't want to answer Vegeta's question; her identity has been hidden from even him for all of her life. Ever since she was a child, she traveled along her brother's side until they were separated; perhaps because of her beauty. She was a servant growing up and kept her powers hidden; even though her power caused her mind to be shattered, much like her brother's. She was serving  the royal family for years afterward, half searching for her brother, and half because it granted her position. Whatever happened to bring them back, had caused memories to flood her mind and the knowledge that the destruction of planet Vegeta had made her search ever more vigilant.

Thankfully, Trunks had cut off Ariane and distracted the feeble minded King long enough for him to potentially forget about the question he had asked her and even more about his childish and selfish idea to create a child with her and another... She scoffed and shook her head at the idea, which, luckily, Trunks had debunked the idea from Vegeta's mind. Her power swirled around her in a golden aura; hardly noticeable by untrained eyes as she wrapped the cloak back around her body, re-hiding the same threads her brother was known for; especially his chest plate. She said nothing as her eyes locked with Trunks' own; an intense glare beaming deeply within his soul.  She didn't stop her glare for a while as he spoke, before she finally broke contact with his eyes. Maybe he figured it out.. She could tell by the way he looked at her. Or maybe she was just being paranoid... "Excuse me, my King.." She spoke softly as she started to leave the room, head bowed, but eyes returning a cold glare to Trunks as she passed.
Back to top Go down
King Vegeta
Adept
Adept
King Vegeta

Character sheet

New Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 8:00 pm

".. So be it, Ariane." He spoke rather softly, but something was off with her actions; looking back at the female saiyan. Not being able to put his finger on it, the king knew something was up just from the gazes. Becoming rather tired of being strewn about, though, he said nothing as he watched the woman. "Go to training." He spoke again, before she would fully exit the room.

Then, turning his full attention to Trunks, King Vegeta crossed his arms slightly and listened. "If my son, if Broly.. If the son of Bardock could push themselves to that level, I should be able to. After all, I am your grandfather." Just as he'd said that, the king placed both feet shoulder's length apart and placed his hands just above his hips; curling them into fists. "Lets see if I can reach it.."

Though he doubted he could reach Super Saiyan, King Vegeta had felt the bitter sting of the pain of loss. Beginning to power up, a white aura began to overtake him as his power grew and grew; escalating past levels he'd previously reached.. but he knew it likely wouldn't be enough, despite the building shaking. So, with finality, he sighed and stopped; nodding to his grandson. "I guess I can't. How much would it take, for me?"
Back to top Go down
Trunks
Novice
Novice
Trunks

Character sheet

New Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 3:20 pm

Eyes locked with Ariane, Trunks could see her frustation rising. Her glare was as suspicious of his as his was of ehr, and when her aura rose, he was sure of it. She was a Super Saiyan. How she had hidden it from his grandfather for so long was beyond him, but one thing was for sure. She had her own agenda. His eyes remained locked on the woman until she disappeared from the room. But just before she left he called out to her. "Ariane!" He called, as she made it to the door, unsure if she would stop to hear him. If she did, however, he only had one thing to say to her. "If you don't mind, I'd like to meet with you later. If I ever make it out of prison, that is."

It seemed that the King had picked up on Trunks' insinuation about the potential to reach Super Saiyan capability. But he had no idea how to go about it. He watched calmly as his grandfather powered up, and it was clear why he was the King of the Saiyans. Among normal Saiyans, his power far exceeded what would be expected, though it didn't nearly compare to his assistant. Just powering up would never work. He needed Trunks' help if he was going to achieve it, but he could never know. His method would be harsh, but if his theory was correct, it would be effective. "If that's all you're capable of, you don't deserve your crown..." Trunks told Vegeta. "You've already died once. As your only living descendent, I believe the title of King officially belongs to me..." With that, Trunks made his transformation once more, releasing a burst of energy that Planet Vegeta hadn't seen since Frieza. The burst would cause the building to collapse, but coincidentally, and seemingly accidentally, it would also blow King Vegeta outside the walls, saving him from the collapse.

A Super Saiyan Trunks would emerge from the rubble unscathed, walking slowly toward his grandfather with a cold, emotionless, and brutal expression. "My father told me that you were the epitome of Saiyan strength and pride." He walked slowly as he spoke. "If you're the pride of the Saiyan race, perhaps it should remain in the dust where it was." As he stood over a fallen King Vegeta, he held out an open palm and a ball of energy, more than capable of ending the King's life appeared, inches from his face. "But first, I'll put an end to your reign. I'll take your crown, and your throne, and under the title of King Trunks, I'll return this planet to the nothingness that it was.

Trunks felt this might work. The most important thing to his father was his pride, so he felt his grandfather may have been the same way. With the pride of the Saiyan race on the line, the desperacy needed to ascend to the ranks of Super Saiyan may reach him. He may have been able to do it. To become a Super Saiyan as well. Of course. There was only one way to know for sure. The ball of energy would grow, and quiver, threatening to take the King's life, if he didn't react...
Back to top Go down
Aspara
Novice
Novice
Aspara

Character sheet

New Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:34 am

The King was growing weary of Ariane; it seemed he had finally stopped thinking her of a common assistant and more of a true Sayin. Or even more than that. His voice seemed very unruly and suspicious, but he allowed her to leave his side without further argument. She nodded as her power levels dropped dramatically, causing her to revert back to her 'normal' form; the form that was unseen under the hood. Black hair that was shorter than the extra long glowing electric blue, black eyes, and a very petite -almost fragile- frame. Ariane almost made her exit before hearing Trunk's shout. Pausing, Ariane listened to what the an had to say while drumming her fingers along the door frame, head almost in a bowing position as if a lowly servant. "Hmpf.." Was all she said as she vanished from the corridors..

-- From a position not too far from the dungeon.

All she could think about was the pain and hurt her past had brought her. The revenge set in her mind to avenge her lost brother. To destroy whole galaxies if she had to in order to feel her wrath quelled. Her thirst for violence and suffering was reaching it's peak and she didn't know how long she could control her power. That was one thing that Broly wasn't able to do that she could. He was a lose cannon. She could still lose it, if pushed that far.. Like Broly, her power grew the longer she fought, as well as her blind rage. She watched as the energy pulverized the building, balling her fists as she looked on. She would say nothing, do nothing, just watch and see what becomes of this situation. Her powerlevel was almost unreadable, but if he was anything like he said he was, maybe he would be able to find her. But, for now, she would sit in silent observation...
Back to top Go down
Host
Admin
Admin
Host

New Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:24 am

(I'd just like to point out that, by this point, Gohan, Goten, and Pan would probably have awoken, so if you can think of anyone who would be interested in playing any of those roles, please do invite them.)
Back to top Go down
https://lostepiphany.forumotion.com
King Vegeta
Adept
Adept
King Vegeta

Character sheet

New Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:00 am

As Trunks released his energy, the building would collapse and King Vegeta found himself being launched from the collapsing building, his anger began to rise. Despite flying through the air, the king found himself realizing just how close to death he was; but more than that, how close he was to losing rank again and this time to his grandson?! 'No! I AM VEGETA! KING OF ALL SAIYANS!'

With that, with that blow to his pride, as well as seeing his city being destroyed, the king's anger grew. Despite being slightly dazed, Vegeta was still a battle tested warrior so he spin around and landed on his feet; launching a gatling gun attack just as his son would've; following it up with an explosion of anger and pride. "I AM VEGETA, KING OF ALL SAIYANS!!!" He would growl, eyes all but vanishing.

"I will not be made a mockery of, again!" By this time, since Trunks likely evaded the attack's range, Vegeta would launch a second gatling gun attack right at Trunks; quick to follow up and allow his anger and pride to push him to the breaking point. Clothing torn and tattered now, arcs of lightning shooting from the warrior king's form; he was upon the precipice.

Then, remembering what happened.. What Bardock had said.. everything... Was he truly going to die.. AGAIN!? NO! His pride wouldn't allow that; a far stronger burst of power erupted from the king's form; shredding his shirt and sending the buildings around him crumbling, leaving only the king and his grandson in their wake. "You are NOT the king! YOU ARE NOT KING VEGETA!!!!!" 

His pride had been attacked again, that coupled with the truth having been revealed and the other facts was enough to push him to the breaking point. With but a flash, the king of saiyans hovered above the resulting crater; appearing as though a super saiyan; snapping, finally, he howled out before his hair took on the same golden sheen his son's probably had; the same form... The king.. had returned. "Stand down, or face the wrath of King Vegeta, King of all Saiyans!"
Back to top Go down
Trunks
Novice
Novice
Trunks

Character sheet

New Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:29 am

As King Vegeta's pride allowed him to surpass his limits, and his dark brown hair took on the golden shine of a Super Saiyan, Trunks only smiled. His own hair returned to it's normal color, and the ball of energy he held to his grandfather's face dissipated. "Congratulations Grandfather. You did it." Trunks' plan had been successful. Just like Prince Vegeta, King Vegeta was powered by his pride more than anything else. Of course, now he would realize that the purpose of Trunks' attack was to awaken the true warrior within him, which may have been an attack on that pride, but at least it had worked. Now King Vegeta was truly worthy of the title "King." He looked identical to Trunks' father, which brought a sense of happiness to the boy that he hadn't felt since the death of the Prince. In an act of respect, Trunks knelt down on one knee, and bowed to the King. Despite not being a part of their culture, he felt it was the least he could do in the face of royalty, despite being a Prince himself, in terms of his bloodline.

Trunks was sure he would receive an earful from his grandfather for his act. Perhaps even be subject to an attack. But he would not fight back. He would accept his punishment, should it come, and once the air had calmed, he would go on about his next order of business. His face straightened, and his tone became more serious as he spoke up. "Tell me grandfather... About your assistant. How much do you really know about her. Who are her parents? and how is it that she became a Super Saiyan before you did?" Trunks wasn't sure if Vegeta was aware that Ariane was a Super Saiyan. But He deserved to know. As attractive as the woman was, his loyalty would naturally fall to his blood first.
Back to top Go down
Aspara
Novice
Novice
Aspara

Character sheet

New Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:45 pm

Ariane stood watch as her King's power level erupted into a blaze of golden light and power. "Hmpf.." Unimpressed, Ariane ran her fingers over her chest-plate while re-cloaking herself and tilting her head. She had been born as Aspara, but King Vegeta had given her a name he wanted to call her. He had never known her as her true name, and, with the close relation to her father's name, she decided to keep her name hidden as well as her power; or face the same fate as Broly. Until, one day, she could exact her revenge on the slayers of her brother and father. Just like her brother, however, her super saiyan form doesn't shower her in gold, nay, it shows up in a  bright luminescent blue. Once she ascends, the usual golden color emerges. Only after that, she would become the most feared Super Saiyan form; Legendary. The woman jumped from her perch and landed down into the streets below, headed for the royal temple where she would wait for her newly invigorated king..
Back to top Go down
King Vegeta
Adept
Adept
King Vegeta

Character sheet

New Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:11 pm

"Did wha.." In his rage, the king had forgotten what Trunks had said; merely acting on impulse. But, when the warrior's golden flame faded, it was then that the saiyan king realized what Trunks had done. With his newfound might, the redeemed king raised his right hand to Trunks' face and drew in a well of energy; causing it to swell to within but a few inches of the prince's face.

"Don't forget your place. You may be the new prince, but I am still your king. Do that again, and I will obliterate you." But, with that, he simply closed his hand and allowed the power to vanish; his own power level subsiding as well; seeing no need to stay in this transformed state. "Super.. Vegeta.." He chuckled slightly, before hearing Trunks' words.

"I'm not quite sure. I know she was the strongest female saiyan, before the sleep. All I remember, is that she had a brother." Then, he tilted his head and sighed. "I have no idea who her father is. Her mother.. I don't remember. She didn't have that high of a power level, I don't think. Maybe six thousand or so.."

The next question was as startling as it was puzzling. "I.. don't know.. There was only one that I remember, who's power level was even remotely high enough, but I ordered his death. I'm almost certain that was the only one. I don't know, however, what became of that boy's father though. But, surely, it's not possible that Ariane's related to that monster..."
Back to top Go down
Trunks
Novice
Novice
Trunks

Character sheet

New Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:45 pm

King Vegeta and Prince Vegeta were just alike... Perhaps it was because they were raised on the same stories, and with the same principles. Trunks nodded his head in response to his grandfathers threat, however no fear accompanied it. Trunks fully intended to make his grandfather stronger, but from here on out, it would be much more difficult. Upon attaining the rank of Super Saiyan, something as simple as recovering from a severe injury would no longer increase a Saiyan's power. But for now, that would have to wait. Vegeta seemed to fumble in his mind over Ariane's identity, which bothered Trunks. He knew that Broly was responsible for Paragus' death. But the very idea that Ariane could be a sibling of Broly's sent a chill down the boy's spine. He bowed to his grandfather once more. "If you'll excuse me, I'd like to gather my comrades from my ship. They'll be worried if they awake and I'm not there. I hope to meet with you again soon, Grandfather."

With that, the young Prince took to the skies, flying toward the location of the ship where Gohan, Goten, and Pan slept. Surely all of the comotion would have awakened them by this point, so when he arrived, he expected to find them fully alert. "Guys, I found him! I found my grandfather!" His excitement was evident, but it was quickly covered by the afterthought. "But there's something strange going on here." He paused for a moment, looking out the window. "There's another Super Saiyan here. And her power..." He cut himself off, not sure how to explain the situation. They would have to see for themselves. "Come on, guys!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegeta   New Vegeta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Vegeta
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Epiphany :: Fan Based RP :: DragonBall Z-
Jump to: