Lost Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Epiphany: RP and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Those participating in the Lost Reality Roleplay: The forum will be divided up by section starting soon. There will be a forum for each bedroom, and various other areas in the house. Please be sure to pay attention to where you are roleplaying, and keep the story moving smoothly

The Mountain top and Monastery

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karura
Novice
Novice
Karura

Character sheet
Name: Karura Niku
Race: Human(Neko)

The Mountain top and Monastery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:47 am

Velina heard the roar and her head snapped up. There was no fear in her eyes, only excitement. She looked into its eyes and hopped onto Roza as it came towards them. Though Roza wanted to retreat, Velina pushed her forwards towards the beast. This is it, Lina. You can do this. In her hand was a simple copper wire, one that was being clutched so hard that the thin metal drew blood from her hand. This only coaxed the dragon even more as its speed increased. Just as they were going to collide, Velina jumped onto its back and grabbed onto it tightly, trying to get used to the speed. “Would. You. Just. Keep. Still!” she inched up to its head slowly but just got thrown off. Before Roza could catch her, the dragon caught her in its mouth, but Velina was prepared for this. She took the wire and stretched it into a thin line, moving it up and slicing the beast’s mouth enough to cause pain, but not any real damage. It roared and let her body go. That wasn’t the plan, though. Velina grabbed onto one of its teeth and pulled herself onto its back, putting the wire in its mouth quickly and pulling it back, so that the corners of its mouth got cut slightly when it struggled. More blood spilled as it struggled more and it was all she could do to hold onto it without hurting it. She sent energy into the wire and shocked the beast, but it did nothing to harm it. Using a bit more, she managed to make it roar in discomfort. “Yes!” she used it again and again, but all it did was struggle. She held onto both ends of the wire tight and pressed her body against the dragon’s, hoping that would calm down eventually. Roza watched from below, making sure that she could catch Velina if she fell, watching the blood drip from her side where the dragon's tooth had pierced her skin.
Back to top Go down
Jhondrol
Jhondrol

Character sheet
Name: Jhondrol
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:59 am

Jhondrol was moving as quickly as he could but the dragon was still a ways off, the cackling of energy and roaring actually caught Jhondrol off guard and even from how far back he was there was Velina on its back trying to tame the beast. What is she stupid were his first thoughts as he inched closer to where the two wrestled an injury already upon the young girls body. He stopped next to Roza and looked down at the bird his eyes already cackling with energy as he spoke, “what is she doing?” he looked back towards the scene and watched his eyes showing worry for the girl. The dragon buckled it’s yellow eyes showing a hint of rage, it’s mouth opened wider and sapphire blue flames emitted from it’s mouth severing the qire in its mouth and leaving a path of destruction as the fires made their way to Jhondrol and Roza, a wallof lightning condensed from the ground upward blocking Roza from being hit but singed right over Jhondrols body, the dragon began then flailing madly tossing Velina to the ground and then attempting to put his leg right over her before shooting into the sky, and looking down at them his yellow eyes brimming with anger and hate as he stared into the eyes of the girl that had attempted to tame him, he was free. Jhondrol watched as the dragon pointed its snout to the sky and opened it and fire gathered around it before he popped his snout downward and he opened his mouth and blasted the fireball at the woman on the ground the sapphire ball of flames got inches from Velina before it collided with something else, Jhondrol stood there in front of the woman. “What are you crazy?” he spoke blood dripping down his arm as the dragon watched the new one stand up, either way he would kill them both, the dragon dove downward at amazing speeds aiming to engulf theem both in his giant mouth, Jhondrol closed his eyes and lightning began charging itself around his body.

A lightning move only royalty and select others knew Jhondrol had to use, the lightning began to rotate over the entirety of the mountain beginning to take the shape of a giant tornado, the tornado condensed slowly becoming more powerful as it does moving to its around the trio with almost no sound at all and the clashing of steel against tooth the tornado emitted a powerful lightnig from it down the beasts throat and around the entirety of his body. The dragon emitted a painful roar and it fell to the ground dead. Blood dripped from Jhondrols right ar and side where the dragons tooth had made contact, he was still injured from him and his fathers fight and he fell to one knee his breath labored and coming out in small gaps as he looked back at the woman on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Velina Lyra
Adept
Adept
Velina Lyra

Character sheet
Name: Velina Lyra

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:21 am

Velina’s eyes widened when she heard the dragon roar and a burning sensation scorched her whole body. She let out a scream, though her skin was unharmed. The dragon was gone, she knew that. Still, she hoped as she pulled herself over to it on the ground. Tears fell from her eyes, but they were tears of sadness or from the pain, they were tears of anger. She gritted her teeth and grabbed her bow as tightly as she could in her hand, aiming it right at Jhondrol’s head. “You… You had no right to do that!” she fired arrow after arrow of energy, but her aim was wild. Her double-vision had her arrows firing a foot to the left or the right, and she gave up soon enough. “It didn’t hurt anyone… Or at least, it wouldn’t have if you didn’t get in the way! You fucking royals prance around the mountain thinking you own the place! You're nothing more than what you've been calling my family for years! Scum, trash!” Velina jumped and tried to grab the prince’s neck, hoping that a little extra energy would harm him. She let out a cry. She hated him; for killing that creature and making her feel so… weak. After a bit of struggling, she finally broke down, her skin still tingling from the burning sensation she’d felt earlier. What did that come from? She wasn’t the one who got burned, it was the dragon that got hurt. The image of that mighty beast coming to an end made the fury return to her eyes and she tried weakly to punch Jhondrol, kick him, and hurt him in any way possible. As long as he felt pain. Roza could only stand to the side, watching as her mistress broke down into a million pieces. That dragon truly was her goal and she wanted nothing more than to tame it and wreck havoc in the clan she so hated, but that dream was gone now. It was nothing more than just that; a dream. And now one of the people she hated the most was here, and had saved her life. /She won't admit that/ Roza thought sadly to herself, settling against the dragon's side staining her feathers with the beautiful crimson.
Back to top Go down
Jhondrol
Jhondrol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:40 am

Jhondrol just sat there and listened, he took the punches, the kicks all of that but they didn’t seem to faze him at all, even the energy seemed to ricochet off elsewhere, he pushed himself up off his blade forcefully and began walking away, Light wasn’t here so his only way back was through the mountains, he leaped down from the top to the next rock, he slipped and fell, but again forcefully pushed himself up, this lasted for about ten minutes before he couldn’t move anymore, he just stayed put his body in excruciating pain, he watched and waited for the pain to stop before trying to force himself up again, when he did this time he turned back to Velina, and a slight snarl rested on his lips, “Don’t ever label me in a category with my pathetic old man.” His eyes showed a hint of his own rage, and he stepped back to across from her and picked her up by her shirt collar “get it through your head, yes I understand you are poor, and all of that yes I understand you feel alone but there is a reason we can only tame very reliable and respectable birds. Dragons are not a beast that can be tamed; they are a beast that lives by one rule kill or be killed, the strong survive yada yada.” He dropped the girl to the ground, “you are one of the people of the clan Zaleas and thus it is my job as your new clan leader to protect my people, even if it causes me harm.” Jhondrol tried to walk but again to exhausted he fell to the ground, his sword on the ground and his knee resting on the rocks and gravel. “Fuck” he muttered he was too weak to move and that meant he was stuck here with the queen of bitch and he was all upset already.
Back to top Go down
Velina Lyra
Adept
Adept
Velina Lyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:22 am

She could barely see, but she stared at the man holding her. His words went through one ear and out the other. He didn’t understand anything. He didn’t know what it was like to hurt everyone you loved or be judged by everything you did. She didn’t move when he dropped her onto the ground. She couldn’t. The dragon’s tooth had pierced her side and blood was still flowing from the deep wound. She was sure the tooth was still somewhere in there. “New clan leader… heh… Don’t let that power get to your head.” She heard him fall onto the gravel, and that gave her enough strength to kneel. “Roza… go get Light. Tell him that his Master is in trouble, then we leave.” The bird nodded and nudged Velina’s shoulder gently. /Don’t do anything stupid/ As soon as the bird was nothing but a dot in the sky, she sucked in a breath and put a finger into the wound, digging around it as she cried out in pain. She had to find it. It was there… Got it! Her finger brushed against the hard tooth and she yanked it out with a gasp. “Goddammit…”
Back to top Go down
Jhondrol
Jhondrol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:02 am

Jhondrol sighed softly as she sent the bird off to find Light, “either way it goes he’s not going to come I have to get down from here by myself in which case I will.” He rose and began making his way to the edge of the mountain, his vision was completely blurred and he was seeing double of everything, he took one step and slipped down to a ledge where he waited for a few minutes before moving on, he dropped a little bit further the next step he took and he landed on his back causing even more pain to his already beat up body, he tried to get up and succeeded very painfully, Jhondrol growled lightly also panting almost heavily before splitting blood off to the side and getting up even slower than before, the pain in his body was even more unbearable than before but he continued forward every few steps dropping up or slipping and falling on his ass, he eventually stopped upon the level of the clan and dropped to one knee again clutching the hilt of his sword and the blade resting in the ground, he growled lightly and began pushing but his body was too weak and his legs were even weaker. He sat there gathering his strength.
Back to top Go down
Velina Lyra
Adept
Adept
Velina Lyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:36 pm

She watched as he went on pathetically, not that she was in any better shape. At least she could move. As Jhondrol had said, Roza came back alone and she got on her bird to leave. /Velina, we can't leave him here/ the woman took a breath and glared at the leader. He was right in front of his clan... He would be alright, but still, Roza edged her on. "Fine, I'll help him. Not because I want to though." she picked Jhondrol up roughly and put his arm around her shoulders, supporting him until he reached a nurse or a doctor of some sort. As they went through, people stared and whispered, but she kept on going ahead. The blood flow stopped, but her clothes were still stained with blood from her wound and the dragon. As she handed the clan leader off to a doctor, she was shooed away even though the doctor's eyes lingered on her wound for a moment. "Good luck with your clan." she muttered, knowing that she would not want a part of this, and she was gone just like that.
Back to top Go down
Jhondrol
Jhondrol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:25 pm

Jhondrol sighed softly as she helped him to the nurse, in almost a flash he was out of the room and on the back of Light. Before Jhondrol said anything Light took off after the two in the sky, his wing was still injured and Jhondrol still looked beat up but he couldn’t just let her leave like that, Light shot past the two and stopped in front of them, both of them were panting heavily as Jhondrol looked up at Velina for once his eyes held something other than hate and anger an emotion he hadn’t felt in a while “look it doesn’t have to be this way,” he muttered softly, his eyes turned to compassion and feelings of sadness as he continued. “The dragon I didn’t want to kill him I wasn’t trying to I just was trying to keep him away he would have hurt you or worse otherwise.” Jhondrol gave a small sigh again “you think I was born into royalty no I was a peasant on the street, I used to rob and steal from other clan members,” He pulled the Katana from his sheathe and held it up for her to see, “my original father made this blade for me before he died at the hands of the clan leader, so day in day out I trained to become stronger eventually surpassing the clan leader and he adopted me as his own.” Jhondrol looked across at the woman “I know how it all feels, how you were moments ago that was me years ago.”
Back to top Go down
Velina Lyra
Adept
Adept
Velina Lyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:35 am

Velina took out her bow and aimed it at the prince, but lowered it when he looked up at her. What was that in his eyes? Pity? Regret? Sadness? She didn't know emotion besides disgust and pride. The dragon... It would have killed her, but how could she admit it to him? Admitting that he saved her life was like admitting weakness; she just wouldn't do it. When she listened to his story, she couldn't look at him. "No. You don't understand... I killed my family. I killed them!" she yelled, refusing to let out the tears that were threatening to escape her eyes. "I can't touch normal people. I can't be in public without getting those horrible glares..." she clutched her bow tightly and Roza supported her with a gentle wing. "I thought this bow would make them respect me, but they only fear me."
Back to top Go down
Jhondrol
Jhondrol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:55 am

Jhondrol listened his eyes remaining on her the entire time as she spoke, ‘I killed them’ his eyes showed remorse but pity he didn’t want her to feel like he was pitying her, he wasn’t he breathed a light sigh and what he did next caught even himself off guard, he stepped on to Roza’s back from Light even inured he still moved like he was at full health, he looked at her dead in the face and brushed her hair away from them beautiful eyes, he reached down and clicked the glove on his right hand and it condensed back down to its regular shape and size, when he removed it from his hand a dark energy erupted forth causing no harm to anybody that was around but it signified the power released when the glove was removed. He reached down and took her wrist in his hand and held it up placing the glove in her open palm before placing his lips gently upon her forehead, “This glove I created to seal the access energy that flows from my body, there is two of them yes but only one is needed the other one will remain on my hand keeping the balance throughout my body. When you place the glove on you will be able touch anybody without causing any harm to them or yourself. Unless you want to” Jhondrol patted Roza’s head before getting back on Light’s back and looking towards her “If you decide you want to come back you know where my room is come see me.” At that note Light turned and made his way back to the clan headquarters a smile on his face when he landed in the gardens he went to his room and laid down. Thinking about all this and what’s to come in the future.
Back to top Go down
Velina Lyra
Adept
Adept
Velina Lyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:45 am

Velina looked down at the glove in confusion. Why would he give something like this to her? She saw him earlier; he couldn't stand the sight of her. And now he was giving her something? It wouldn't make her life simpler; not when people were still too frightened to even look at her. When she felt his lips on her forehead, she froze and let a tear slip from her eye. "You..." she didn't know what to say. Should she thank him? Her amber eyes were locked on the glove as he and his bird left. She was still for a while, until Roza broke the silence. /Will you go to see him? Or will we set off for Lucenoc like we planned?/ Velina pondered the two options for a moment before slipping the glove comfortably onto her small hand. "Roza, we give our clan leader a visit and then we leave." the bird gave a nod and with a screech, they both left to Jhondrol's room, entering by his window to avoid getting any unwanted attention.
Back to top Go down
Jhondrol
Jhondrol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:09 am

The water dripped down his body as he sat in the shower, his hair lay matted to his head as he stepped from the shower a dark navy blue towel around his waist and he stepped to his room surprised to see her standing there. “Oh hello there sorry I just got out of the shower.” He walked over to the dresser and began changing into clothes not minding she was there before turning towards her and flashing a smile, “can I help you little one?” he muttered softly, still searching for a shirt to put on so as not to let her think he wanted her here for that, anyways his eyes did traverse her body but he shook the thoughts of that out of his head, she would make a fine queen but those thoughts would have to wait. “what made you decide to come here?” he muttered still watching her, but looked her up one good time and tossed a towel and a robe her way with a small sigh. “Go get cleaned up” he sighed again “then we will talk.”
Back to top Go down
Velina Lyra
Adept
Adept
Velina Lyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:22 am

Velina didn't seem bothered by the fact Jhondrol was almost completely nude and standing right in front of her. She simply gave a shrug and waited until he was somewhat decent. "I need a reason to come back here?" She snapped at him. Truthfully, she had no idea what made her come back here, but he didn't need to know that. His wandering eyes made her smirk and she put her hands on her hips. "Like what you see? Yeah? Well, you're not getting any of it." Catching the towel and the robe, she made her way to the shower she saw him step out of and closed the door without locking it. She turned the shower on and stripped away her blood-stained clothes and 'politely' threw them on the floor before stepping in. Oh, the scorching water felt wonderful on her aching body. As the water trickled over the wound on her side, she winced, but the pain went away after a few minutes. After scrubbing her body several times, she left the bathroom wearing the robe and her black hair down and soaked, she didn't bother closing the robe tightly, letting it hang loosely while covering most of her body, though cleavage could be seen. She never was one to be shy about her body. Crossing her arms, she faced Jhondrol. "Okay, let's talk."
Back to top Go down
Jhondrol
Jhondrol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:00 pm

Jhondrol had been sitting on his bed thinking but when she stepped from the shower everything else disappeared, her long black hair let down she looked even more beautiful than before and it took all of his power to keep him from shooting up and taking this woman as his queen. Hondrol did rise from the bed closing his eyes and regaining his composure before opening them again and looking over the rest over her, the robe of course was too big for her so it hung loosely off of her body her cleavage showing right through the opening in the robe, his mind shot over to a very well planned out scenario one he wondered where it came from or why, he shook it off and began speaking. “What did you decide?” he muttered softly keeping his mind on the things at hand, this was the first time he had a feeling like this, every woman in the clan lusted after him, but this one woman the one standing before him was naked in his room where most woman desired to be and he was lusting over her. He sighed softly awaiting her answer before his mind faded off into the fantasy he was having earlier. They were sitting there just like this and he was still on the bed, she had ripped the robe open and muttered to Jhondrol “come take me as your queen” he had shot up from the bed and in a few steps had cleared the space in between them a slight smirk on his lips as he began kissing her his tongue forcing its way into her mouth to explore the forbidden cave he had been denied for so long. He gripped the girls tits in his hands and pinched her nipples between his forefinger and thumb. She was moaning into the kiss as his hands worked their magic.
Back to top Go down
Velina Lyra
Adept
Adept
Velina Lyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:31 pm

Velina could see the lust in his eyes when she stepped out and smirked. She watched as his eyes looked over her body, but she didn't mind. "I decided that..." she paused. Earlier, she would have said that she was leaving in a heartbeat, but something was holding her back. No, she thought to herself as she dug her nails into her palms, she couldn't stay in this pathetic village. Her eyes looked down at the glove on her hand. For some reason... She felt disappointment when he gave this to her earlier. She liked the way the villagers feared her. She loved that feeling of power she had over them, and she found it amusing that she could kill with a touch. She slipped the glove off and threw it onto his bed, amber eyes connecting with his. "I... I'm staying." she'd meant to say she was leaving, but the words slipped out before she thought about them. She couldn't take the words back now, so with a small nod, she repeated it. "I'm staying here."
Back to top Go down
Jhondrol
Jhondrol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:21 pm

Jhondrol didn’t let the relief show on his face at what she said; ‘I’m staying’ he nodded at her and with a smile said one thing. “Alright then if you’re staying your new job is to be promoted to the general of the storm riders.” He then walked over to her and kissed her forehead softly. “Wear the title proudly and your home has been moved within the royal quarters,” with that he laid the book he had been reading in his lap, his eyes were still admiring her beautiful body but he tried to keep his eyes from exploring her body too much before she used it to her advantage, his eyes though couldn’t stray away from her and well they continued their little exploration of her body, and before his mind thought anything else up Jhondrol had moved from his spot on the bed and his lips were already upon hers, his hands resting on either side of her stomach and his mind going over every scene in his head. He closed his eyes as his lips remained upon hers a daydream taking back over. His eyes remained closed and his thought process shut off as he let his emotions lead him through.
His mind ran through everything he wanted to do to this girl and the scene began playing like a movie in his head. “mmmm, Jhondrol.” The words left her lips like a quiet moan as his lips worked their way over the base of her neck trailing over every inch of her beautiful neck, his hands remained upon the woman’s chest squeezing her tits in his hands sending little shocks of lightning through her body as he did so, he had his knee between her legs and she was grinding upon it as he continued to tease the rest of her body. His mind returned and his lips still remained upon hers taking in the lightning that her body emitted and pushing it back into her.
Back to top Go down
Velina Lyra
Adept
Adept
Velina Lyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:27 pm

Velina's every sense was screaming at her, and she was never one to ignore her head. Using as much force as she could muster at that moment of confusion, she placed her palms on his chest and pushed him back, making her stagger back as well. Her back was pressed against the wall behind her as the soft look in her eyes was replaced by pure hatred. This was going to be the King of the village? Despicable. Pulling the robe tighter around her, she turned and fled without bothering to take the few things she had. She brought her weapons and the robe only. Roza, Roza, come quickly. We're leaving.
Back to top Go down
Jhondrol
Jhondrol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:59 pm

Jhondrol was shoved away and he stumbled back a bit but remained on his footing with a sigh, thats what he got for letting his emotions take over. He watched as she left not moving one bit to stop her. Light echoed through his head speaking but Jhondrol just shuffled it away and plopped down on the bed with a thud, she was leaving and it was his fault oh well he thought as he sat up and looked towards where she stood moments ago the wet spot still on the ground. The people watched as he walked out of his room and marched down the hallway to the throne room. He walked in and looked at his mother and sister a smirk upon his lips, "mother" he muttered, "your taking command when I am away I have something I have to go deal with." He walked out and climbed on top of Light, "go after them and I want you to go as fast as you can." Jhondrol gave a yawn as Light shot into the sky giving up chase after the two.
Back to top Go down
Velina Lyra
Adept
Adept
Velina Lyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:36 pm

Velina met Roza outside and jumped onto her back with her bow and arrow in hand. She aimed it at the guards who were trying to capture her and shot a few of them as she took off. "Roza, get away from here fast. I don't know or care how, but lose them and get away. We're not coming back this time." Her words were laced with poison and she felt her heart beat fast. She hated that man with everything she had. She was right the first time, like father like son. Both of them are despicable. She saw Jhondrol and his bird coming after them and urged Roza to go faster. Her hair was whipping around her face, and she felt her breaths get shallow. If he came after her, she was going to kill him. She didn't care about consequences or about if she got hurt. His blood would paint the ground after she was done with him. Turning backwards, she aimed her bow at Jhondrol and shot arrows of electricity at him until her fingers were raw from it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mountain top and Monastery
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Epiphany :: Daratan :: Zaleas-
Jump to: