Lost Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Epiphany: RP and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Those participating in the Lost Reality Roleplay: The forum will be divided up by section starting soon. There will be a forum for each bedroom, and various other areas in the house. Please be sure to pay attention to where you are roleplaying, and keep the story moving smoothly

The Mountain top and Monastery

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jhondrol
Jhondrol

Character sheet
Name: Jhondrol
Race: Human

The Mountain top and Monastery Empty
PostSubject: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:50 am

This is Zaleases rp post I explained everything about the monastery and the mountain top in the clan description so here's where the official rp starts
Back to top Go down
Jhondrol
Jhondrol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:01 am

His eyes remained closed and his mind focused, his body remained in a still position his left leg folded over his right and his arms resting down them his index finger folded forward touching his thumb. His mind was focused on one subject, the subject his dad had been pounding in his head all week, Jhondrol’s eyes opened slightly revealing his sapphire colored eyes, marriage he spat in his own mind who needed it when he had his companion, his eagle and him that was all he needed in life. Jhondrol rose from the ground his eyes shooting towards the eagle pits and began walking towards it his bare feet digging into the rocks as he made his way to the fenced in area and stopped opening the door and making his way to the back where only two eagle’s sat, his and some girl’s Velina he thinks her name was, it didn’t matter. He mounted the giant eagle and took the sky attempting to clear his mind of his fathers words.

The eagle glided through the sky moving with the powerful wind, before angling itself and folding its wings against its body and nosedived towards the ground the wind through Jhondrol’s cloak enough to give him a rush his arms began to glow a bright crimson color and the sky began to charge with the same color the clouds moving overhead. A thunderous boom echoed overhead and a flash of lightning flashed through the sky as the bird steadied himself in the air and screeched another bolt of lightning flashing through the sky. Jhondrol gave a soft yawn before landing upon the ground, he leapt from the eagles back and upon the ground both his feet next to each other. He waited for the girl to come to her eagle so he sat and groomed his eagle.
Back to top Go down
Velina Lyra
Adept
Adept
Velina Lyra

Character sheet
Name: Velina Lyra

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:28 am

Velina neared her eagle and put a hand on its side. The eagle was the first thing she saw when she got closer. She was wearing a belly shirt and sweatpants like always and as she stepped closer, it was obvious that she was barefoot as well. She placed a soft kiss on the eagle's beak and held up her hand, holding the tails of some live mice. The eagle clicked a few times in delight and gobbled them up. It was only then that she saw Jhondrol grooming his eagle. She got down on one knee and bowed respectfully, getting up seconds later. "Hey." she said awkwardly, looking down at the ground. She didn't know how to properly address the royals. She had no idea, since she had no family to teach her.
Back to top Go down
Jhondrol
Jhondrol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:55 am

Jhondrol had been grooming the eagle; the brush moved swiftly along the bird’s feathers, before he felt it the lightning radiating from her body gave her away and all Jhondrol did was turn slightly towards her, his face predominately was hidden by the hood that rested over his head but his eyes could be seen. Jhondrol watched as she got to one knee and bowed before him, one thing he hated most about the people in the clan, granted he considered himself one of the best in the clan but he didn’t hold his position like he should. The girls attire was kind of revealing and Jhondrol didn’t really care he just took extreme notice of this. He moved from his position on the ground and moved towards the girl his hand resting on the girls exposed belly as he stopped in front of her the lightning that would shock anybody else being absorbed into the glove in his hand and expended back out to stop the energy from continuing to flow into him. A small smile came to his lips as he removed his hand from her smooth skin and removed his hood his dirty blonde hair the first thing to show and he actually gave the girl a small bow “Hello Velina” he spoke to her as if she was royalty and his bow was almost as low to her as hers was to his.

It was about this time his two bodyguards caught up to him, “Jhondrol” they both muttered almost at the exact same time “you know…” he held his hand up and spoke “I believe I am talking to a very beautiful girl and the last time I checked if I am talking to a potential candidate for my wife you two are to not interfere.” Jhondrol’s eagle which he decided to name Light at this point screeched and everything was silent for a moment as Jhondrol turned back towards Velina, “Want to ride with me?” he asked his gloved hand outstretched towards her. Nobody rode with him and he’d figured he’d offer the one girl he had respect for the chance.
Back to top Go down
Velina Lyra
Adept
Adept
Velina Lyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:15 am

Velina had to resist the urge to jump back when she felt his warm hand on her stomach. This was the first human contact she'd had in years and she'd forgotten just how nice it felt. She could feel his glove absorbing the lightning from her body and to say she was surprised was an understatement; she was frozen in shock. She shook her head as he bowed to her, a ghost of a smile on her lips. "Please, I don't deserve that kind of respect. Despite all of this," she motioned to the eagle, who's name was Roza, and her weapons. "I'm still just a poor child. What would people think if they saw their almighty prince bowing to someone like me?" Roza eyed the prince, but what it was thinking, no one could tell. Velina sensed uneasiness however, and smoothed down its feathers.

Velina looked at the guards and backed up a good distance from them. She didn't want to accidentally shock them, but the biggest reason was simply that she didn't like them. She didn't have a good reason why, she just always had a strong dislike for the guards. She ignored the conversation for the most part, just focusing on grooming Roza, but her ears perked as she heard the words "beautiful" and "potential candidate for my wife". She figured he was just trying to make the guards leave and paid them no mind. As he made his offer, Velina immediately shook her head. "Ride with you? I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
Jhondrol
Jhondrol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:59 am

Jhondrol still had his gloved hand outstretched, “come on you have never wondered what it would be like to ride with the prince.” Jhondrol had already grabbed her hand before she could accept or deny the request, he took her over to his eagle and smiled towards her, “come on you cant tell me you never wanted to find out what it would be like to ride a god’s bird.” He gave her a slight wink before helping her to the mighty birds back, Jhondrol climbed on after the girl and kicked the birds side and it took off going from 0-60 in almost a millisecond. He yelled back to her “you better hold on tight or your going to fall.” He grabbed her hands and wrapped them around his waist, the armor underneath his cloak absorbing the lightning from her body and sending it back not as damaging as hers would be but as a power source, the mighty bird screeched and flew into the clouds its screech echoing through the realm.

The bird took off high into the sky before folding it’s wings against it’s body and shooting downward and pulling back up after almost hitting the ground and taking a perch half way up the mountain. He dismounted the eagle and helped her down taking a rest up upon a secret mountain area where a creek and a waterfall rested. “I come here everyday it’s quiet and my father can’t bother me about petty stuff such as a marriage or a wife and all that. I like to sit here by myself and meditate alone and think.” He gave a soft sigh before sitting upon the ground in a meditative position his eyes still closed but focusing on the area around him. “So tell me something Velina, tell me about yourself?”
Back to top Go down
Velina Lyra
Adept
Adept
Velina Lyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:09 am

Velina tried to refuse again, but he'd grabbed her hand and dragged her on. "I guess... But what about-" before she could finishe her sentence, the bird took off and she put her arms around his waist automatically. For a few seconds, she had her arms tight around him with her eyes closed, but she opened them as she got used to the speed. She sneaked a peek behind her and saw Roza following them from behind. The eagle seemed a bit peeved that its rider just got stolen, but was enjoying the chance to spread its wings. So when Jhondrol's eagle swooped and swerved, Velina had no choice but to turn her attention from Roza and hold on tight to him. It was nice... Though she'd never openly admit that.

When they arrived, she rolled her eyes when he tried to help her down. She gently hit his hand away and jumped down herself. Sitting down cross-legged, Velina whistled. Or at least, it looked like she whistled; the actual sound couldn't be heard. Roza's screech echoed and the bird landed beside her. "About me? Oh, nothing's special about me. And all of the interesting stuff you probably already know, or don't care." she leaned back on the ground and closed her eyes. "How about you, mister Prince Charming? Does our royal highness have any deep dark secrets?"
Back to top Go down
Jhondrol
Jhondrol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:40 pm

Jhondrol stayed in his position his eyes closed as she spoke, he spoke more lightly than before his voice carried by the wind to her ears. “A wise-man once told me that everyone has a story whether you’re old, young, or no longer alive. Your story is always one of mighty importance and one that deserves to be told, so instead of treating me like a prince treat me like a friend.” He spoke with wisdom in his words and a tint of smirking to his tone, the bird screeched with a high mighty voice and Jhondrol looked back with his eyes on the bird, stop it his thoughts commanded and a thought was returned quite surprising to even him. ‘Are you sure it’s ok to trust this commoner?’ the bird spoke with almost an untrusting voice to his mind and Jhondrol sighed yes I am sure it’s ok to trust this woman, not all commoners are untrustworthy. Jhondrol gave a sigh as did the bird before he spoke again. “The prince has a lot of dark secrets,” he turned his head and looked back with a slight smirk “but to get that information, what are you going to do to get it?” His lips were curled in a kind of playful smirk and his eyes closed again.

Jhondrol began emptying the sack that lay at his side and yawned; he rolled out a quilted blanket and sat down on the end of the blanket and gave a small smile “come join me for lunch” his sapphire eyes were staring into her yellow ones as he spoke, Jhondrol pulled out a packed lunch and surprisingly enough there was enough for two birds and two humans, Jhondrol gave a small smile and tossed both the eagles four or five mice each before unrolling a hot meal for him and Velina, almost a feast. “sorry for all the food but my parents require me to carry this much and I figured it would be good to share with someone for a change, so dig in I can’t eat all of this and normally I feed the other birds.” Jhondrol began eating taking a bite out of something and chewing his eyes closed waiting for her to speak, he knew the food was too much but he didn’t care it was nice to have a picnic up here especially on a day like today.
Back to top Go down
Velina Lyra
Adept
Adept
Velina Lyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:32 am

/No, Lina/ Roza thought to her. Her voice was a woman's voice and was like velvet in Velina's mind. It was hard to explain, but it was a nice connection. Roza obviously didn't trust the prince, or his bird. In fact, the eagle was watching the other's every move and keeping Velina close to her. /Don't trust that man/ Lina nodded, but her face was blank as usual. "Well, that wise old man hasn't met me. There really isn't much about me. I was supposed to be an entertainer and now I'm a bowmaster. That's all there is to it." She spit out the word 'entertainer' as if the very thought of it brought pain. As she heard Jhondrol's joking reply, all she could do was roll her eyes. "Well, I guess I'll just let the prince keep his secrets. Secrets should be for your ears and your wife's ears only." she leaned her back against her eagle and watched Roza gobble up the mice.

As he unrolled their food, Velina's eyes went wide with surprise. "Th-This is so much food. Almost what I get in two months." Immediately after saying that, she clapped a hand over her mouth and looked down. "Um, ignore that, will you?" She reached for something to eat quickly, almost afraid that it would disappear and bit into it. She hadn't had something this good in... Now that Velina thought about it, her meals had never been like this. Always just a piece of bread and if she was lucky, some soup and vegetables. Roza eyed the food and always took a bite of it before Velina did. Lina thought it was foolish and kissed the bird's nose. "Relax, Roza." She said softly, petting the bird's head. When she said her name, it was more like a purr than anything, a slight Russian accent mixed in with her words, but it disappeared after that one phrase.
Back to top Go down
Jhondrol
Jhondrol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:53 pm

Jhondrol watched how the two interacted and all he could do as give his own chuckle, Light screeched at him and the sky filled with clouds again. ‘You can’t be thinking that.’ The bird muttered with almost anger in its eyes, the dark onyx eyes of the bird would have had fire in them if possible, he only gave the bird a slight smirk and it screeched again and a bolt of lightning struck the ground right next to where he was sitting ‘your father wants you to marry a princess not some trailer trash’ the bird yelled towards him and he gave a light sigh, before moving the hood back some and revealing his eyes and he seemed to be staring at the bird the same fire in his eyes the day they had met on the battlefield and Jhondrol spoke not caring if it was out loud or in the bird’s head. The mention of Jhondrol’s father seemed to push even his own anger beyond its boiling points the clouds overhead became charged with the crimson red lightning that radiated from Jhondrols body and the rain started to pour downward again just like on that day. “My father has no place in this decision its mine and mine alone.” And with that note everything stopped and the bird just took to the sky angrily. Jhondrol sighed and looked towards Velina “I apologize for that, things have been shaky for me and my family lately.”
Jhondrol breathed a heavy sigh and his eyes turned away from her for a quick second before he spoke again his voice in more of a light tone as he did so. “Look my family is holding a royal ball in a few weeks and I am allowed to invite whoever I want, you just did me the honor of one of the best lunches I have had in a long time.” When he turned back towards her his cheeks were red and a little hot as he spoke “would you do the honor of being my guest to the royal ball?” Jhondrol only respected this one woman for the things she could do (in the bedroom xD Love you Jess xD) with a bow and the way she had a complete connection with her bird, he awaited her answer as he kept his eyes linked with hers.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Woods
Novice
Novice
Oracle Woods

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:15 pm

Just a common old girl...

Sitting' around today, going to just lie all around after she finished cleaning up a bit of the house at a time. "I sure am slacking off today...Oh well. It happens, eh?" Her long brown wavy hair up in a ponytail and her bangs down swiping over her right eye. Her hair lush, and always well healthy looking, but she felt filthy today. "I sure feel attractive today.." She smiled with her bright white straight teeth gleaming from the light of her home. She placed the gentle tips of her fingers over her mouth, and giggled to herself. With her food cooking, she had to pick up the pace of cleaning. Not actually getting dressed, and being alone in her own house, she didn't wear any pants. Today she felt a bit rebellious, and put on a pair of shorts! She grabbed her cleaning supplies, and her dark green emerald eyes glaring at the dirty room in front of her. What a mess..She shook her head, and she trotted in there. Today was a good day for her, a good night's sleep, and about to get ready and hit the town tonight. Meet new people, and see some new things. She was actually a bit excited to be exploring the world around her, and it showed from the speed of her working that increased. Sweeping her head to the right to move her bangs from her eyes, so they wouldn't distract her. Lifting her leg in the shape of a small backwards 'L' when she reached up, bending her body over, and stretching out wiping and cleaning. Her tattoos showing, and her arms flexing slightly. This cleaning all of the time… Most amazing workout without her even having to try! Her house was pretty large for a woman who lived on her own. She had a mid size house, three bedroom, two bathroom, and a fairly large living room and kitchen. She painted it and decorated it herself, so it also has her own amazing style to it that most people cannot copy.

Oracle was quiet a unique girl herself. She liked things that were so strange that most people didn't. She wasn't very good with boys and when it came to relationships. She was so shy, and she was quiet when it came to big groups of people, and would mostly be ignored. She didn't really mind though, since she wasn't mostly a social person. She was as sweet and beautiful as a doll though. She didn't quite believe it, but she never complained when people called her attractive or beautiful. She smiled at them, and she thanked them for finding her outside beautiful, but her inside was what stood out to make her beautiful. When she was in public, she always had a smile on her face, and she laughed all of the time. With her friends alone she was herself, and she was not what you call a normal girl when she's around her friends. She's a very fragile girl, and she has a light caring heart for almost anyone she meets. She's very forward at times, but says it in a way to try and not hurt their feelings. If she doesn't like that person, she -will- tell them, "I don't really like you or trust you and here's why." She does judge a bit, but who doesn't?

Humming to herself while she cleaned, and she had her music blaring through her house anyway, so it's not like anyone can hear her. She didn't care what people thought of her, because what most judged her as, was far from correct. She finished up, and she put away her materials back in the exact same spot that they were before. Before she was to go anywhere, she was going to clean herself up first. She took a small grip to the holder that was holding her hair up, and pulled it out, her hair spilling down her back, and right below her shoulder blades. She ruffled it, and raked her slender, lengthy fingers through her lush soft hair. While she was walking into the bathroom, and crossed her arms over her body, Grabbing at her shirt, and pulling it up over her head. The feminine muscles on her upper back flexed, and tensed up, her curves exposed and very impressive. She tossed up over her shoulder, and around the back of her head. Making it to the bathroom, she then removed the remainder of her clothing, and she slammed up the knob for the water to turn on. It steaming in front of her, she could already feel how great the water was going to be on her nude body. She stepped in, and a blanket of Goosebumps washed over her skin an a series of seconds. She closed her eyes, and she smiled from how great it felt to be bathing, and how good the water felt when it poured on her cool skin. She trailed her fingers through her wet hair to soak it more, and she washed it. Shampoo, then Conditioner. After lathering up her hair, it was time to do the same to her body. After sweating and being in front of a hot stove, she had to get this disgusting sweat off of her. She grabbed a cloth close to her, and she got it all soapy. Rubbing it all over her body very thoroughly. Not missing any sort of spot what so ever. She got every part of her smooth body, and then she rinsed it all off, her body smelling clean and feeling refreshed. She stepped out, and she grabbed a towel. Heading off to her room to find some clean clothes to put on that were most definitely clothing you would not see every day. She had a different personality from the inside out. "Grey...black...and white today.!" Those were her colours of the day! She got her clothes gathered, and she dried her body off, and slipped them on over her undergarments. She looked in the mirror and she fixed up her hair, putting a bit of product in it to give it that look that it always has. She looked at her makeup next to her. She slightly rolled her eyes and shooed it away. "No makeup today." She barely wore makeup anyway. That was only when she felt like it or it complemented her outfit. She swiped up her bag, ate real quick, turned off everything, and headed out the door. She could not wait for what all was going to happen today!
Back to top Go down
Velina Lyra
Adept
Adept
Velina Lyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:46 am

Roza saw the anger in the other bird’s eyes and hopped in front of Velina with a mighty screech. She also knocked the left-over food onto the ground, but no one was paying any attention to the food. Velina’s eyes were on the dark sky and barely moved when rain came pouring down. She honestly wasn’t surprised that the creature didn’t like her. When his eagle flew off, Roza remained between Velina and Jhondrol. Veina hadn’t said anything about it, but she could hear everything the bird thought. It was the link between her and Roza, she supposed. She could always hear the birds’ thoughts… Sometimes it was annoying, but other times it was quite amusing. “Trailer trash, eh? That bird’s got more brain than that wise old man you were talking about.” She shook her head at his apology. “No need. Sorry about making a mess of your lunch.” She said softly, eyes turning to Roza as she spoke. The bird simply clicked its tongue, a sure sign that it wasn’t going to apologize anytime soon.

The mention of the royal ball made her scoff. Even though she respected him as her prince, she had no interest of being in a relationship, which he was strongly hinting at. And the thought of actually dancing him made her shiver. Sure, she could dance, but in a formal gown and heels? Definitely not. She laughed as he asked her to accompany him to the ball, which was probably a rude thing to do, but she paid no mind. “Me? Accompany you to your royal ball? I don’t think so. I don’t do fancy shmancy balls.” Truthfully, she just had no dress to wear to the ball. No money to buy one. She could barely afford to buy enough food and keep her house in shape, why would she buy an expensive ball gown that she would probably never use? Roza nodded in approval of her answer and Velina stood, as if signaling they should leave.

Last edited by Velina Lyra on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jhondrol
Jhondrol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:15 am

Jhondrol sighed lightly, he knew the answer to that was going to be that so he shrugged and stood up and whistled and his bow appeared on his back, he took it off the place it rested the crystalized grip flashing with the black onyx color, a crimson colored lightning linked from end to end creating the string of the bow. He pulled it back and the giant bolt of energy that was his arrow formed in the bow, he pulled it upward and fired a thunderous boom following the releasing of the arrow, as it sped off towards Light, the eagle moved just in time and a roar echoed through the sky as the arrow struck one of the rogue dragons of the incendia clan forcing the beast to lose a bit of its flight pattern, Light landed next to Jhondrol as he plopped his hood back upon his head, as he gave Velina a light smirk “I hope you and that bird can fly as well as your connection is, if not we may be in trouble.” Jhondrol would have to speak to the leader of the incendia clan about this incident when he went down there next as he mounted Light and the eagle took off to the sky. Jhondrol was standing up on the bird and had another arrow drawn back in the bow when Velina and Roza had taken off Jhondrol blasted another arrow towards the mighty beast. The beast easily dodged the arrow and sped towards Jhondrol and his bird clipping its wing upon that of the eagles sending them all barreling towards the ground, the three of them crashing to the soft earth, lights left wing was obviously broken and the bird wasn’t going to get up anytime soon. The bird screeched loudly as it tried to get to its feet but the dragon opened its mouth and breathed downward a breath of flames extending outward towards the bird. Jhondrol’s eyes turned a crimson red color and he moved forward with amazing speed and put his hands up and the fire collided with a few bolts of crimson red lightning that created a giant shield in front of him and the bird. When the flames stopped the dragon only gave its own little smirk.

The flames started to clear away and Jhondrol sat there, his dark crimson cloak on fire but discarded upon the ground, the dark crimson hilt of his blade now showing, he had scorch marks upon his body and the scar that lay upon his eye finally showing as he glanced up at the mighty beast. “Go back to where you came from or face your own death here.” The boy growled as a command towards the mighty beast and surprising to even Jhondrol it turned and took to the sky flying back to its starting place the mighty beasts playtime now over. Jhondrol then began wrapping up Light’s wing and tending to him as he looked at Velina “if anybody looks for me tell them I went to delegations with Incendia you should go back to the clan.” He didn’t know why he cared but his eyes shot back towards her before she took off “If you need me I will be here tell no one of the dragon attack please?” He muttered softly before turning back towards the injured bird.
Back to top Go down
Velina Lyra
Adept
Adept
Velina Lyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:42 am

Velina jumped onto her bird's back after it started flying and felt the wind through her hair. Her amber eyes followed the dragon and all she could think was how beautiful the creature was. It moved with such grace and roared fiercely. She watched the battle and to her surprise, her mind was filled with horror. She was terrified for both sides and she didn't know who to cheer for, or if she should be cheering in her mind at all. As the dragon neared, she was captivated by the flames it shot. When Jhondrol got it to leave their small group in peace, she pulled Roza in a way that followed the dragon and only managed to follow a few meters when Roza turned back down. "No! STOP!" she screamed at the beast, but it disappeared and Roza was flying in the opposite direction. /You idiot!/ Roza yelled, landing on a cliff to let Lina calm down. /That beast won't be tamed by you. Never has been, never will be./ Lina shook her head. "No, I could have... I could have done something." she spat at the ground, looking up at her eagle. Her eyes softened as her amber eyes met the other pair. "I could have... tamed it." Jhondrol and his eagle were forgotten by now, as she stared off where the dragon had been.

(Psh, I'm not typing anymore than this.)
Back to top Go down
Jhondrol
Jhondrol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:23 am

Jhondrol growled softly as the woman attempted to follow the mighty beast and he tried to get up from his position next to the bird to only realize the fall had clipped his leg as well, the crimson red liquid fell from the wound and to the ground and Jhondrol moved but to no avail, he gave a slight shake of his head as he spoke, his mind ignoring the fact she tried to go after the mighty beast, “I need you,” he muttered and pointed to the girl and the bird, “to head back to the clan, tell my father I have given you permission to enter my room and grab a bottle off of my dresser which sits far back from the bed,” he tapped his chin lightly before turning back to Light who lay still his broken wing causing him to be silent, if it was up to Jhondrol he would make the bird apologize for what he called their guest but he rubbed the bridge of his nose and looked back, “what I am about to ask you next stays between me and you understand?” he gave a slight look towards the girl when she said she would if she did he sighed. He moved his hand through the air, lightning trailing behind the movements manifesting into its own map of his room. “The wall right next to me bed” he sighed again reluctant to continue but decided to anyways “I want you to place your hand on it and release a discharge of lightning the wall will open, inside there sits three relics each from clans that we are allied with, I need the bowl of water that sits in the middle of the three relics and seeing as I can’t do this I need you to please?” He wasn’t begging but he was right he couldn’t fly much less move through the mountains. He wasn’t especially fond of leaving Light alone either, so he awaited her answer his eyes closed and his head rested up against the birds side.
Back to top Go down
Velina Lyra
Adept
Adept
Velina Lyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:16 am

"I won't breathe a word of it to anyone." Velina huffed as she turned around. Taking in all the directions, she and Roza flew off. When the royals tried to stop her, she put a hand on her bow and gave a sickeningly sweet smily. "Your son gave me permission to enter his room." Before she even finished the sentence, she walked to the room she knew was his. Her eyes scanned the room and found the bottle that she needed. "Now then." she looked behind her to make sure the door was closed and she placed a hand on the wall. Velina's eyes closed as she felt the sweet surge of energy go through her hand and to the wall. She grabbed the bowl of water and didn't hesitate to jump out of the window, landing on top of Roza without spilling a drop. "Now, back to the prince." she said mockingly, the bird swerving to its left and going at top speed to return to him. She placed the items at his feet and crossed her arms. "What is this about."
Back to top Go down
Jhondrol
Jhondrol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:53 am

Jhondrol sighed lightly when she asked what it was for, “of course it’s for the wounds me and Light have acquired.” He stated lightly before placing both his hands inside the bowl of water even though both his hands seemed to push the water over the edge of the bowel not a drop touched the ground, the water began shaking and rippling before shooting high into the air and raining down upon him and light, the water glowed a bright sapphire color as it touched the skin healing and mending any wounds upon his or lights body. When the water stopped raining down the bowl was as empty as a dried up river and the bowl looked like it never had any water in it. Jhondrol grabbed the bottle she brought with it and his hidden eyes began to close as if in a silent prayer. Light was the first to speak ‘Are you sure it’s ok to let her see this?’ the bird muttered softly ‘it’s a praying ritual from Siram a gift from them when you came of age to become leader of the clan’ Jhondrol continued on with the ritual before dumping the bottle into the bowl and a blue liquid came out, just a drop and the bowl filled with water. Jhondrols eyes opened and he looked to the bird his answer within his eyes before turning back to Velina. “This is a rare breed of magic from Siram, its similar to a bowl of healing water while in Siram the bowl of water allows all of those that are adept at using their water to see a few hours into the future or years if they are adept enough. Here though its just healing water.” After Jhondrol gave his explanation and yawned he mounted on top of Light and they took the sky, “come on” he waved towards Velina “we have to get back to the clan.”
Back to top Go down
Velina Lyra
Adept
Adept
Velina Lyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:38 pm

Velina’s amber eyes followed every movement he made and ever droplet that rained down. She tried to look disinterested, but it was difficult to when he explained what the water could do. The thought lingered in her mind; a way to see the future. She’d never thought it was possible, but then again… She felt the lightning making her skin tingle in a pleasant way. It was possible, but not for her, which brought her attention back to the Prince. After a moment of coming back to reality, she jumped onto Roza’s back and took off after him, the wind rushing through her hair and whipping it wildly in different directions. She and Roza sharply turned up and backwards, going in a loop and shooting towards Jhondrol. Flying like this thrilled her. It made her stomach twist and turn and her heart skip a few beats and it felt wonderful. She sped past the might beast and the prince and smirked, whispering softly to herself, her thoughts the same as Roza’s… “Come fly with me.” She turned away from the clan, wanting to fly for a bit and practice, her fingers gripping the bow on her back tightly.
Back to top Go down
Jhondrol
Jhondrol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:48 pm

Jhondrol watched as the woman sped past and he reached back and pulled the hood of his cloak up and took off towards her speeding like a bullet passed the two, ‘maybe they aren’t so bad’ Light though towards Jhondrol and he could only give a smirk as the four sped through the sky. Jhondrol’s fun only lasted so long though as an arrow struck Lights stomach and incited a screech from the ground as it barreled towards the ground, Jhondrol caught only a glimpse as the mighty bird slammed into the ground, his eyes were a dark blue color as he rose from the ground two cuts lining his cheeks and blood seeping from underneath his cloak and dripping towards the ground, he stood face to face with the man who made the shot and his normal sapphire eyes brimmed red with anger and his lips curled up in a snarl, his father’s eyes were fraught with their own anger but also at the same time embarrassment. “What the fuck father?!” he shouted his eyes looking deep into the man’s, “why did you shoot light he did nothing wrong?!” he turned away and began making his way towards the bird, he knelt down to one knee, the bird went to screech but by the time he did it was too late, his father had slammed the metal boot that he always wore into Jhondrol’s back putting the young boy in a crater in the ground. “You are a disgrace to this family, you’re next in line to rule this clan and you are just flying around like some little kid, and on top of that you let non-royalty in the royal chambers without my permission.” He bent down and grab Jhondrol’s hair and pulled it from the dirt, his two bodyguards stepped towards the king and was going to speak but the king’s bodyguards gave them a glare and they stepped back worried for the princes safety, the king then bent low and spoke “your nothing but a pathetic excuse for a prince and you think you are all big and bad because you’re the prince, you better learn your place before it gets you killed.” With that he stepped back and turned to walk away making his way towards the clan telling his bodyguards to follow Jhondrol rose from his position on the ground and all that was heard was a scream he didn’t know if it was from his mother or sister, but anger was all that clouded his mind, “Jhondrol no,”

He clenched his hand on the katana that rested at his side his eyes staying upon the back of his fathers head and when he moved he had already anticipated the guards, he drew the blade with one click and darted forward and with one slash appeared in front of his father with another click and blood leaked from his fathers mouth and he hit the ground with a thud at the same time Jhondrol did. There was a cut up the length of the king’s upper body, and he was barely holding onto life. He was dragged off towards the hospital wing and two birds were sent to Siram to request assistance, Jhondrol was in no better condition four stab wounds in his body all of them missing very vital parts of his body, they were all put there by the king’s bodyguards. They were both out of commission and barely holding onto life and for now the clan was in an uproar about the incident. His mother and sister both trying to remain calm but worried that the royal blood would end with these two all over a petty dispute.
Back to top Go down
Velina Lyra
Adept
Adept
Velina Lyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:00 am

The screech that reached her ears pierced Velina’sheart the same way the arrow pierced Light. That was a sound that should never be heard. The fact that this man caused this creature pain infuriated her. How dare him… Royal or not, he had no right to do that. She told Roza to turn left and they took a sharp turn towards the commotion. Seeing the King hurt Jhondrol turned her anger into fury and she took out her bow, aiming it at the man’s head. She was aiming to kill, she didn’t care of his rank or the consequences that would come after, she only knew that she wanted that man dead. She threw several arrows of pure energy and she knew her aim was perfect, but she also knew that he wasn’t King just because he could be and he had his guards there with him. Odds were the guards would probably take all the arrows for him. When they got there, Jhondrol was already attacking his father. She found that she couldn’t move once she saw the stab wounds in his body and she felt her heart stop. She stared in shock until they left to go back to the clan. And even an hour after, she did nothing.

That man was better off dead, she thought bitterly to herself. Velina jumped onto Roza and they flew towards the clan grudgingly. Neither of them liked to be here or wanted anything at all to do with the clan, but she had to make her point. She pulled out her bow and aimed it in front of her. “Anybody moves to stop me,” she yelled out, “is going to get hit!” She didn’t care she would get punished for this… It was fun. She and Roza ran to Jhondrol’s room was. He probably wasn’t there, but it was a start. The guards held out their weapons and she shot them both, turning and giving them a roundhouse kick in the head for good measure. She saw a group of guards guarding a door. That has to be the room they’re in. Velina took in a sharp breath and ran into the group of guards, trying to open the door to get into the King’s room.
Back to top Go down
Jhondrol
Jhondrol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:04 am

Jhondrol was the first to wake up out of his coma but he was far from being back up to old stature, he closed his eyes and began pushing himself out of the bed the doctors tending to him telling him not to move it would cause more harm to his body, he pushed aside the doctors and walked slowly towards the door and the scene before him was chaos. He grabbed Velina’s hand and looked her in the eyes and spoke to her his words came out in a small whisper “go to my room and wait there I will come and get you in a few.” He then moved passed the crowd and held his hand out, electricity flowed through the air followed by a burst of sound and his sword landed in his hand. He moved his hand over his body and his cloak reappeared covering his wounds and the rest of his body in the dark cloth. He moved back into his own room and made his way out his window and around to the room where his father was staying, in a quick motion he was in and out of the room before the healers among there knew what happened, then he made his way to his room ignoring the stares and whispers of the people around him and on his dad’s chest was a letter and as Jhondrol walked into the door the words of the letter rested on his mind.

'‘Dear So-called-Father,
I challenge you to a fight for your position as clan leadership, if I win this match you forfeit the crown over to me and get out of my clan if I lose I will exile myself and become a rebel of the clan and move on with my life elsewhere. If you accept this fight it will be tonight on the mountaintops where the sky god can watch and if you refuse I am automatically going to win and you forfeit the crown to me and the clan with belong to me. No bodyguards nothing else a one on one fight you and me. I will show you why I am labeled the best in the clan.
Sincerely,
Your son
Jhondrol

Back to top Go down
Velina Lyra
Adept
Adept
Velina Lyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:31 am

Velina was disappointed when Jhondrol grabbed her hand, but left anyways, shooting one last arrow at one of the clan members. The burst of sound reached her ears just before she left and nothing else could be seen or heard as she turned the corner. Stopping my fun, she thought bitterly, and she hadn’t even gotten to the King. She sat on the bed in his room and looked around. It looked like he had a lot more money than she did, of course. He was a royal and she was poor as shit, another reason why it wouldn’t matter if she attacked the King. She sighed and put a hand on Roza’s head, murmuring soft words to her.

Velina fell back onto the bed and closed her eyes. She felt every muscle relax as she let out a breath and knew Roza did the same on the ground beside her. “If the guards want to come, Roza, you escape. Let them get me.” With those last words, she allowed her thoughts to leave her mind as she was swept away by sweet, black relief; dreamless sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jhondrol
Jhondrol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:48 pm

Jhondrol yawned softly as he continued down the hallway a slight whistle emitting from his lips as he used his father’s own handkerchief to clean the blood of his guards from Jhondrol’s blade and he still made his way down the hallway a limp in his step and more of the crimson liquid lining his robe. He stopped outside his room and listened, ‘Roza if the guards come you go let them take me’ he gave a slight laugh and waited she fell into a light sleep before he pushed the door open and made his way inside the room, he walked up to Roza and petted the young birds head, “Do me a favor young one?” he whispered to the bird, “I know you’re not my bird but could you please go make sure Light is ok for me?” When the bird nodded and took off Jhondrol smiled and watched her disappear over the horizon before looking at the beauty on his bed and smiled before running his hand lightly over her cheek and kissed her forehead softly before sitting down to the side of her and watching her sleep. “Velina” he muttered softly watching her sleep “Don’t ever do that again, I can handle my father I don’t want to see you hurt not after that wonderful day today.” He gave her forehead another light kiss and then moved to the back of the room and placed his hand on the wall an extensive sapphire light flashed through the room before the wall opened up and inside laid his original weapon of choice and a necklace his mother had given him to give to a girl he thought deserved his love and deserved him, he put the necklace around Velina’s neck and took a drink from the bottle of water and poured some upon the little wounds on her body before getting up and moving her legs upon the bed and covering her in his blanket and leaving.

He moved towards the mountaintops where he had first seen Light and saw his bird of choice, Jhondrol jumped up into the arena he had set up for him and his father and his father stood across from him, clad in his golden full plate mail and his sword drawn. Jhondrol’s sword rested at his side and his bow rested on his back as he looked at his father and a small smile came to his lips, “So father the day finally comes when I prove I am way better than you will ever be.” His father snickered loudly before his eyes charged with the red color of his lightning. “The time for words is over Jhondrol our destinies are decided for us and I was decided to be the clan leader for a lifetime, so here you will fall and you and that little girlfriend of yours will leave.” He pointed his hand forward and a crimson red bolt of energy shot forward, Jhondrol’s eyes flashed a sapphire blue color and a wall of lightning rose from the ground and parried his father’s lightning when the wall disappeared Jhondrol was gone and him and his father were clashing blades, they fought for almost 3 or 4 hours before their battle ended and Jhondrol stood over his father’s beaten body his breathing heavy before he grabbed his fathers hair and pulled it up like his father had done him earlier. “You can stay in my clan but you are just a normal clan member.”
Back to top Go down
Velina Lyra
Adept
Adept
Velina Lyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:28 am

She had the faint feeling that someone was there with her, but her body ached and she was exhausted, so she refused to open her eyes. It didn’t occur to her that it could have been Jhondrol. She just wanted to sleep, and that was what she did. She slept even while Jhondrol placed the necklace around her neck and sent her bird to check on his, but none of that stuck in her memory when she fell back asleep. When she finally came back to reality, she shot up in the bed. Roza’s presence was gone. Where did she go? She got up and searched the room for any signs of struggle, but there were none. Her amber eyes found a mirror and shot to the necklace around her neck. It was… It was beautiful. Jhondrol must have put it there… She took it off carefully and placed it on his pillow where he was bound to see it. “Sorry, your royal highness.” She said mockingly, calling for Roza and leaving through the window. “I’m not going to be your plaything.” They shot away from the clan and headed towards the temple. Velina needed to sort things out, and find that dragon, but she kept that thought from Roza.

What met her there made Velina check the site again. Jhondrol had his father’s hair in his hand and the both of them looked beat up. “You…” she left on Roza’s back and decided the best bet was to go to a cliff on the mountain, a place that nobody else knew about but her. She sat on the edge of the cliff and looked up at the sky. “Can’t be tamed, eh? I’ll do it. I’ll tame you, then maybe I can be rid of this stupid clan.” She clutched her hand and made a silent promise to herself that she WOULD see that dragon again, and the next time, she wouldn’t let it get away.
Back to top Go down
Jhondrol
Jhondrol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:33 am

Jhondrol snickered softly as he made his way towards the clan he was even more beat up than he was when he left but on his body rested the royal seal declaring you leader of the clan. He moved to the front of the monastery, it was late night but he didn’t care this clan was finally free of the Tyrannical rule of his father. “People of Zaleas,” Jhondrol spoke his voice echoing over the mountains and a bolt of sapphire blue energy shot through the sky. “Meet your new leader and there will be a lot of changes,” Jhondrol then walked inside the clan with a slight smirk beneath his robe and walked into his room, upon seeing the necklace his smirk got even wider, ‘she was even more untameable than a dragon’ he thought but he would have her as his. Speaking of her he looked around, she had left his room in a perfect condition but had left so he watched out the window and looked down to see light sitting there his wounds healed and perfectly fine but he closed his eyes and laid upon his room bed before dozing off into his own sleep. He hadn’t been asleep for five minutes before he heard the roar, a mighty roar that haunted his dreams, the dragon circled ahead above Velina roaring madly down at its snack, its yellow eyes staring at its prey with almost a drooling look to its face before it dived towards the pair. Jhondrol jumped out the window to lights back and told him to head towards the dragon, Jhondrol would have to end him once and for all, he sped forward but wouldn’t make it for almost another five –ten minutes. So he watched the scene from afar waiting to see what the dragon does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain top and Monastery   The Mountain top and Monastery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mountain top and Monastery
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Epiphany :: Daratan :: Zaleas-
Jump to: