Lost Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Epiphany: RP and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Those participating in the Lost Reality Roleplay: The forum will be divided up by section starting soon. There will be a forum for each bedroom, and various other areas in the house. Please be sure to pay attention to where you are roleplaying, and keep the story moving smoothly

Kitchen

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Host
Admin
Admin
Host

Kitchen      Empty
PostSubject: Kitchen    Kitchen      Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:47 pm

Kitchen      102382754_a58d7430db
Back to top Go down
https://lostepiphany.forumotion.com
Yuki Haku
Adept
Adept
Yuki Haku

Kitchen      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen    Kitchen      Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:32 pm

Gryphon compiled his breakfast foods into biscuits as Karura went about making her own food. "Ninja's eh?" He asked, before taking his first bite. He chewed and swallowed before continuing. "Cliche, but it could be really amazing if done right." He had decided to try to watch some of everyone's shows, that way he would have some insight about them and their characters. "It's Naruto, right? I think I've seen a couple of early episodes. Nothing really into the meat of it though." He looked around, wondering where everyone was. It had been a late night, so they probably were still sleeping in the Commons room. "Mysterious, eh?" He asked with a laugh. The thought was funny. He may have come off as mysterious, but it was honestly just because he had nothing to hide. He was a simple guy. Not much to say or talk about. "My shows kind of complex. It's mostly about humans interactions with the afterlife. Soul Reapers, Hollows, fusions of the two..." He got kind of lightheaded thinking of all the things they had covered. "It's one of those shows you have to watch from the beginning." He said before taking another bite of his biscuit. "I wonder what we're going to do today..."
Back to top Go down
Sachiel
Adept
Adept
Sachiel

Kitchen      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen    Kitchen      Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:15 am

Sachiel ignored Naili's grumpy and slow awakening. Her character was an early bird, but Naili was always difficult to get up. After an already interesting start to the day, Sachiel would enter the kitchen to the smell of an already prepared breakfast. He had barely gotten through the door when he noticed Gryphons red hair. He was seated at the table as Sachiel opened the door thr Naili, allowing her into the kitchen before him. "Smells good." He said, as he walked in behind the blue haired beauty, enjoying the view as he walked to the table. "How long have you been up?" He asked Gryphon, before taking a seat and looking at the abundance of food that had been prepared. "Did you make all this?"
Back to top Go down
Karura
Novice
Novice
Karura

Character sheet
Name: Karura Niku
Race: Human(Neko)

Kitchen      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen    Kitchen      Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:56 pm

Karura looked at Gryphon while he explained his show. Even though she was sitting on the counter, he was almost her height... His show didn't make much more sense than hers did. "You probably just saw a bunch of fillers in my show. It's filled with 'em." She was about to ask if his show was the same before the door opened, two more people coming in. She'd forgotten their names, like the airhead she was, but that didn't matter. She was nice to everyone. "We made it. It's still hot, so help yourselves!" After offering them food, she made sure to help herself to more; piling a plateful of cookies, cupcakes, and other sweets while beside her sat three already empty plates of food. She was a little girl, but she had a huge appetite.
Back to top Go down
Ender
Ender

Kitchen      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen    Kitchen      Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:21 pm

Still groggy, A'Nailiah followed the ever so kind Saciel into the kitchen, where the scent of food hit the woman in the face like Tyson's knock out punch. The scent was so good that it woke the woman up fully from her groggy state. Even though the shower did it's job, the resulting nap put her right back into the state of sleepiness once more. That kid... She was so perky even in the morning and that was a breath of fresh air, as well as fuel for a raging headache. Wrapping her robe around herself, Nailiah walked to the coffee machine and poured her a nice hot cup with sugar and cream. Making her way back to the table, she nods and smiles. "Thank you for making this. Maybe one day, Sachie, here, would have to cook for you in return!" Nailiah said with a smirk as she made her plate. Blue eyes wondered about, in search of someone or some thing as the others converse.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Haku
Adept
Adept
Yuki Haku

Kitchen      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen    Kitchen      Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:17 pm

Gryphon took a bite of his bacon and nodded his head, chewing and swallowing before continuing the conversation. "Yeah, Bleach has a lot of fillers too, but instead of random fillers like a lot of shows, it has filler arcs that could actually fit into the storyline, so it's not that bad." He then turned his head as the kitchen door opened, and the two from Daratan entered. "I guess you could say we had a bit of extra energy this morning." He said to Sachiel, nodding his head, and gesturing toward the food. "Help yourself!" He reachd for a cupcake as he said so, having finished the last of his actual "breakfast" in retrospect, they had probably made a bit too much... "So what are you guys going to do today?" He asked everyone. "I'm looking forward to that sparring match." His eye were then focused on Sachiel. They may have been a bit inebriated, but he clearly remembered the arrangement the two had spoken about. They agreed to have a match soon, though they hadn't set a day or time...
Back to top Go down
Sachiel
Adept
Adept
Sachiel

Kitchen      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen    Kitchen      Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:17 pm

Sachiel cut his eyes at Naili when she volunteered him to cook for everyone. He was no cook. "Why am I the one cooking? Why don't YOU cook for them?" He asked, as he made his plate. He compiled eggs, bacon, and a slice of cheese onto a biscuit and began eating as he glared at the woman, but his attention was diverted when Gryphon brought up the sparring match. He wasn't in much of a mood to spar at that moment, so he decided it a good idea to deliver his interest in sparring at a future time. "Yeah, I think That'll be fun." He said. He looked at the young one, who was stuffing herself with sweets, and laughed. "Is this your normal diet?" He asked, noting how varied the crowd in the house was. There was no telling what to expect in this group...
Back to top Go down
Karura
Novice
Novice
Karura

Character sheet
Name: Karura Niku
Race: Human(Neko)

Kitchen      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen    Kitchen      Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:48 pm

With a few cookie crumbs on her lips, Karura turned to the man who had been called 'Sachie'. She gave a wide grin when he started to complain about cooking. "I'll help! I love cooking! And well, I usually eat more, but we're in a house full of people. I thought I'd save some food for the others." As she placed yet another empty plate on the counter, her attention switched back to the food. She seemed completely oblivious to the message passed between the two men and was still perfectly cheery when she bit into a piece of bacon. In fact, the toothy grin never left her face except when eating. Even then, there was a small smile. "Do you suppose anything interesting will happen here?" she directed her question at the woman, who Karura still didn't have a name for.
Back to top Go down
Ender
Ender

Kitchen      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen    Kitchen      Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:11 am

A'Nailiah's plate wasn't as full as the dishes sponsored by the others, all she needed was a few slices of bacon, some toast, eggs, and a few pancakes with a little butter and jelly. She sat there at the table and listened to the few who were awake converse; it certainly was an interesting morning, despite the lack of conversation. "I don't think I had anything planned for the day. I'm just drifting like the wind.." She explained, with a giggle as she took a sip of her coffee, which would no doubt have the blue haired woman bouncing all around the place. "Sachie. . . I'm not a good cook! Besides.." A'Nailiah pointed to the young one. At least she looked young to her. "She said she'd help you cook. And, don't lie about your talents, you make the best cakes ever!" She said and turned her attention to the girl and grinned with a shrug. "Honestly, you never know what would happen in this place. I guess that's the beauty of it. We're all here for some reason. I don't think it's to promote our shows or anything; I hope not." She laughed and took the time to sip from her coffee once more. "I'm sure that when more people wake up, things will get more exciting. I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name.."
Back to top Go down
Yuki Haku
Adept
Adept
Yuki Haku

Kitchen      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen    Kitchen      Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:52 pm

Gryphon shared in Sachiel's apparent feeling that this wasn't the time for battling. Besides, there were still so many other things to do! "Have you guys checked the house out yet?" He asked, wishing to start up some conversation. "This place is amazing! The back yard goes on forever, and the pool is the coolest thing I've ever seen!" Of course, he was exaggerating, but only a slight bit. He had been to a lot of fancy places but this house was definitely the most impressive. The Host must have had quite a few wise investments... He then got up from the table and washed his dishes before turning back. "What do you guys say we check it out?" He asked everyone as he returned to the table. It would be a lot more fun if everyone hung out together, after all.
Back to top Go down
Sachiel
Adept
Adept
Sachiel

Kitchen      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen    Kitchen      Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:59 pm

Sachiel offered A'Nailiah an irritated glare as she went on about his cooking. (particularly because he was modded into it) "Not really..." he huffed. He didn't particularly care for cooking, though he had a bit of talent. He had attempted to teach Naili on several occasions, but she refused, stating that she was meant to work with her feet, not with her hands. Gryphon's words then attracted his attention, and he shook his head. "No, Naili decided to go swimming without me yesterday though." He threw the woman another glare, before nodding his head in reasponse to Gryphon's idea." That sounds like fun!" He had wanted to get into a body of water since leaving home, and how was as good a time as any...
Back to top Go down
Ender
Ender

Kitchen      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen    Kitchen      Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:37 pm

A'Nailiah laughed at the look she had gotten from Sachie. He was so cute at times. (xD) She always thought that he was a good cook and should work on that more often. Though, it could be because of the food that she normally made was passable at best. But, his was exquisite. "Don't 'whatever' me, Sachie. You're amazing and you know it. At least you're better than I am. You could be better than they fucked up catering we have on the show!" She said, gifting the man with a compliment before the mention of the pool was brought up. She finished her food and stood to her feet. A'Nailiah stretched a bit as she thought about how nice the pool was. If only Kadi was there to come and swim with her. It seems she either still sleeping or busy with another project of hers. She did remember hearing about Kadi wanting to check the show out, so maybe that's what she was doing; hope it's not the new season where the writers completely fucked the storyline up. A'Nailiah gave Sachie a hug from behind and patted his head. "You know I love you though.." She taunted before taking her leave and head out to the pool. The aquatic properties of her body allowed the woman to swim without getting any cramps. Which was a good thing if she wanted to dive right into the pool. A'Nailiah shed her over shirt, now dawning only her undies as she dove into the sunlit waters. It was nearly afternoon by this time, so the water had a chance to heat up. She didn't realize how much time had passed while they were eating breakfast. They must have had a really good time there. She swam a few laps while waiting for the rest to come and join her, but it seemed to take forever. She didn't mind it though. She and her dancer's body was at peace within the warm pool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitchen      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen    Kitchen      Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitchen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Epiphany :: RP :: Lost Reality (House) :: Other Rooms-
Jump to: