Lost Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Epiphany: RP and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Those participating in the Lost Reality Roleplay: The forum will be divided up by section starting soon. There will be a forum for each bedroom, and various other areas in the house. Please be sure to pay attention to where you are roleplaying, and keep the story moving smoothly

Rules For My Rp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Razaras
Razaras

Character sheet
Name: Razaras
Race: Human as far as anyone can tell

Rules For My Rp  Empty
PostSubject: Rules For My Rp    Rules For My Rp  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:21 pm

Rules:

This RP has its own set of rules, rules that you won’t be used to, first rule being that I do run this rp which means everything I says goes. The NPC’s are played by me on the same account that will post these rules, all encounters will be thought out and decided by me, you will be part of a group approximately 4-6 people led through an adventure told by me. I will tell you a bit about my position, I am a story teller that will put all the pieces into position, I will start you off in an area and give you a minute to get acquainted with your group and the way you have put your character together, then I will move the story forward, THE STORY CAN NOT PROGRESS ANY FURTHER THAN IT ALREADY IS IF I HAVE NOT MOVED YOU FORWARD. Now your character will be built around four races and seven distinct classes that have been put together and done specifically for this RP, the four races I will explain first and then the classes will come last, from this forth coming get ready to begin your adventure in this land.

4 Races:

Elf: The Elves are a peaceful race of people; they prefer to be around trees and plants rather than big cities and castles, most of their homes are built out of hollowed trees where they use natures natural resources to feed their people, they are mortal enemies with the drow but on a common standing ground with every other race, they are generally found among the trees and forests guarding them from intruders and those that wish to harm the forces of nature. Most elves delve into their long history of nature magic learning to harness it turning it into that of a devastating force, while others like to study in their history of Arcane magic learning to scribe potent runes to create devastating effects. While most elves stand 5’4 those that delve into nature magic generally are taller than the rest standing approximately 5’6 while those that learn arcane generally are smaller standing approximately 4’8. They also have long pointy ears that label them as elves. They are generally proficient with bow’s and long swords putting dexterity behind every blow, they are very slender and thus using that stature behind each and every blow.

Rules For My Rp  Dungeons-and-Dragons-Elf-98574680

Dwarf: “Mountain People” The dwarves as stated by their names are a race of people that like to live upon the mines and ruins of the mountains, they are even smaller in height than the elf and are generally gets upset with anyone who states about his small stature, attacking anyone that insults his height. They are very adept at weapon crafting and their weapon crafting is only outmatched by the dragons, they are also very adept at fighting generally using axes and hammers as their weapons swinging them about like crazy barbarians. They are a pudgy group of people and throws their weight behind each of their blows making them stronger with each hit, the males have long beards that cover the entirety of their face and they all love alcohol, they generally respect those that offers them a glass and never turns down a fight.

Rules For My Rp  View;_ylt=A0PDoS0juFJO9hUAX5yJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA3cnMybzJvBHNsawNpbWc-?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3DDungeons%2Band%2Bdragons%2Bdwarf%26n%3D30%26ei%3Dutf-8%26y%3DSearch%2BImages%26b%3D1%26tab%3Dorganic&w=611&h=733&imgurl=dungeonsmaster.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2011%2F04%2Fdwarf1.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fdungeonsmaster.com%2F2011%2F04%2Fdwarven-resilience%2F&size=109.7+KB&name=Dwarf&p=Dungeons+and+dragons+dwarf&oid=edd0494436675220f4df1d2100712615&fr2=&fr=&tt=Dwarf&b=0&ni=28&no=3&tab=organic&sigr=11llccq2t&sigb=13nmlgh04&sigi=11okcbnn8&

Drow: “Dark Elves” Drow are exactly what their name states, they are similar in description to that of the elves except for they have very dark skin, going from a dark bluish color to a really charcoal black color, they generally have white tribal tattoos that describe their house and rank in it. They have flowing white or red hair no matter if your male or female and generally hate the sunlight from their years of living underground, they stay within the confines of a place known as underdark a labyrinth in itself full of dangerous creatures and traps and full of course drow. The territory of the drow is separated into that of four distinct houses, Royalty, the house of the queen of the Drow people she refuses to have any sons and kills them the day they are born only wanting daughters to carry on her name so far she has two daughters. Unbenounced to all in the drow community her most trusted body guard is male but she keeps that well-hidden. The House of Lyrandar, this house holds the matron mother a woman that has the power to stand against the queen herself, the males in this house are not slaves but treated as equals since the matron mother is a woman of respect which is why the queen hates this house. The other two houses remain underground neither of their existences known to the queen so people hate to say they are part of this house. The females of this community rules, turning the males into nothing but simple toys to be used then tossed in the spider pits or the scorpion pits, any male that survives slave ship and still has youth to them are them tossed to the necromancers and experimented on until they become either nothing or driders. (Half Drow- Half spider).

Rules For My Rp  View;_ylt=A0PDoS2TuFJOs2oANlSJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA3cnMybzJvBHNsawNpbWc-?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3DDungeons%2Band%2Bdragons%2Bdrow%26n%3D30%26ei%3Dutf-8%26y%3DSearch%26b%3D57%26tab%3Dorganic&w=320&h=450&imgurl=www.ravenmimura.com%2Fimages%2Ffull%2FDrowPriestess.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ravenmimura.com%2Fgallery_item.php%3Fid%3D57&size=40.3+KB&name=drow+priestess+yathrinshee+dungeons+dragons+player+s+guide+to+faerun+...&p=Dungeons+and+dragons+drow&oid=f1b14c1885c8fc28366baf8c7ec9e988&fr2=&fr=&tt=drow+priestess+yathrinshee+dungeons+dragons+player+s+guide+to+faerun+...&b=57&ni=28&no=72&tab=organic&sigr=11hnhtu1o&sigb=13gv7b0j1&sigi=11hkakoqp&

Human: We all know what humans are but I had to explain them for sissy’s sake (love you sissy) The humans are the main race of this world, very adaptable, and very good at everything they do, they are generally ranging from five foot to taller, they are well rounded generally ranging from magic to stealth to fighting they can do anything and like to destroy what they don’t understand. They have the lowest life span rate living to be approximately sixty to eighty years old.
These are the four races you have to choose from becoming one of these doesn’t mean you can’t be with the party, but yes racial discriminates do still come into effect, for example an elf would be distrustful of an elf and vice versa. Now I will describe the 7 classes and their abilities and all that good stuff.

Rules For My Rp  View;_ylt=A0PDoX4GuVJOSA4AwfuJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA3cnMybzJvBHNsawNpbWc-?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3DDungeons%2Band%2Bdragons%2Bhuman%26n%3D30%26ei%3Dutf-8%26y%3DSearch%2BImages%26b%3D1%26tab%3Dorganic&w=850&h=1200&imgurl=www.creativeuncut.com%2Fgallery-12%2Fart%2Fdao-poster-human-noble.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.creativeuncut.com%2Fgallery-12%2Fdao-poster-human-noble.html&size=188.2+KB&name=Image%3A+Human+Noble+Poster+|+Dragon+Age%3A+Origins+Art+Gallery&p=Dungeons+and+dragons+human&oid=cd3a10bab319cf78695950bf05d8b585&fr2=&fr=&tt=Image%3A+Human+Noble+Poster+|+Dragon+Age%3A+Origins+Art+Gallery&b=0&ni=28&no=4&tab=organic&sigr=123h9jqcq&sigb=13n5ficah&sigi=11vupal9v&

7 Classes:

Fighter: “A Master of Weapons” A fighter, a upfront class swinging a mighty blade or a giant hammer or even a mighty axe, whatever weapon he picks up he studies in completely becoming almost one with the weapon making the weapon a link to his soul and letting the weapon strike true. The fighter is a master of a weapon of his choice, he stands toe to toe with most other classes able to shuffle away blows as if his skin was made of metal. He can generally also be a master tactician able to think up plans on the spot and able to almost always have a plan B.

Naturalist: “Master of Nature” As his name implies this class is the master of nature able to call on its forces to help them, from calling plants to aid you in battle to calling down the fury of the sky, no natural disaster is safe from this character. He generally wears robes and has a staff in his hand, he/she is great at what they do and refuses to let nature be hurt in any way shape or form thus they are very untrustful of the runecaster.

Priest: “Master of the Divine” A priest every party loves to have one in their back ranks, a priest the master of the divine able to call upon the help of the gods to heal or protect their party, the magic cast by this person is driven completely by the devotion they have towards their god, they scribe specific runes in the air able to protect their party from harm or make them undetectable to any eyes. They generally are found at temples or churches but since this war started they have been recruited to the back lines to help the armies.

Runecaster: “Master of Destruction” The runecaster the most devastating class known to the people of this world, by transcribing specific runes these people are able to completely level cities or suck the life from the very person they are fighting, this class is known as a quick caster. They carry around a special book that holds a selection of runes, an ancient magic known to the world of men gained through an unlocking by the elves and passed on or stolen knowledge.

Samurai: “Master of the Katana” The samurai, a lesser known class to the world since they rarely leave their monasteries unless they serve a lord in which case they are sent out to do certain quests and missions. These masters are well known for their speed and their different techniques able to strike three or four times with a katana before anybody else even attempts to move. Making them one of the more dangerous class of theses seven. The wear light komodo and study generally under a katana while sometimes they do have other weapons most prefer their Katana over any other most of their strikes bent around timing.

Tamer: “Master of Animals” (favored to the drow) This class is a master of animals able to tame almost any animal and use them as weapons of war, able to use three to four animals at a time to fight for them and when the animal dies they find a new one, generally tamers have no connection to the tamed animal thus why drow like to take up this class more than others. They use whips and have a special ability that allows them to talk to animals. They generally tame those that are hard to kill or move good enough not to be caught such as scorpions and spiders.

Thief: “Master of the shadows” The thief is a master of the shadows able to move through them as if they were the real world, they are able to strike from them aiming for weak spots on another character attempting to weaken or destroy the character. They also have the distinct ability to steal and pick pocket from people and also to disable traps once the box of the trap is discovered (some traps are magical and thus have to magically be disarmed.) Thieves though have a weakness to shiny objects and tend to go after them having no concern for what happens if they take it.

After careful consideration, you can multiclass these characters and I am allowing up to two different classes, each class has its strengths and weaknesses and thus you figure out which two works good together I will give assistance where it’s needed. Now be off and create your characters
Back to top Go down

Rules For My Rp
Page 1 of 1