Lost Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Epiphany: RP and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Those participating in the Lost Reality Roleplay: The forum will be divided up by section starting soon. There will be a forum for each bedroom, and various other areas in the house. Please be sure to pay attention to where you are roleplaying, and keep the story moving smoothly

Underwater Kingdom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sachiel
Adept
Adept
Sachiel

Underwater Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Underwater Kingdom   Underwater Kingdom Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:00 am

Pods Systems/Underwater Kingdom; All paths on the face of the main island eventually lead to the Pod Station in the center of the town. The Pod Station is the only form of transport for outsiders to travel from the Island, to the Underwater Kingdom. The Station is a blue hued, transparent, spherical building, the size of a small house. Along the walls of the building, are ten capsule shaped pods. Two attendants are present in the Pod station at all hours, in order to ensure that those needing to travel along them will be able to do so with no issues. The pods are each about the size of a small closet, capable of fitting about five people. They’re made of a strong, clear material, to allow visitors to take in the magnificent view that is the ocean beneath the Island. The wildlife, and corals are astonishing through the royal blue filter that is Sirams waters. The trip that the pods take, though the mazelike paths under the ocean takes approximately two minutes. During which time, passengers are likely to see various fish, dolphins, whales, or even sharks! Upon their destination, they will see an almost identical station to the one from which they departed. The only difference is, instead of the doors opening to the outside, they open to reveal a corridor, that leads to the grand, crystalline Kingdom of the Royal Family.

What the members of Siram call the “Kingdom” is more like a modernized, medieval palace. It’s underwater location provide it safety from outside intrusion, however, it’s beauty provides a feeling much different from that of a bunker that one would find underground. Crafted from the sea itself, the palace is made up of different corals and marbles. The most reputable material, however, is Sirams famous Sea Glass, which allows those inside to see out into the vast ocean. Though this clear material is called glass, it isn’t nearly as fragile as that which makes up a bottle. This material, which makes up the outer walls of the palace is actually solid as a tank-proof fortress, yet crystal clear as glass, stained blue by the color of the brilliant waters surrounding it. This effect causes a magical blue glow to radiate through the Kingdom in the daylight. The corridor from the Pod Station leads directly into the main hallway, which breaks off into several main corridors. To the left, is the employees of the kingdom's wing. The employees are treated well, and given lovely living quarters. These employees may include Official Siram Healers (as opposed to entrepreneurial healers up on the islands) Chefs, Gatherers, or many other workers. To the right, the visitors wing, which is exactly as it sounds. Visitors to the Kingdom stay in well furbished quarters, and are treated as royalty. Up the stairs, is the royal's wing, home to the royal family, and their closest advisors. It has the fewest number of rooms out of all wings in the palace, however, the rooms are, by far, the most extravagant in all of Siram.
Back to top Go down
Sachiel
Adept
Adept
Sachiel

Underwater Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underwater Kingdom   Underwater Kingdom Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:56 am

How long had it been since the Ball? Too long, it seemed, though, in fact, it had only been a couple months. Micah had been the host of the shindig, but soon after, fell under the hand of the stress of war. What's worse, a war that lasted only days, and was never officially declared. Sachiel now stood in the Ballroom where it had all taken place. It looked so barren and empty without all the decorations. and ornaments. All that remained was the stage, which would now serve a new purpose. Sachiel would spend hours on top of hours for the next several days out of sight from the people of the Kingdom, including A'Nailiah. No one would know where he was going, or what he was doing during this time, but it would be obvious that whatever it was, he was giving it as much time and attention as he could...

Several Days later, Sachiel looked on in accomplishment at the new appearance of the ballroom. Another masterpiece, although not as flashy as the one prior. The ballroom was covered in bundles of blue lillies, accented by the Golden Minned Lillies that Sachiel had told Naili were difficult to find. He had been through hell to find them, and even worse hell getting them there, but he had done it. There were no trails of water, ice, or lava, but there were orbed lights from Lucenoc. Particularly well made lights, that flashed from white, to a purple black light, accenting the flowers brilliantly. Atop the Stage was a throne, and a pedestal, and the ballroom was filled with chairs.

You see, the discovery that A'Nailiah was Micahs blood sister, made her the next in line for the throne. But despite the smile on her face, and her attempts to act excited, Sachiel could tell that she was only masking sadness. She had been hit with a lot all at once. She had feelings for Micah that were hard to explain, and reality had trampled all over them. Of course, she had Sachiel, but that alone wouldn't mend a very broken and confused heart. That's why he decided to throw her a coronation. That way, he could show her that she had the support of, not just him, but the entire clan. He had filled the ballroom with her favorite flowers, and had a dress crafted that he knew she would fall in love with. All this, so he could see a genuine smile on her face again. After all, if she wasn't happy, the baby wouldn't be happy. He admired his creation, and immediately went to work on getting the word out.
Back to top Go down
Ender
Ender

Underwater Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underwater Kingdom   Underwater Kingdom Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:48 am

So much time has passed since that faithful day; Mica losing her life in the war that some say she helped spawn. But, times now have cooled down and thoughts of war are long since in the past; even though it has been only a few months. Mica and a few others were casualties, and it seemed that it had spawned sadness and a new uprising of power within Siram. Most there seemed to enjoy A'Nailiah's presence as queen even more than they liked Mica; reason really goes without saying. The wounds from the disovery still chilled her bones, for she was actually IN love with Mica, and the fact that she was blood related to her was a double edged sword. Not only did A'Nailiah find out who her parents were and that she was of royal blood, she also lost her love interest. At the same time, gaining her closer as REAL sisters and not LIKE sisters. It really put a strain on the woman's heart. Though, she had Sachiel and that was all that mattered to her at this point, and, of course, her new duties as queen of Siram. Resting in her royal chambers, A'Nailiah was laying on her back, rubbing her now protruding stomach. She was the type that didn't really show much when she was pregnant, and she loved it, for she hated the thought of losing her figure. Though, other thoughts were traversing through her mind, more. . . Heart felt thoughts. Missing Mica, missing how things were before. Missing Sachiel. Speaking of which, where was that man? A'Nailiah began to ponder his whereabouts. She did have the hottest guy in Siram, so she was the jealous type, so her mind would always wonder. It wasn't like she didn't trust him, he had been there for her after all this time, but, she always felt comforted by him and wanted to wrap her arms around him and enjoy his presence. "He's probably working.." The queen muttered to herself as she rolled over to herself to get some sleep. As always, she would wait for his return.
Back to top Go down
Sachiel
Adept
Adept
Sachiel

Underwater Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underwater Kingdom   Underwater Kingdom Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:57 am

Since Naili's new position as Queen took effect, Sachiel had assumed two new roles in the Kingdom. His first role was set in the future, however, he knew it well. The roll that would be more demanding of him would be his new role as Commander of the Guardians. Naili would no longer have the time to rule over them at his side. Sachiel had been working on making a number of changes within the guardians, the biggest of which being their more social role, allowing them to become known to the citizens as people and servants of Siram, not just tools of war. It was for this reason that Guardians had begun to appear at various functions on the Island, making presentations. It was also for this reason that the Guardians were the ones passing out invitations to the Queens coronation. Most of the citizens had never seen the inside of the Kingdom. It would surely be an amazing experience for them.

Of course, Sachiel had a job of his own to complete. He had prepared the ballroom. Now he had to prepare his love. He walked gently into the Royal Chambers, laughing to himself as he remembered waiting outside those doors for what seemed like hours... The day he met A'Nailiah. Now he didn't bother to knock, or worry about what he would see on the other side. "Morning, Beautiful..." His voice was soft, and calming, however bold enough that he would be sure she could hear him. He walked to the side of the bed, and placed a gentle hand on the Queens hip. He was glad she slept on her side. He was worried he would find her sleeping on her back again. It wouldn't be good for her."It's time to get up, your majesty. I have a surprise for you." He wouldn't take no for an answer. Nor would he give her time to get up and get ready. He helped her to her feet, and put a robe over her shoulders, leading her to the ballroom. The last time he lead her there for a surprise almost ended in catastrophe. This time he would be more gentle... for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Ender
Ender

Underwater Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underwater Kingdom   Underwater Kingdom Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:53 am

Sachiel's words were heard, but A'Nailiah did nothing in response to his call. So much on her mind had caused her to be in a deep sleep, possibly dreaming of his call, not knowing that it was in reality. There had been a lot of changes in Siram, and it seemed that A'Nailiah was the main pivot that brought about this new era of Siram. Peace was finally restored, the clans seemed to be staying within their own places, not coming here just to steal the women from Siram to mate with. Regardless of her attachment to Sachiel, Naili still was interested in dabbling in the same sex, Sachie didn't seem to mind it one bit; at least he seemed that way. Who knows, ole Stone Face could be just hiding it. Stirring a bit, the woman felt the cool hand of Sachie upon her hip, and sudden annoyance set in quickly as she groaned and moaned in objection of his attack against her sleep. "Mmmm.. The hell you want?" The Queen mumbled, frowning and pushing a bit of her mangled blew hair from her face., Sachie was sweet, but he seemed to not yet understand how mood swings, though he seems to grin and bare it. "A surprise?" She asked as she was brought to her feet and wrapped in a golden silk robe. She tied the bands loosely around herself as she lumbered with Sachiel, her gait somewhat like a zombie. "Ugh. You had better not have woken me up for some bullshit, Sachie.." She uttered, gripping onto one of the man's hands for support as they traveled in the direction of the ballroom.
Back to top Go down
Sachiel
Adept
Adept
Sachiel

Underwater Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underwater Kingdom   Underwater Kingdom Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:09 am

It was probably surreal the way Sachiel adjusted to A'Nailiah's mood swings. It was often as if he didn't even notice them. A soft smile still on his face, he continued to help the blue haired beauty out of bed. His gentle persona was actually covering up his excitement. He could only think back to the first time he had taken her to show her the ballroom. "You don't have to act so grumpy." He said with a laugh. "I know you've been wondering where I've been, and what I've been up to." He laughed quietly, knowing he was correct in his assumption. She never seemed as comfortable when she slept alone. At any rate, it would be only moments until they arrived at the door. He instructed Naili to close her eyes before leading her into the flower-clad ballroom. He was well aware that lillies were Naili's favorite which was why he chose to decorate as he had. Allowing her to take in the sights, he took a step back "Do you know what these decorations are for?" He asked, a sly grin on his face. This man seemed to always be plotting something...
Back to top Go down
Ender
Ender

Underwater Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underwater Kingdom   Underwater Kingdom Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:49 am

"Hmpf." A'Nailiah huffed and glared at Sachiel. "I'm not ACTING grumpy. If your feet hurt, and your figure is all fucked up, and you have to carry this big ass thing around all day, that's pressing against your bladder, you'll be grumpy too!" A'Nailiah complained while rolling her bright blue eyes and traveling down the winding path to the ball room. "So perceptive of you, Sachie. You're a regular Miss Cleo.." Her frown soon evaporated as soon as she had seen the decor that Sachiel had set up; it was enough to cause her jaw to drop. It was much more beautiful than even the ball! Which was saying something. This whole thing seemed to be catered to her for some reason, though she didn't know why. Taking a few steps, Naili was taking it all in, letting it soak into her system before returning her gaze to Sachiel. "No. I don't know what this is for. It's all out of the blue. Then again, you're always doing something sneaky. Whatever it's for, your Queen loves it!" A'Nailiah exclaimed, leaning in to take a sniff of a black Lilly.
Back to top Go down
Sachiel
Adept
Adept
Sachiel

Underwater Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underwater Kingdom   Underwater Kingdom Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:04 am

Sachiel had to put a lot of effort into not laughing at A'Nailiah for her behavior. While most men were irritated, or frustrated by the mood swings their women had when they were pregnant, Sachiel found Naili's out of character behavior amusing. "I hope I don't lose my figure." He joked. " I might not be able to keep you around then." In his eyes, she was the same cheerful woman he had fallen in love with back then, and as long as he could be there for her, he was happy. Besides, her attitude would surely melt away momentarily. And as always, Sachiels prediction came to light as soon as Naili hit the ballroom. As last time, he sat back, and allowed her to take in the sights, reflecting on the hell he went through to get some of those flowers here without killing them. That was the truly amazing part about this room. The flowers were cut, but all of them were still alive and growing. So there would be no risk of some of them going dull before the event. "Well I'm glad that my Queen loves it. Because these decorations are for her coronation." Sachiel said with a smile. "All the arrangements are set. Once the baby drops, you will have your official coronation here in this room." Naili was already Seven and a half months pregnant. Soon her true introduction as Queen of Siram would take place. Then, Sachiel would commence part two of his oh-so-perfect plan.
Back to top Go down
Ender
Ender

Underwater Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underwater Kingdom   Underwater Kingdom Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:27 pm

A'Nailiah glared at Sachiel as he made his little quip, though she couldn't help but laugh. "Ole stone face finally cracked a joke!" The woman said as she let her eyes drift off of him and return to the glamorous room, simply soaking in every detail once more. This truly was fantastic! Despite him being so stoic and about his work, Sachie was a very good artist and decorator. He even had soft and steady hands! "Nope." She said before returning to the father of her child. "Lose that figure and you'll lose me. Ain't that much love in all of Siram!" She said with a laugh, punching the man's arm. He should know that she was kidding, if not, she would love to see his reaction to her own rebuttal. "By the Birds! Really?!" She pointed. "All of this for me?! I didn't even expect anything like that. I don't even know what to do at one of them. What to wear?! What to say?! Oh my!" A'Nailiah was starting to hyper ventilate, getting overwhelmed and excited all at the same time. The thought of being queen of a whole nation wasn't in the forefront of her mind, until this reality had set in; the reality that Sachiel had placed before her. The responsibility. The kid; their daughter. It was all too much for her at this point in time, her body was hardly handling the stress of a child, yet alone the burden of a whole nation. "I. . I need some air.."
Back to top Go down
Sachiel
Adept
Adept
Sachiel

Underwater Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underwater Kingdom   Underwater Kingdom Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:50 pm

Sachiel was relieved to hear A'Nailiah Joking with him. If she wasn't picking on him at any given moment, it was safe to assume she was in BAD shape. But her words let him know that despite her irritability, she was actually doing alright. The bad thing about all this preparation was, that he couldn't be by her side as he wanted to. He laughed in response. "It's a good thing I find time to work out in between the things I do for you then, isn't it?" He watched her out of the corner of his eye as he admired his work. This time, he hadn't had assistance from anyone. Anyone other than the Guardians that were spreading the word, of course... As his angel allowed questions to flood her mind, Sachiel made his way to her side, gently placing a hand on the small of her back, and guiding her to the most comfortable throne Siram had ever seen. "Don't worry so much. I have everything planned out." He walked behind the throne and grabbed something that was attached to the back of it. He then came back around to expose the most gorgeous white dress he could come up with. He had Sirams top seamstresses make it over and over until he felt Naili would be not only satisfied, but stunned. "You sit there and look gorgeous as you always do, and I'll handle the rest. I would never let you go through this alone..." His words were chosen carefully. They weren't simply in reference to the Coronation, but the rule of a Nation, and of course, the raising of their child. In fact, as full of surprises as Sachiel had been, he still had one HUGE one in store.
Back to top Go down
Ender
Ender

Underwater Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underwater Kingdom   Underwater Kingdom Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:11 am

A'Nailiah thought about his words, then looked at herself with a small frown from her seated position, running her hand over her bulging belly. She took a few breaths to calm herself, but those gained breaths were stolen by the magnificent dress had blessed her eyes. "Oh, my! You have GOT to be shitting me!" The overly excitable A'Nailiah's eyes glowed as she witness the breathtaking dress that was held before her. "It's SO beautiful!" The queen sniffed as a few tears dropped from her eyes and rolled down her blushing cheeks. Her excited mood, suddenly shifted to something more of a downed state. She didn't know what it was, but something made her start to ball like a baby. "AM I fat, Sachie? Is my figure all warped out of control?" Her lip trembled as she turned her blue eyes up at the man. "I DON'T LOOK GORGEOUS! I'LL NEVER FIT THIS DRESS! I'm ugly and fa-ah-ah-att!" A'Nailiah turned away from Sachiel and covered her face with her hands, the tears streaming down her face in almost bucket loads. In addition to this, her hair began to drip water as well.
Back to top Go down
Sachiel
Adept
Adept
Sachiel

Underwater Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underwater Kingdom   Underwater Kingdom Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:25 am

Sachiel was only pleased to see Naili take a seat, and calm herself. He couldn't have her stressing, or breaking down. It wasn't good for the baby, afterall. But then, he knew her heart rate would pick back up when he showed her the dress he had prepared for her. Even knowing this, he couldn't help but laugh at her reaction. He had been considerably more vulgar since becoming pregnant. "I'm not." He said calmly. "It's yours." But her next reaction took him by surprise. Her mood swings were simple. She usually went from happy as normal, to lashing out at him. But the instances where she became sad, or began mourning over Micah were troublesome. Sachiel never saw them coming, and thus, was unprepared for them. He knelt down before the weeping woman, and placed his hand on her belly before placing a gentle kiss on her forehead. "You're beautiful." He said in response to her question. He then placed a kiss on her stomach as well. "And I love both of you. Never doubt that." Not allowing her to cover her face, he took her hands in his, and looked into her eyes lovingly. She knew as well as he did, that her place as a member of Siram almost guaranteed that her body would return to exactly as it was before the baby. The water in her body would regulate itself as such. Of course, her logical mind was even less in control now than it normally was... For the next couple months, things like this would continue to happen, but all he could do was comfort her. But then he thought to himself, that he could do one thing that might make her feel better...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Underwater Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underwater Kingdom   Underwater Kingdom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underwater Kingdom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Epiphany :: Daratan :: Siram-
Jump to: