Lost Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Epiphany: RP and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Those participating in the Lost Reality Roleplay: The forum will be divided up by section starting soon. There will be a forum for each bedroom, and various other areas in the house. Please be sure to pay attention to where you are roleplaying, and keep the story moving smoothly

The Origliassos's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iso

The Origliassos's Empty
PostSubject: The Origliassos's   The Origliassos's Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:39 am

The Origliassos's 52140

“Pater, quia peccavi ignosce mihi… It has been nine months, eleven days since my last confession.”
“Go on my child. No sin will keep God’s grace from shinning upon his children.”
“Father, I have immortal thoughts about one of my children. One of the youngest, actually. She is over eighteen years of age though, so it’s not like I’m lusting after a child. Not that I’m lusting after her either it is just so… Oh…”
“It’s fine dearest. Try to explain yourself, God already understands you. However, I would like to understand it better just so I could use the Word’s knowledge to help you. Please, go on.”
“Well… My daughter is different from everyone else I’ve ever known… She is so rare in her way of thinking and doing things. In the way she walks or how she smiles… I just. I know it’s not a sin to prefer one of your children over the rest, I give them all the same amounts of love and care, but this daughter of mine is just so lost. She needs someone to guide her and that person is me. My husband is a very responsible and a flawless parent but I feel like he is not good enough for her, if that even makes sense. No one but me is adequate. I understand that any mother wants to see their child be full and content in life, but lately I’ve been noticing that she has been more emotionally frustrated than I have ever seen her. Also she’s been very…. and how she’s always…uhm what’s the word in English… is… uhm…How her… her muscles are so tense and rigid. The thing is that when my daughter leans against me and she sits on my lap –all of my children sit on my lap sometimes, just because we are so affectionate towards each other- but when she does so, I feel how she just calms down and relaxes. Specially I notice how calm and happy she gets when her face buries into my neck. Her breathing gives me chills most of the times and… Sometimes I close my eyes and I can feel a part of her just slipping in me. Like… Like if her soul melted like ice cream left out in the sun and I was the pavement that just sucked it right into my being. We turn into one and I think she feels it too. We spend hours like that. Me sitting in the rocking chair and my daughter just laying over me like she did when she was younger. A mother’s job is to bring the child to this world, give them the tools to a healthy and good life then send them off and be there to catch them when they fall… But not mine; with Ender at least… Ender is MY daughter, Padre. I love her more than myself. I love all of my children so much that I’d sell my soul to the devil if it ensures that they would live happily in this life and the other… But for her I’d do much more Father. For her I’m capable of doing anything. She is MINE. I know that it sounds obsessive. I am aware that this is more than love, it is an obsession… I adore my daughter and this is sin. I love her more than what I love my God. I love her more than what I love anything else. She is MINE father… she is MY daughter… Mine…”
“…. …. …. Dear child you are so confused… You need help… Tell me your name and maybe I-I can help you. We can help you… But specially God can if you truly want to repent and open your heart for him…”
“Hahaha! Patris, you humor me… I’m not confused and I know just what I want. I don’t expect forgiveness. I just wanted someone who could listen to me. I can’t speak of this with anyone and you were the only one that I thought could keep things confidential… but I am sure that you will not. Please bless me Father.”
“In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Aaamen. But before you go, step into my office I never do this but… I am sure that your life and your family’s sanity are at risk. So it’s my heavenly duty to help you. All of you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ…”
“Okay Patris. You have been so kind towards me that I will stay with you, till the end.”

Mary sat with her legs neatly folded one over the other. Reading the morning paper as a warm cup of coffee rested on her freed hand. With a frown and a disapproving little shake of her head, Maria Alicia tossed the newspaper to a side and sighed. “It’s a shame that Father Ecclesiastes was killed… such a nice man. Now we’re going to need to find a new church to go to.” She stood up and scurried her way into the kitchen, kissing the messy black hair of her youngest son Noah who had been sitting right besides her eating some sort of cereal. In the kitchen she hopped and swayed gracefully. Moving from right to left to poor our coffee, arrange a small stack of buttered toast, crack and scramble eggs, pull out a few of the donated blood they had recently acquired and dish everything in two nice plates. Almost every morning Mary had some new surprise for the people that lived in her house. She brought them breakfast in bed sometimes, other times they weren’t out to eat. Other times she made breakfast from a whole different country and forced everyone to wear traditional outfits of the place. Ender and Noah pretended to be annoyed most of the times but Mary knew that they had fun and enjoyed her surprises since for the most part of the day, they were all left in a pretty good mood. Zane was happy as long as there was good food that he could gobble, so ever all they had fun. Today Mary decided to go on a shopping spree with one of her youngest daughters Ender, since Noah and Zane were heading out of town for a few hours. Possibly till late because of some new business that Zane wanted to invest on for Noah Rayne’s future –or more like to push him to build a future for himself and stop freeloading. Skillfully the mother of six, balanced a wooden tray on a single hand as she went up the stairs of what had once been an old Inn and had now been modified into a big, spacious house were the least of their worries would be where to accommodate guests.

The older woman approached a dead end where the only visible thing was a small control pad that could had easily be mistaken for a temperature controller or perhaps some sort of security installation device. In fact the control pad was an intercom for Ender’s room. From there Ataraxis typed a number that lowered a hatch located in the ceiling. From there Mary sent her freshly done laundry or was lifted into Enders room but not even herself knew the combination… okay, she did know the combination number it but didn’t like to use it unless Endy decided not to open up or something similar. Today she simply pressed a round button and leaned against the intercom, having to stand on her tiptoes to be able to actually speak directly into the microphone. “Buongiorno il mio bambina. I brought you some breakfast. Wakey-uppy bambina, we’re going shopping today. Emozionante!” The older woman squealed and giggled in a tone that was extremely too cheerful to be used in the mornings.
Back to top Go down
Ender
Ender

The Origliassos's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Origliassos's   The Origliassos's Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:42 pm

It was quite early; the sun was barely peaking over the tall trees that encircle their home and flood the top room with warmth and light. Usually, others would be sleeping in or dealing with Mary's antics; that woman was growing senile with each passing year it seems. At least she kept it fresh and interesting.. In her room, the sounds of heavy breathing, yelling, and sounds of pounding could be heard echoing. Of course, her room was sound proof, so the only way it could be heard if one were to be inside, or click the two-way button; this button would provide Ender with a way to communicate without touching the mic button, herself. Punch after punch, kick after kick, the woman trained herself hard each morning. Her hard, yet feminine body gleamed as sweat rolled down each of her muscled bumps and curves. The light allowed the perspiration to show it's true color: A light pink that one would have to be very attentive to notice. Her hair was in a ponytail with light bangs hanging, which clung to her face when she was not moving; which was rare. Ender was dressed in small work out shorts, which, to her dismay, showed off some of her extra 'assets' and a tightly fitting sports bra. After a few more kicks and punches, the 'ding' of the com. Who could that be? Mary, of course. No one really bothered Ender save for the ones who wanted to annoy her or other things. It was usually Mary who hit the com; especially this damned early. Ender threw her gloves off and grabbed her bottle of chilled blood smoothie while opening the hatch to allow her mother in... Shopping.. For what?!
Back to top Go down

The Origliassos's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Epiphany :: RP :: Fantasy RP-
Jump to: